X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • acehole
    • Jan 2006

These vets could swing pendulum..

"Among the many weaknesses on the Buffalo Bills, linebacker would rank as one of the biggest.There is a chance, if two free agent pick-ups return to their old form, linebacker could actually be a position of strength in 2011."

USA TODAY delivers current national and local news, sports, entertainment, finance, technology, and more through award-winning journalism, photos, and videos.
    Hated by the stupid..
    Loved by their moms.

• psubills62
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2008

Re: These vets could swing pendulum..

Originally posted by acehole
    "Among the many weaknesses on the Buffalo Bills, linebacker would rank as one of the biggest.There is a chance, if two free agent pick-ups return to their old form, linebacker could actually be a position of strength in 2011."

http://www.wellsvilledaily.com/sport...for-2011-Bills
    Ah the Wellsville Daily Screw-up, I remember it well.
    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Demon
      • Mar 2003

I don't even know where Wellsville even is on the map.
      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• mayotm
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Demon
        I don't even know where Wellsville even is on the map.
        It's close to the Iraq and the South Africa.

Comment

• Beautiful East
          • Aug 2010

Just by chance, wellsville happens to be my WNY home town. A very pretty little village in Allegany Co, just north of the PA state line. It's also undisputed Bills territory.

Apart from all that, the Daily Reporter is a fairly average small-town newspaper that does at least go to the trouble of writing its own pieces on the Bills. Not exactly top-notch journalism, I'll admit. But well intended, nonetheless.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Beautiful East
            Just by chance, wellsville happens to be my WNY home town. A very pretty little village in Allegany Co, just north of the PA state line. It's also undisputed Bills territory.

Apart from all that, the Daily Reporter is a fairly average small-town newspaper that does at least go to the trouble of writing its own pieces on the Bills. Not exactly top-notch journalism, I'll admit. But well intended, nonetheless.
            I have never read that paper before reading that article. The article linked was well written & much better than 99.9% of the stuff I have read that Jerry Sullivan wrote.

Comment

• psubills62
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Beautiful East

It was my hometown as well. Haven't read the Daily Reporter in a while, maybe it's gotten better, but it didn't have the best editors while I was growing up.
              "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
              - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

Working...
              X