X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike
    • Jan 2009

Orton to....

likely stay in Denver. Looks way better than Tim Tebow... Miami might have missed their chance. If I am Denver, I hold onto him for one more year, and trade him or Tebow at years end.

Visit ESPN for NFL live scores, video highlights and latest news. Stream Monday Night Football on ESPN+ and play Fantasy Football.

Look for Broncos QB Situation
    Please Make Sense
  • Mike
    • Jan 2009

Re: Orton to....

Tim Tebow not ready. This is great for us, one Miami does not get him for dirt cheap & two this makes Denver a much better team which makes them less likely to land the Andrew Luck Sweepstakes.
    Please Make Sense

Comment

• mayotm
      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Mike
      Tim Tebow not ready. This is great for us, one Miami does not get him for dirt cheap & two this makes Denver a much better team which makes them less likely to land the Andrew Luck Sweepstakes.
      Why does it matter? According to you the Bills are "loosers".

Comment

• superbills
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mike
        With John Beck and Rex Grossman competing for the STARTING job, I think the Redskins might pull away in the Luck sweepstakes.
        "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
        Ronald Reagan
        40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Mike
          • Jan 2009

Why does it matter? According to you the Bills are "loosers".
          It was a sarcastic posts that went on to demonstrate the absolute stupidity that guys like you exhibit on a regular basis in making those same type of excuses I used in my post.
          Please Make Sense

Comment

Working...
          X