PDA

View Full Version : Caption This !

sdbillsfan2
08-02-2011, 11:44 AM
This may be to easy, but go for it. Caption away

( Talley , Gailey photo )

sdbillsfan2
08-02-2011, 12:06 PM
Since I can't figure out how to increase picture size can a mod please delete this thread .. epic fail on my part .....sorry zoners !

hydro
08-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Pretty sure this was doomed even with a correct size picture. Generally a Caption This thread starts with a picture with people in a funny situation.

sdbillsfan2
08-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Pretty sure this was doomed even with a correct size picture. Generally a Caption This thread starts with a picture with people in a funny situation.

Thanks.......rub that salt into a fresh wound Hydro . lol

With all the lb news around here lately.... Wouldn't you wonder what Chan was thinkin when Talley showed up ? That was the direction I was looking at.

hydro
08-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Thanks.......rub that salt into a fresh wound Hydro . lol

With all the lb news around here lately.... Wouldn't you wonder what Chan was thinkin when Talley showed up ? That was the direction I was looking at.

Try to help when I can :D

SabreEleven
08-02-2011, 12:52 PM
We are two men just standing here.

The King
08-02-2011, 12:52 PM
wow. I want to leave this up so other zoners learn what not to do.

justasportsfan
08-02-2011, 02:32 PM
Talley interested in coaching

Bills Wall of Famer Darryl Talley isn’t just here visiting the Bills at training camp. He’s interested in a career in coaching and asked head coach Chan Gailey if he could come up to camp and observe things for a week.

Coach Gailey obliged and Talley will be here this week to soak it all up and take it all in interacting with the coaching staff as well as some of the players. Talley said right after he retired there were opportunities for him to coach in the league, but with two very young daughters he wanted to raise his kids.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2011/08/02/talley-interested-in-coaching/