PDA

View Full Version : The "cuts" list

X-Era
07-30-2011, 08:10 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6814188/nfl-cuts-roundup

Should help us keep track of who's out there.

Raptor
07-30-2011, 08:27 PM
Does it matter? We seem to have little to no interest in who's out there

The Bills have checked out on FA'cy

YardRat
07-31-2011, 06:19 AM
:rofl:

Former Bills' OT Mike Williams is so bad the Redskins cut him on the 29th AND the 30th!

Johnny Bugmenot
07-31-2011, 06:43 AM
:rofl:

Former Bills' OT Mike Williams is so bad the Redskins cut him on the 29th AND the 30th!
As much as it makes me sick to say at this point... he was a lousy LT, but a half-decent RT... maybe we should consider giving him a second chance if he's healthy. This team desperately needs an RT, and Williams could fit the bill.

NOT THE DUDE...
07-31-2011, 07:16 AM
As much as it makes me sick to say at this point... he was a lousy LT, but a half-decent RT... maybe we should consider giving him a second chance if he's healthy. This team desperately needs an RT, and Williams could fit the bill.

is this a joke? no, pears is better.

Luisito23
07-31-2011, 07:36 AM
LOL...Someone actually wants Mike Williams back?

ServoBillieves
07-31-2011, 07:59 AM
Amobi Okoye was cut? That's unbelievable... And Kasay for my new foster team. I wouldn't mind bringin back word Stumblin mumblin Stroud for vet minimum

Night Train
07-31-2011, 08:04 AM
Wow. Houston DT Amobi Akoye turned out to be another Eric Flowers type. Great looking in the all-star games/combines and zero impact in the NFL.

Not sure any quality OT's are left out there. Gaither is not healthy.

Maybe a TE but if Nelson is healthy and Chandler can block, Bills won't bother.

ILB is a need but Barnett must be checked out closely in his physical, with his recent past.

X-Era
07-31-2011, 08:06 AM
Wow. Houston DT Amobi Akoye turned out to be another Eric Flowers type. Great looking in the all-star games/combines and zero impact in the NFL.

Not sure any quality OT's are left out there. Gaither is not healthy.

Maybe a TE but if Nelson is healthy and Chandler can block, Bills won't bother.

ILB is a need but Barnett must be checked out closely in his physical, with his recent past.Kaczur, Matt Light, and Jammal Brown... and Ryan Harris are still out there.

Why we haven't pounced on Zach Miller... Ohh yeah, Gailey hates TE's.

YardRat
07-31-2011, 09:06 AM
As much as I want an upgrade at TE, we're probably not getting one and I guess I'll have to live with that...the FO seems to be happy with the guys we picked up last and this year.

They also appear to be happy with the o-line, but IMO not bringing in an OT is a big mistake, as well as another inside 'backer.

X-Era
07-31-2011, 09:09 AM
As much as I want an upgrade at TE, we're probably not getting one and I guess I'll have to live with that...the FO seems to be happy with the guys we picked up last and this year.

They also appear to be happy with the o-line, but IMO not bringing in an OT is a big mistake, as well as another inside 'backer.I don't think they are done shopping. NFLN was talking about the FA situation. Lombardi talked about FA's not getting money in the 1st 3 days and how that means they won't get big money. The market has changed to a buyers market. I think we will see another addition or so.

YardRat
07-31-2011, 09:16 AM
I don't think they are done shopping. NFLN was talking about the FA situation. Lombardi talked about FA's not getting money in the 1st 3 days and how that means they won't get big money. The market has changed to a buyers market. I think we will see another addition or so.

We have at least 2 spots open right now (IMO 3, actually, with 5 current QB's) so somebody is going to get added sooner rather than later I would expect.