X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

Nice Story On Joe DeLamielleure in Lindy's Football Guide

They did a nice piece on the Hall of Fame inductees in this year's guide, and Joe D is the first one mentioned. They story is titled "The Complete Package" and it says "Enshrinement Long Overdue For Joe D". It's really a nice article. If you have a chance, pick up the Lindy's Guide for this season and check it out for yourself.
  • ryven
    • Jan 2003

Sounds like it will be a good read i have see if I can get out and get a copy

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

That figures...I passed upn on getting it last week...guess I'll have to break down ad get it after all. I'm trying to curb my impulse buying of preseason anuals. I only have Athlon's and Sorting News so far.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• R. Rich
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
        That figures...I passed upn on getting it last week...guess I'll have to break down ad get it after all. I'm trying to curb my impulse buying of preseason anuals. I only have Athlon's and Sorting News so far.
        I have the Lindy's and the Street and Smith books now. I'll probably get Athlon and maybe TSN. What I like about Lindy's is that they give you a brief description of each player from every team, just so you know something more about them than their height and weight.

Comment

Working...
        X