• Show
Clear All
  • sdbillsfan2
    • Apr 2005

Caption This !

This may be to easy, but go for it. Caption away

( Talley , Gailey photo )

cap ally.jpg

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "
  • sdbillsfan2
    • Apr 2005

Re: Caption This !

Since I can't figure out how to increase picture size can a mod please delete this thread .. epic fail on my part .....sorry zoners !

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• hydro
      • Oct 2005

Pretty sure this was doomed even with a correct size picture. Generally a Caption This thread starts with a picture with people in a funny situation.
      BERNIAC!

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by hydro
        Pretty sure this was doomed even with a correct size picture. Generally a Caption This thread starts with a picture with people in a funny situation.
        Thanks.......rub that salt into a fresh wound Hydro . lol

With all the lb news around here lately.... Wouldn't you wonder what Chan was thinkin when Talley showed up ? That was the direction I was looking at.

Comment

• hydro
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by sdbillsfan2
          Thanks.......rub that salt into a fresh wound Hydro . lol

With all the lb news around here lately.... Wouldn't you wonder what Chan was thinkin when Talley showed up ? That was the direction I was looking at.
          Try to help when I can
          BERNIAC!

Comment

• SabreEleven
            • Aug 2002

We are two men just standing here.

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

wow. I want to leave this up so other zoners learn what not to do.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Talley interested in coaching

Bills Wall of Famer Darryl Talley isn’t just here visiting the Bills at training camp. He’s interested in a career in coaching and asked head coach Chan Gailey if he could come up to camp and observe things for a week.

Coach Gailey obliged and Talley will be here this week to soak it all up and take it all in interacting with the coaching staff as well as some of the players. Talley said right after he retired there were opportunities for him to coach in the league, but with two very young daughters he wanted to raise his kids.

sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                X