PDA

View Full Version : The Bills are Loosers & Will Never Be Good Because

Mike
08-03-2011, 03:07 AM
The Bills are losers & will never be good because:

A: "Bills are building through the draft." & draft is a crap shoot & by the time players get good -if they get good-(3-4yrs) will loose them via FA because we don't want to overpay like Peters & Greer & Poz, etc.
B: "Bills don't want to be the Redskins." & spend big $$$ on top FA
C: "There is no one available." All the great players are taken
D: "No one wants to come here." FA personally hate buffalo & the bills so ****em
E: "They don't want to overpay." Bills aren't going to overpay top FA to get them here only will overpay current mediocre players like Evens & Kelsey to stay with team.

Face it folks, Bills are hopeless & will never be good. It's just too tough to win in NFL especially for small market team. If you want to see your favorite team win in your lifetime best change shirts and root fir the Jets or Pats...

Night Train
08-03-2011, 03:13 AM
F: Ralph

HopefulBillsFan
08-03-2011, 03:14 AM
you're right. loosers.

DMBcrew36
08-03-2011, 03:35 AM
I was sortof with you until the part where you said 'change shirts.' Oh and Poz, while a great person, wasn't anything that special on the field.

SeatownBillsFan21
08-03-2011, 03:47 AM
Thanks for the update Mike.

elkhunter
08-03-2011, 04:17 AM
The Bills are looser and Ralph is tight!

SquishDaFish
08-03-2011, 04:22 AM
Loose like your rear end.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
08-03-2011, 04:52 AM
This is news?
for bills fans the draft is the only part of the season that offers hope.... then the actual season rolls around and we're out of it by the end of september

Jan Reimers
08-03-2011, 05:15 AM
What I find amazing is that Mike actually edited his post. Nice job.

SabreEleven
08-03-2011, 06:27 AM
A: Ralph

I fixed your post. Ralph is the common denominator is all this...Once he dies, things will get better and the Bills won't move, too many people don't want them to move

SabreEleven
08-03-2011, 06:28 AM

A: "Bills are building through the draft." & draft is a crap shoot & by the time players get good -if they get good-(3-4yrs) will loose them via FA because we don't want to overpay like Peters & Greer & Poz, etc.
D: "No one wants to come here." FA personally hate buffalo & the bills so ****em
E: "They don't want to overpay." Bills aren't going to overpay top FA to get them here only will overpay current mediocre players like Evens & Kelsey to stay with team.

Face it folks, Bills are hopeless & will never be good. It's just too tough to win in NFL especially for small market team. If you want to see your favorite team win in your lifetime best change shirts and root fir the Jets or Pats...

Save your self time and jump off the bandwagon now, please

Johnny Bugmenot
08-03-2011, 06:32 AM
Do not feed the trolls. Move along...

Dujek
08-03-2011, 06:59 AM
It's been ages since I negged somebody.

:negrep:

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-03-2011, 07:09 AM
If you are going to use the Redskins as a model of what they are doing, why not use other team models like the Ravens, they use the formula that you have outlined?

psubills62
08-03-2011, 08:37 AM
Yeah because building through the draft didn't work for the Colts or the Packers or the Patriots....

OpIv37
08-03-2011, 08:46 AM
Loose like your rear end.

Yeah well, at this point all Bills fans have loose rear ends because of the way Ralph has been sticking it to us for a decade or so.

Mr. Pink
08-03-2011, 09:15 AM
Spelling error aside, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the original posters thoughts. Regardless of how you personally feel about the situation.

BillsWin
08-03-2011, 09:20 AM
LOOSERS.

Awesome.

Luisito23
08-03-2011, 09:35 AM
Is this Looser Mike even a Bills' fan?

justasportsfan
08-03-2011, 09:51 AM
the bills should just pack it up and not show up to the games. Why bother?

FlyingDutchman
08-03-2011, 09:52 AM
We completely failed at the draft for the last 10 years...thats why we suck...not that hard to figure out. When you fail at the draft time and time again, youre not building your core and theres no point to bringing in big names free agents bc you do that when youre in a position to win, and its also a lot easier to sell them to come here when we're winning

HAMMER
08-03-2011, 09:54 AM
Is this Looser Mike even a Bills' fan?

I think he routes fir the Dolphins, either way he is a looser.

BertSquirtgum
08-03-2011, 10:28 AM

go to hell with your loser mentality.

Mike
08-03-2011, 12:00 PM
go to hell with your loser mentality.

If you read any of my posts by now you would know that I am just illiterating the crap excuses most of you use. If those excuses, that the majority here use, are true than in fact the Bills truely have no chance.

This was a fascicious post. I have opposed each of those excuses & have maintained them as such. In the end your absolutely right, that's what a loser looks like!

Mike
08-03-2011, 12:08 PM
It was a sarcastic posts that went on to demonstrate the absolute stupidity that many of you guys exhibit on a regular basis in making these same type of excuses I used in this post.

If you accept those excuses opposed to the reality that the FO is not good at their job than by default your agreeing with the conclusion that the Bills are hopeless. You can't have it both ways: a FO that is responsible for their accomplishments but not responsible for their failures.

psubills62
08-03-2011, 12:18 PM
If you read any of my posts by now you would know that I am just illiterating the crap excuses most of you use. If those excuses, that the majority here use, are true than in fact the Bills truely have no chance.

This was a fascicious post. I have opposed each of those excuses & have maintained them as such. In the end your absolutely right, that's what a loser looks like!
This may be one of my favorite posts ever. Especially when it's shortly followed by this:

It was a sarcastic posts that went on to demonstrate the absolute stupidity that many of you guys exhibit on a regular basis...
Please, by all means "illiterate" more for us.

hemi13
08-03-2011, 12:34 PM
No matter what happens, the Bills are and will always be my team (that is unless they move to LA) I have to believe that we will turn things around. We were the laughing stock of the NFL before our 90's run. So why can't they do it again. I have faith they will. I have been negative in the past, but that only raises my blood pressure. Ralph will die (don't get me wrong, not hoping for that) and things will change at the Ralph. KEEP THE FAITH PEOPLE ! ! !
:bandwagon

Dr. Lecter
08-03-2011, 12:37 PM
This may be one of my favorite posts ever. Especially when it's shortly followed by this:

The thread title makes that post better too!

justasportsfan
08-03-2011, 12:41 PM

PWNED!!!!!

ServoBillieves
08-03-2011, 01:21 PM
In other news, I'll be abusing my liver every sunday and love the responses. A down hasn't been played yet but we're the laughing stock of the league this seasom.

This is why, like a car, children under 16 shouldn't be allowed online.

Mike
08-03-2011, 01:24 PM

What does my spelling have to do with my logic? If you made the case that I spell poorly I would agree with you, but you are attacking my logic which is independent of spelling errors. It is like I am saying that 1+1=2 and your implying that my math lacks logic because of my spelling.

Lastly, it's obvious what I am communicating overall whether I have a typo or not, and frankly I don't care enough about spelling correctly on a message board to spell check. I'm far more interested in expressing the idea which comes across loud and clear.

Mike
08-03-2011, 01:25 PM
This is all coming from you Maybin supporters. How right you are...

psubills62
08-03-2011, 01:31 PM
What does my spelling have to do with my logic? If you made the case that I spell poorly I would agree with you, but you are attacking my logic which is independent of spelling errors. It is like I am saying that 1+1=2 and your implying that my math lacks logic because of my spelling.

Lastly, it's obvious what I am communicating overall whether I have a typo or not, and frankly I don't care enough about spelling correctly on a message board to spell check. I'm far more interested in expressing the idea which comes across loud and clear.
Oh yes, your ideas come across loud and clear. For someone who claims to use logic, you certainly have enormous leaps in them.

This is all coming from you Maybin supporters. How right you are...
Feel free to show me where I "supported" Maybin. Or were you using another leap in logic because I'm a Penn State fan, hm?

justasportsfan
08-03-2011, 02:24 PM
Oh yes, your ideas come across loud and clear. For someone who claims to use logic, you certainly have enormous leaps in them.

Feel free to show me where I "supported" Maybin. Or were you using another leap in logic because I'm a Penn State fan, hm?

BURN!!!

Mike
08-03-2011, 02:46 PM

What illegal about my main premis?

Mike
08-03-2011, 02:48 PM

You were one the fans that supported the FO & Maybin after he was drafted. Did you not? Now that is painfully clear that he sucks you may deny it, or no longer support the pick, but at the time you were a supporter.

Mr. Pink
08-03-2011, 02:49 PM
In other news, I'll be abusing my liver every sunday and love the responses. A down hasn't been played yet but we're the laughing stock of the league this seasom.

This is why, like a car, children under 16 shouldn't be allowed online.

Buffalo is basically the Siberia of the NFL right now. That's pretty much accepted as fact anywhere outside of here and accepted by some who are here.

When you go a decade plus of no playoffs, you become a laughingstock.

HAMMER
08-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Someone was hanging out behind the 7-11 smoking cigarettes when they should have been in English class, just sayin'.

psubills62
08-03-2011, 03:12 PM
You were one the fans that supported the FO & Maybin after he was drafted. Did you not? Now that is painfully clear that he sucks you may deny it, or no longer support the pick, but at the time you were a supporter.
Ah, have to love the signs of someone who states with certainty something they have no idea about. Then covers themselves by saying "Oh, you may deny it now, but you supported him."

OK, if you're so confident, then find my posts saying I loved the pick, that I thought he was going to be great, all that stuff. Find them. Don't just claim something, show it to everyone. Because it's as untrue as saying the Bills won the Super Bowl last year.

You remind me of this quote: "Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge."

Extremebillsfan247
08-03-2011, 03:24 PM

Go be an Eagles fan, they got Asomugha. lol

Mike
08-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Ah, have to love the signs of someone who states with certainty something they have no idea about. Then covers themselves by saying "Oh, you may deny it now, but you supported him."

I begged the question. Why don't you reread what I wrote. Of course you probably dont know what that means. Why don't you prove me wrong with a post right after Maybin was drafted. I was critiquing the move back then and guys were calling me negative. Ha! Anyways, prove it!

Mike
08-03-2011, 03:47 PM
Anyways, you guys are attacking me, not my post or my logic. Can you show me how my premis is wrong?

psubills62
08-03-2011, 03:50 PM
I begged the question. Why don't you reread what I wrote. Of course you probably dont know what that means. Why don't you prove me wrong with a post right after Maybin was drafted. I was critiquing the move back then and guys were calling me negative. Ha! Anyways, prove it!
What is it, copycat day at your kindergarten?

You're the one making the claims based on zero knowledge of me and my posting. You're the one attacking me saying that I believe this and I believe that. You're the one who brought up Maybin and called me his supporter.

Seems like you've simply proved me right on every account. You know nothing about me, yet assume so many things based on the fact that I disagree with what you claim.

psubills62
08-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Anyways, you guys are attacking me, not my post or my logic. Can you show me how my premis is wrong?
Can I? Sure, but it's really not worth my time. And it's hard to argue against the bolded when it's nonexistent. Anyone even remotely familiar with logic could see the flaws in the assumptions you make in nearly every one of your posts.

JCBills
08-03-2011, 05:02 PM
I was sortof with you until the part where you said 'change shirts.' Oh and Poz, while a great person, wasn't anything that special on the field.

In a 3-4 yeah, but as a 4-3 MLB, Poz is as good as any.

JCBills
08-03-2011, 05:05 PM

Logic?

Thanks I needed a good chuckle in my last hour of the workday.

Mike
08-04-2011, 02:07 AM
Can I? Sure, but it's really not worth my time. And it's hard to argue against the bolded when it's nonexistent. Anyone even remotely familiar with logic could see the flaws in the assumptions you make in nearly every one of your posts.

Your time? You've spent hours arguing with me about spelling & you don't have the time to address my main point?

Mike
08-04-2011, 02:09 AM
Seems like you've simply proved me right on every account. You know nothing about me, yet assume so many things based on the fact that I disagree with what you claim.

What do u disagree with exactly?

MikeNC
08-04-2011, 02:14 AM
What illegal about my main premis?

Add grammar to his spelling skills.....

SabreEleven
08-04-2011, 05:43 AM
Your time? You've spent hours arguing with me about spelling & you don't have the time to address my main point?

So basically your point is the Bills FO sucks and the Bills suck? Thanks for the news that 99.9% of this board already knew 9 years ago.

SabreEleven
08-04-2011, 05:44 AM
Add grammar to his spelling skills.....

and using words in the wrong context.

bf1
08-04-2011, 08:44 AM
I agree with Mike.

Beebe's Kid
08-04-2011, 08:58 AM
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7bF9lxl9N6I?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bill Cody
08-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Mike is a looser and will never be good because:

a) He refuses to use the "hooked on phonics" program his mom bought him.

b) He thinks Green Bay is a big market team.

c) He thinks building a foundation through the draft first is an idea that's never worked before.

d) He thinks there's a soul on this board that buys into the joke that he's a Bills fan.

e) He thinks "grammar" is that old lady that comes to visit on Thanksgiving.

So I ask you all, what's "illegal" about this post?

Bill Cody
08-04-2011, 09:12 AM
I agree with Mike.

looser

psubills62
08-04-2011, 09:20 AM
Hours? You really think this is taking hours? And just FYI, I didn't say I didn't have the time, I said it's not worth the time. You know why? Because it's obvious you'll never understand it. You can't even understand basic arguments and very, very basic rules of logic. So no, it's not worth my time.

What do u disagree with exactly?
:banghead:

Mike
08-05-2011, 11:42 AM
Hours? You really think this is taking hours? And just FYI, I didn't say I didn't have the time, I said it's not worth the time. You know why? Because it's obvious you'll never understand it. You can't even understand basic arguments and very, very basic rules of logic. So no, it's not worth my time.

You spend hours on these boards, so you have the time.

psubills62
08-05-2011, 11:48 AM
You spend hours on these boards, so you have the time.
:shakeno:

And this is exactly why it's not worth the time to explain it, because you can't figure out a simple thing like why "have the time" is different from "worth the time." Since it's taken me like 10 posts to elucidate even the simplest of concepts to you (and the brick wall still apparently hasn't let it seep through), it's just not WORTH the time to dissect your OP.

Mike
08-05-2011, 11:49 AM
So basically your point is the Bills FO sucks and the Bills suck? Thanks for the news that 99.9% of this board already knew 9 years ago.

Not at All. Please try to keep up. Here is my main point again. Show me how its flawed:

"It was a sarcastic posts that went on to demonstrate the absolute stupidity that many of you guys exhibit on a regular basis in making these same type of excuses I used in this post.

If you accept those excuses opposed to the reality that the FO is not good at their job than by default your agreeing with the conclusion that the Bills are hopeless. You can't have it both ways: a FO that is responsible for their accomplishments but not responsible for their failures."

Mike
08-05-2011, 11:55 AM
And this is exactly why it's not worth the time to explain it, because you can't figure out a simple thing like why "have the time" is different from "worth the time." Since it's taken me like 10 posts to elucidate even the simplest of concepts to you (and the brick wall still apparently hasn't let it seep through), it's just not WORTH the time to dissect your OP.

Because you can not. What you do on a constant basis is use these same excuses over and over again as a convenient way to divert the blame. In life there really are no excuses, there are facts. And the facts speak loud and clear:No Playoffs in over 10yrs!

Believe me when I say this: Organizations, all start from the top! Its a top down pyramid meaning that if you have the right brains at the top, then everything falls through correctly. Look at any of the top organizations in the world weather its Sports, Business, Entertainment, etc.... The Money Gets the Brains and the Brains Get the Money. Until Ralph is willing to Pay to Get a top GM its all for nought. Average GM may make the playoffs but they don't win SB and after all thats the goal. And right now we have and average at best GM.

Mike
08-05-2011, 11:57 AM

You are more than welcome to run away from this impossible challange.

Dr. Lecter
08-05-2011, 11:59 AM
You are more than welcome to run away from this impossible challange.
Only loosers run away from challenges.

Mike
08-05-2011, 12:09 PM
exactly loooooooooooooooooooosers!

Mike
08-05-2011, 12:13 PM
PSUBILLS62

You have made such a big deal about my english -which by the way is my second language & I use a cell phone to post on these boards- that I will do the same for you. Every time I see that you make the smallest of mistakes, I will be up your ass about it, because obviously you should not be a hypocrite. If you expect that out of others and use it as a barometer I will apply that same rule towards you.

psubills62
08-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Because you can not. What you do on a constant basis is use these same excuses over and over again as a convenient way to divert the blame. In life there really are no excuses, there are facts. And the facts speak loud and clear:No Playoffs in over 10yrs!

Believe me when I say this: Organizations, all start from the top! Its a top down pyramid meaning that if you have the right brains at the top, then everything falls through correctly. Look at any of the top organizations in the world weather its Sports, Business, Entertainment, etc.... The Money Gets the Brains and the Brains Get the Money. Until Ralph is willing to Pay to Get a top GM its all for nought. Average GM may make the playoffs but they don't win SB and after all thats the goal. And right now we have and average at best GM.
No, it's mostly because 1) I'm having more fun with this, and 2) really, I don't care about arguing with people who are obviously THAT bad at it.

So did the next retort on your list have something to do with rubber and glue or maybe pants being heated to a combustible temperature?

psubills62
08-05-2011, 12:17 PM
PSUBILLS62

You have made such a big deal about my english -which by the way is my second language & I use a cell phone to post on these boards- that I will do the same for you. Every time I see that you make the smallest of mistakes, I will be up your ass about it, because obviously you should not be a hypocrite. If you expect that out of others and use it as a barometer I will apply that same rule towards you.
Excellent!

Mike
08-05-2011, 12:24 PM
No, it's mostly because 1) I'm having more fun with this, and 2) really, I don't care about arguing with people who are obviously THAT bad at it.

So did the next retort on your list have something to do with rubber and glue or maybe pants being heated to a combustible temperature?

Wow that what I am talking about. Proper English! First you are not arguing with people you are arguing with me, so incorrect pronoun use. Second, THAT should not be in CAPS, its incorrect. Lastly, all you have managed to do is attack me on a personal level or attach my spelling. This is not a discussion, its attack! You never addressed my main points because your are incapable of doing so! All you can attack is the easy stuff: spelling. Grow a pair, and don't make it about me, make it about my post.

Jan Reimers
08-05-2011, 12:28 PM
This thread really needs to die a quiet death.

psubills62
08-05-2011, 12:37 PM
Wow that what I am talking about. Proper English! First you are not arguing with people you are arguing with me, so incorrect pronoun use. Second, THAT should not be in CAPS, its incorrect. Lastly, all you have managed to do is attack me on a personal level or attach my spelling. This is not a discussion, its attack! You never addressed my main points because your are incapable of doing so! All you can attack is the easy stuff: spelling. Grow a pair, and don't make it about me, make it about my post.
I've actually attacked your logic and comprehension as well. Obviously, my points were well-founded, considering your horrid attempts to correct my use of the English language. I was making a generic point that was not specific to this argument, thus I used the more general form "people," and CAPS adds emphasis.

This is quite amusing, as you complain about me attacking you, but it would seem this thread's premise (as well as your other thread's premise) is based on attacking other people. I guess it's a technique you feel the freedom to use, but complain when people use it against you. Good to know.

psubills62
08-05-2011, 12:39 PM
This thread really needs to die a quiet death.
So does his other thread; I'm not the one keeping that going. But come on, can't a guy have a little fun?

Extremebillsfan247
08-05-2011, 12:39 PM

Maybe I could be wrong here, but I'll try, and dissect it how I see it. Your expectations for what this team should be doing in order to fix what ever caused the last 11 seasons of failure is just not what this team does. They wont EVER be big spenders in free agency as long as Ralph Wilson owns this team. Expecting them to go out and spend like they are the Redskins will always leave you disappointed. It's 2 different teams on the opposite side of the spectrum with different ideas of how it should be done. So far neither one has been right.

There is a drastic difference between teams that do spend in free agency, but spend wisely, and those that spend carelessly to make the headlines in the media. The Bills have not been in either of these for awhile, so from that aspect I can see why you have reached your conclusion in this post. However, when you draft as bad as we have the past 11 years, that's a tough task for any GM + HC tandem to dig out of in just 1 year. It will take time to fix.

We still don't know if what Gailey and Nix are doing is actually going to work to turn this teams fortunes around. They've only been together for one season. But optimism is about as high as I've seen it in quite a few years, not just from fans, but from local media personalities as well. All we can do at this point is hope something great happens. It doesn't mean it will, but from my point of view, I like how its shaping up so far. They will be losers until they prove themselves. This could be the year in which they do that. At least most of us hope so. JMO

Mike
08-06-2011, 03:12 AM
Maybe I could be wrong here, but I'll try, and dissect it how I see it. Your expectations for what this team should be doing in order to fix what ever caused the last 11 seasons of failure is just not what this team does. They wont EVER be big spenders in free agency as long as Ralph Wilson owns this team. Expecting them to go out and spend like they are the Redskins will always leave you disappointed. It's 2 different teams on the opposite side of the spectrum with different ideas of how it should be done. So far neither one has been right.

There is a drastic difference between teams that do spend in free agency, but spend wisely, and those that spend carelessly to make the headlines in the media. The Bills have not been in either of these for awhile, so from that aspect I can see why you have reached your conclusion in this post. However, when you draft as bad as we have the past 11 years, that's a tough task for any GM + HC tandem to dig out of in just 1 year. It will take time to fix.

We still don't know if what Gailey and Nix are doing is actually going to work to turn this teams fortunes around. They've only been together for one season. But optimism is about as high as I've seen it in quite a few years, not just from fans, but from local media personalities as well. All we can do at this point is hope something great happens. It doesn't mean it will, but from my point of view, I like how its shaping up so far. They will be losers until they prove themselves. This could be the year in which they do that. At least most of us hope so. JMO

My point was that you can not logically use the excuses I gave & still argue that the Bills will be good. The thread was more towards the hypocrisy of giving FO credit for good moves but all of the excuses in the world for their poor moves. Responsibility means owning up to both positive & negative moves. I find it irritating that many fans have super rose Flores glasses on to the point of pure irrationalism. Otherwise, I agree with what you have said. It was well though out and optimistically fair. That's all I've asked for is an actual conversation focused on the facts not mere wishes or excuses like Maybin.... Anyways, it is time for this thread to die...

Bert102176
08-06-2011, 05:00 AM
I agree with everything but I will always love this team no matter how much they suck, I could never root for anyone else, NEVER

better days
08-06-2011, 08:03 AM

So tell us Mike, which shirt have you put on? Jets or Pats*?

Extremebillsfan247
08-06-2011, 09:49 AM
My point was that you can not logically use the excuses I gave & still argue that the Bills will be good. The thread was more towards the hypocrisy of giving FO credit for good moves but all of the excuses in the world for their poor moves. Responsibility means owning up to both positive & negative moves. I find it irritating that many fans have super rose Flores glasses on to the point of pure irrationalism. Otherwise, I agree with what you have said. It was well though out and optimistically fair. That's all I've asked for is an actual conversation focused on the facts not mere wishes or excuses like Maybin.... Anyways, it is time for this thread to die...

Saying they will be good is just as illogical, and speculative as saying they won't be. But, I fail to see where hoping they will be good is a wrong thing, and can only be done through rose colored glasses, from a fan standpoint. Hoping they will be good, and saying they will be good are 2 different viewpoints in my opinion. Of course your always going to have differences of opinion, and points of view on a message board.

So, no matter which side of that argument over whether "they will or wont be a good football team", you stand on, there is always going to be a certain level of opposition to it. Since no one in reality is clairvoyant enough to know what the future holds, you will never be right or wrong in that argument until current events become past tense. It will always be an argument without end, and rationality will almost certainly be void of such conversations on both sides of it. That has to be expected to an extent. JMO

Mike
08-06-2011, 11:24 AM
Saying they will be good is just as illogical, and speculative as saying they won't be. But, I fail to see where hoping they will be good is a wrong thing, and can only be done through rose colored glasses, from a fan standpoint. Hoping they will be good, and saying they will be good are 2 different viewpoints in my opinion. Of course your always going to have differences of opinion, and points of view on a message board.

I'm talking about the obvious stuff that is excused such as: Bills loose LT Peters & many on this board argue that there will not be a drop in production. Conversely if we signed a Pro Bowl LT they would be very optimistic. These is hypocritical. Most on this board wanted Orakpo instead we drafted the obviously much worst prospect in Maybin. He was obviously too light for the position. Now instead of seeing this as a case where the odds are stacked up against Maybin & the Bills, many put on the rose colored glasses.

As far as not knowing if the team will be good or how well they will do not being possible just ask Vegas. They predict odds year after year & win. If it really is a roll of he dice I would agree with you however it's not. We have the same team, more less than last year, and we were 4-12 so I don't see us in the playoffs or SB anytime soon. We lack talent which is overtly apparent.

Lastly i am a bills fan otherwise I would not care. I'm here because I care. There are at least 10 teams that suck each year, but here I am. And because I'm a fan I would like to see this team succeed but before you can change you must admit your mistakes & correct them. If your family is struggling financially you need ton address the situation, admit there is a problem, and find a solution. Bills need to don that before we have a winner, & in this case outside pressure from fans is a very good thing.

Extremebillsfan247
08-06-2011, 11:44 AM
I'm talking about the obvious stuff that is excused such as: Bills loose LT Peters & many on this board argue that there will not be a drop in production. Conversely if we signed a Pro Bowl LT they would be very optimistic. These is hypocritical. Most on this board wanted Orakpo instead we drafted the obviously much worst prospect in Maybin. He was obviously too light for the position. Now instead of seeing this as a case where the odds are stacked up against Maybin & the Bills, many put on the rose colored glasses.

As far as not knowing if the team will be good or how well they will do not being possible just ask Vegas. They predict odds year after year & win. If it really is a roll of he dice I would agree with you however it's not. We have the same team, more less than last year, and we were 4-12 so I don't see us in the playoffs or SB anytime soon. We lack talent which is overtly apparent.

Lastly i am a bills fan otherwise I would not care. I'm here because I care. There are at least 10 teams that suck each year, but here I am. And because I'm a fan I would like to see this team succeed but before you can change you must admit your mistakes & correct them. If your family is struggling financially you need ton address the situation, admit there is a problem, and find a solution. Bills need to don that before we have a winner, & in this case outside pressure from fans is a very good thing.
Vegas predictions are nothing more than a consolidated overall opinion derived from past stats or experience. If they were always right, no one would bother betting. Just something to think about.

PromoTheRobot
08-06-2011, 05:01 PM
It's hard to take a thread about "losers' seriously when the OP can't spell loser. I mean your argument is half-buried by the opening line.

PTR

Crisis
08-07-2011, 12:52 AM
it is kind of sad when the most iconic parts of Buffalo Bills football in the past decade is our punter and the midget trainer.