PDA

View Full Version : Nice Story On Joe DeLamielleure in Lindy's Football Guide

R. Rich
06-25-2003, 09:36 AM
They did a nice piece on the Hall of Fame inductees in this year's guide, and Joe D is the first one mentioned. They story is titled "The Complete Package" and it says "Enshrinement Long Overdue For Joe D". It's really a nice article. If you have a chance, pick up the Lindy's Guide for this season and check it out for yourself.

ryven
06-25-2003, 12:53 PM
Sounds like it will be a good read i have see if I can get out and get a copy

The_Philster
06-25-2003, 03:05 PM
That figures...I passed upn on getting it last week...guess I'll have to break down ad get it after all. I'm trying to curb my impulse buying of preseason anuals. I only have Athlon's and Sorting News so far.

R. Rich
06-26-2003, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
That figures...I passed upn on getting it last week...guess I'll have to break down ad get it after all. I'm trying to curb my impulse buying of preseason anuals. I only have Athlon's and Sorting News so far.

I have the Lindy's and the Street and Smith books now. I'll probably get Athlon and maybe TSN. What I like about Lindy's is that they give you a brief description of each player from every team, just so you know something more about them than their height and weight.