PDA

View Full Version : Entertaining Thigpen Highlights

mrbojanglezs
07-30-2011, 08:21 AM
Good highlight video here, Fitz and Thigpen will compliment each other very well and he will push Fitz to be better, these guys play the same way I see now why Gailey thinks this is an advantage, one game plan for both interchangeable

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d80c59167/WK-10-Tyler-Thigpen-highlights

better days
07-30-2011, 09:04 AM
Good highlight video here, Fitz and Thigpen will compliment each other very well and he will push Fitz to be better, these guys play the same way I see now why Gailey thinks this is an advantage, one game plan for both interchangeable

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d80c59167/WK-10-Tyler-Thigpen-highlights

Thigpen looked much better than Henne in that clip. Looks like he will be a great back up to Fitz.

ratso
07-30-2011, 10:14 AM
Stevie wonder looks better than Henie. He is awful

Tatonka
07-30-2011, 02:46 PM
i have a close friend who is a big fins fan and still says that thigpen got a raw deal in miami.

Oaf
07-30-2011, 03:40 PM
I clicked this because I saw Gus Johnson.

Night Train
07-30-2011, 05:04 PM
I clicked this because I saw Gus Johnson.

and Tasker with him.

He was our best backup option by a mile. I was glad the Bills quickly signed him.

Billz_fan
07-30-2011, 05:50 PM
Does the KC OL come with him ? not once in any of those plays did he even have to step up in the pocket. He was throwing behind a wall. The only play where he got pressure was the last one where he threw incomplete. Also he had a Hall of Fame TE
on the receiving end of over half those passes.

Hope he does well for us but I hope he does not expect that kind of protection :laughter:

!Papacrunk!
07-30-2011, 09:29 PM
Didn't click the link but any clips from the Chicago game last year? To be fair he was inserted in a short time beforehand.

homeslice5484
07-30-2011, 09:43 PM
Notice he has a good tight end too? I like the Thigpen signing and have liked him since he was in KC...Never know what the future holds this season and after, he has a 3 year deal and a Miami reporter stated that after he signed here he told the reporter that Gailey was part of his reason to sign here and being given the chance to start was the other.

PromoTheRobot
07-30-2011, 11:27 PM
Notice he has a good tight end too? I like the Thigpen signing and have liked him since he was in KC...Never know what the future holds this season and after, he has a 3 year deal and a Miami reporter stated that after he signed here he told the reporter that Gailey was part of his reason to sign here and being given the chance to start was the other.

TE...WR...What's the difference? Anyone who can get open and catch a ball is good with me. It could be the Long Snapper for all I care.

PTR

justasportsfan
07-30-2011, 11:36 PM
here's another one. what I like is that he isn't scared to throw into tight coverage and isn't afraid to take chances like Fitz but with a better arm. Just hope he is as smart as Fitz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcsQSBxiz9w

Mike13
07-31-2011, 10:11 AM
Any of those clips highlight his inaccuracy and crappy decision making?

better days
07-31-2011, 10:24 AM

Of course not, they are highlights, not lowlights. That said, if Fitz does not play well enough that Buffalo wants to resign him next year, Thigpen could be the Bills starter next year until the Rookie is up to speed.

YardRat
07-31-2011, 11:00 AM

1. www.youtube.com
2. type 'Chad Henne' in box.
3. Click 'Search'.
4. Take your pick.

mrbojanglezs
07-31-2011, 11:17 AM
Of course not, they are highlights, not lowlights. That said, if Fitz does not play well enough that Buffalo wants to resign him next year, Thigpen could be the Bills starter next year until the Rookie is up to speed.

He wasn't under gaileys offense in Miami he was in thus video at KC. he has said he feels most comfortable under him like second nature good move

Mike13
07-31-2011, 11:24 AM
1. www.youtube.com (http://www.youtube.com)
2. type 'Chad Henne' in box.
3. Click 'Search'.
4. Take your pick.

Thigpen is worse than Henne.

YardRat
07-31-2011, 11:47 AM

That would be very bad, then.

Not agreeing, though.

Given the choice between the two for a back-up position I would take Thigpen easily.

Nighthawk
07-31-2011, 02:29 PM

Don't agree with this..

cookie G
07-31-2011, 07:57 PM
Does the KC OL come with him ? not once in any of those plays did he even have to step up in the pocket. He was throwing behind a wall. The only play where he got pressure was the last one where he threw incomplete. Also he had a Hall of Fame TE
on the receiving end of over half those passes.

Hope he does well for us but I hope he does not expect that kind of protection :laughter:

KC's line was really bad that year until he became the starter and they went to a pseudo spread formation.

As far as getting to throw to Gonzo...well there was mutual admiration with them. Gonzo specifically said that he only wanted to be in KC if Thigpen was a part of their plans. Since he wasn't, Gonzo demanded a trade and ended up in Atlanta.

If nothing else, the kid can add spark to a lethargic offense. His problem comes with making as many mistakes as he does good plays. Sometimes a young QB overcomes them, sometimes they don't.

Mike13
08-05-2011, 10:34 PM
so who is the dumbasss that cant spell Beatrice?

Mr. Pink
08-05-2011, 10:41 PM
FYI for all of you have been clamoring about how tight ends get used in Gaileys offense if he gets one, Gonzo, almost all of the plays in the first video Gonzo is lined up in the slot. So basically Gailey turned Gonzo into a third WR.