PDA

View Full Version : So who is winning this thing?

YardRat
07-30-2011, 07:31 PM
With Pippa, Paltrow and Penelope I'm kinda liking Stratton's line-up so far.

The Jokeman
07-30-2011, 08:57 PM
I like Stratton's collection but do favor Miyagi's a tad more plus he's got a steal at Heather Graham so have to go with Jason for now. Historian also has a nice stable but the Tina Fey thing is waaaaaaaaaaay too much. Yet we still have plenty of months to go and plenty of women to go with. I don't mind my purchase of Coco as think she was a good value but at the same time I don't have a full cap to play with but think if can find a few value girls I could be in the running for the top.

EricStratton
07-30-2011, 09:11 PM
It's hard to judge value from the first week since it was in the trial stage but MM does have a nice set of girls.

I overpaid for Pipa and that will cost me in October and beyond.

chernobylwraiths
07-31-2011, 07:36 AM
I like Stratton's collection but do favor Miyagi's a tad more plus he's got a steal at Heather Graham so have to go with Jason for now. Historian also has a nice stable but the Tina Fey thing is waaaaaaaaaaay too much. Yet we still have plenty of months to go and plenty of women to go with. I don't mind my purchase of Coco as think she was a good value but at the same time I don't have a full cap to play with but think if can find a few value girls I could be in the running for the top.

Looks like you will need a donation from a rich member. I would give you some, but don't really have a whole lot myself.

YardRat
07-31-2011, 09:09 AM
Looks like you will need a donation from a rich member. I would give you some, but don't really have a whole lot myself.

I thought Bedard was hooking people up with 200k to play?

I haven't gotten any yet, but then I haven't asked for some, nor have I spent any yet.

YardRat
07-31-2011, 09:14 AM
It's hard to judge value from the first week since it was in the trial stage but MM does have a nice set of girls.

I overpaid for Pipa and that will cost me in October and beyond.

Damn. I didn't realize S11 had her for 19k and let her go.

He really is a dumbass, isn't he?

Forward_Lateral
07-31-2011, 06:36 PM
I like my stable of ho's.

Mr. Pink
08-01-2011, 05:05 AM
I got one broad so far and am happy with that.

The King
08-02-2011, 12:48 PM
I created a team thread that will help you guys track who's doing well.

The King
08-02-2011, 12:55 PM
I thought Bedard was hooking people up with 200k to play?

I haven't gotten any yet, but then I haven't asked for some, nor have I spent any yet.

Just hooked up Jokeman. You should be all set but if you get in trouble let me knw.

The Jokeman
08-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Just hooked up Jokeman. You should be all set but if you get in trouble let me knw.
Don't forget to hook up Cher.

chernobylwraiths
08-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Don't forget to hook up Cher.

I have had enough from the get go, but don't have any to buy anyone from another poster if I wanted to.

The Jokeman
08-03-2011, 11:10 AM
I have had enough from the get go, but don't have any to buy anyone from another poster if I wanted to.
Whoops. I misread your post count as your Zonebux count, my bad.