PDA

View Full Version : These vets could swing pendulum..

acehole
08-02-2011, 09:20 PM
"Among the many weaknesses on the Buffalo Bills, linebacker would rank as one of the biggest.There is a chance, if two free agent pick-ups return to their old form, linebacker could actually be a position of strength in 2011."

http://www.wellsvilledaily.com/sports/x1158633445/Barnett-Merriman-X-factors-for-2011-Bills

psubills62
08-02-2011, 09:54 PM
"Among the many weaknesses on the Buffalo Bills, linebacker would rank as one of the biggest.There is a chance, if two free agent pick-ups return to their old form, linebacker could actually be a position of strength in 2011."

http://www.wellsvilledaily.com/sports/x1158633445/Barnett-Merriman-X-factors-for-2011-Bills
Ah the Wellsville Daily Screw-up, I remember it well.

Demon
08-03-2011, 12:09 AM
I don't even know where Wellsville even is on the map.

mayotm
08-03-2011, 07:02 AM
I don't even know where Wellsville even is on the map.It's close to the Iraq and the South Africa.

Beautiful East
08-03-2011, 07:25 AM
Just by chance, wellsville happens to be my WNY home town. A very pretty little village in Allegany Co, just north of the PA state line. It's also undisputed Bills territory.

Apart from all that, the Daily Reporter is a fairly average small-town newspaper that does at least go to the trouble of writing its own pieces on the Bills. Not exactly top-notch journalism, I'll admit. But well intended, nonetheless.

better days
08-03-2011, 07:36 AM
Just by chance, wellsville happens to be my WNY home town. A very pretty little village in Allegany Co, just north of the PA state line. It's also undisputed Bills territory.

Apart from all that, the Daily Reporter is a fairly average small-town newspaper that does at least go to the trouble of writing its own pieces on the Bills. Not exactly top-notch journalism, I'll admit. But well intended, nonetheless.

I have never read that paper before reading that article. The article linked was well written & much better than 99.9% of the stuff I have read that Jerry Sullivan wrote.

psubills62
08-03-2011, 08:31 AM

It was my hometown as well. Haven't read the Daily Reporter in a while, maybe it's gotten better, but it didn't have the best editors while I was growing up.