PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Bay Bucs Camp tonite

tampabay25690
07-31-2011, 11:47 AM
FYI
I will be at there camp tonite on the field I will get some pics and let you know how they look.
I have a nice OLD SCHOOL Bucs helmet that Im getting signed.

Let you know how it goes...

YardRat
07-31-2011, 11:49 AM
Not only is this the wrong forum, but it's even the wrong message board, completely.

tampabay25690
07-31-2011, 11:50 AM
Not only is this the wrong forum, but it's even the wrong message board, completely.

So sorry.....
Im a die hard Bills fan so don't judge.
I luv football...

YardRat
07-31-2011, 11:53 AM
Just bustin' on ya :D

tampabay25690
07-31-2011, 11:57 AM
Just bustin' on ya :D

When u get invited to stand on the field you do it no matter what team it is...
Lookng forward to seeing some football....

tampabay25690
08-01-2011, 07:58 AM
OK saw Bucs camp last nite.......

I have to say I was able to get field access so I didnt take pics because I was with some of the Bucs personal. Didn't want to look like a TOURIST out there snapping pics.

Met the GM Mark Dominic very nice guy actually stood and talked to him for about 15 minutes.
Met Brian Glazer 1 of the sons of the owner.

Talked to 1 of are old guys Alex Van Pelt, talked some Bills talk and asked him a bit about Ryan Fitz then we mostly talked about Freeman. He thinks Josh will be MVP in the next few years he said NO DOUBT. Never been around a young QB that had that much upside. I will tell you I watched Josh Freeman and this guy is a leader and looked unreal last nite, him and Winslow are just a great match.....Said Fitz should be the starter and should have been last year from day 1...Said the Bills offense will do some damage this year, and Chan is probably the best offensive minded coach in the NFL that gets no credit....I gave him my business card and offered him out to play golf sometime and he said he will do that.....Nice to talk to a buffalo type guy........
Talked a little with Mike Williams the WR from (Buffalo) Syracuse guy.....Nothing really worth while.

1 thing I did notice was the worked with Lagarrette Blount with passes.
Saw him more then 3 times doing pass catching drills on the side.
THIS GUY IS HUGE.................. Very fast for his size, I think he will have a huge year.....

Quick notes....
Fans were boering last nite.......Raheem has this team in the right direction and a great core. Not a fan of Gerald McCoy at all.....Has done nothing to impress at all.
Aqib Talib was doing a ton of damage control with the fans..........Taking pics, signing autographs all over the place.......He was the Starting CB by the way. I don't think the Bucs are letting him go anywhere gun or not.......Talib looked good out there......
Figured you guys would like to hear some Bucs news....
It was great to watch some football though.............

utmhead
08-01-2011, 09:17 PM
What part of tampa do you live? I lived there for two years. I lived near Macdill

tampabay25690
08-01-2011, 09:47 PM
What part of tampa do you live? I lived there for two years. I lived near Macdill

Wesley Chapel now

sdbillsfan2
08-01-2011, 09:56 PM
Wesley Chapel now

Bonefish Grill
Bang Bang Shrimp $5 Wednesdays!!! :beers:

(I know ,wrong forum )

tampabay25690
08-01-2011, 09:57 PM
Bonefish Grill
Bang Bang Shrimp $5 Wednesdays!!! :beers:

(I know ,wrong forum )

Luv Bonefish

Demon
08-01-2011, 10:06 PM
You know we've hit rock bottom when Bills fans are jumping from our wagon onto the Tampa Bay Buccaneers bandwagon... lol

jk tb, relax.

tampabay25690
08-01-2011, 10:10 PM
You know we've hit rock bottom when Bills fans are jumping from our wagon onto the Tampa Bay Buccaneers bandwagon... lol

jk tb, relax.

Im relaxed.
Took a xanax tonite........very chill right now....

better days
08-01-2011, 10:10 PM

jk tb, relax.

I would love to see the Bills make the jump to the next level as Tampa did last year. Everyone is talking Atlanta, N.O. for the NFC South title, well I think Tampa is in the mix myself.

tampabay25690
08-01-2011, 10:11 PM
I would love to see the Bills make the jump to the next level as Tampa did last year. Everyone is talking Atlanta, N.O. for the NFC South title, well I think Tampa is in the mix myself.

I could see it

Demon
08-01-2011, 10:13 PM

Quarterback can make all the difference in the world. We don't have a legit one. Tampa Bay does.

tampabay25690
08-01-2011, 10:16 PM
Quarterback can make all the difference in the world. We don't have a legit one. Tampa Bay does.

I like Fitz but Freeman brings a different style to the game...
he is a big boy....Great arm..

better days
08-01-2011, 10:18 PM

No question about that, Freeman was probably responsible for 4-5 wins last year.

Maybe Fitz will surprise us & continue to develop. He would not be the 1st QB to have the light go on after being in the league awhile.