• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

The "cuts" list

NFL teams began making rosters cuts on Thursday. Here is a roundup of moves into Aug. 2.

Should help us keep track of who's out there.

• Raptor
    • Jan 2009

Re: The "cuts" list

Does it matter? We seem to have little to no interest in who's out there

The Bills have checked out on FA'cy

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Former Bills' OT Mike Williams is so bad the Redskins cut him on the 29th AND the 30th!
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
        Will not tolerate vandalism.
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by YardRat

Former Bills' OT Mike Williams is so bad the Redskins cut him on the 29th AND the 30th!
        As much as it makes me sick to say at this point... he was a lousy LT, but a half-decent RT... maybe we should consider giving him a second chance if he's healthy. This team desperately needs an RT, and Williams could fit the bill.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
          Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Johnny Bugmenot
          As much as it makes me sick to say at this point... he was a lousy LT, but a half-decent RT... maybe we should consider giving him a second chance if he's healthy. This team desperately needs an RT, and Williams could fit the bill.
          is this a joke? no, pears is better.

Comment

• Luisito23
            Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
            • Apr 2003

LOL...Someone actually wants Mike Williams back?
            "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
            ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
            ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
            ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• ServoBillieves
              The Voice of Reason
              • Jul 2007

Amobi Okoye was cut? That's unbelievable... And Kasay for my new foster team. I wouldn't mind bringin back word Stumblin mumblin Stroud for vet minimum
              Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

Wow. Houston DT Amobi Akoye turned out to be another Eric Flowers type. Great looking in the all-star games/combines and zero impact in the NFL.

Not sure any quality OT's are left out there. Gaither is not healthy.

Maybe a TE but if Nelson is healthy and Chandler can block, Bills won't bother.

ILB is a need but Barnett must be checked out closely in his physical, with his recent past.
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• X-Era
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Night Train
                  Wow. Houston DT Amobi Akoye turned out to be another Eric Flowers type. Great looking in the all-star games/combines and zero impact in the NFL.

Not sure any quality OT's are left out there. Gaither is not healthy.

Maybe a TE but if Nelson is healthy and Chandler can block, Bills won't bother.

ILB is a need but Barnett must be checked out closely in his physical, with his recent past.
                  Kaczur, Matt Light, and Jammal Brown... and Ryan Harris are still out there.

Why we haven't pounced on Zach Miller... Ohh yeah, Gailey hates TE's.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

As much as I want an upgrade at TE, we're probably not getting one and I guess I'll have to live with that...the FO seems to be happy with the guys we picked up last and this year.

They also appear to be happy with the o-line, but IMO not bringing in an OT is a big mistake, as well as another inside 'backer.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• X-Era
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
                      As much as I want an upgrade at TE, we're probably not getting one and I guess I'll have to live with that...the FO seems to be happy with the guys we picked up last and this year.

They also appear to be happy with the o-line, but IMO not bringing in an OT is a big mistake, as well as another inside 'backer.
                      I don't think they are done shopping. NFLN was talking about the FA situation. Lombardi talked about FA's not getting money in the 1st 3 days and how that means they won't get big money. The market has changed to a buyers market. I think we will see another addition or so.

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by X-Era
                        I don't think they are done shopping. NFLN was talking about the FA situation. Lombardi talked about FA's not getting money in the 1st 3 days and how that means they won't get big money. The market has changed to a buyers market. I think we will see another addition or so.
                        We have at least 2 spots open right now (IMO 3, actually, with 5 current QB's) so somebody is going to get added sooner rather than later I would expect.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

Working...
                        X