PDA

View Full Version : Suday Night Football

Bulldog
06-25-2003, 11:18 AM
I dont know about you guys, but for the past couple years I have enjoyed the Sunday night games much more than the Monday night games.

The Sunday night games are usually more competitive than Monday nights and I don't have to stay up untill 12:30-1:00 in the morning to see the end of the game. And the announcers are better!

I think Monday Night Football has lost some of it's luster due in part to free agency. Monday night games were usually reserved for the marquee match ups between contending teams. Now it is really hard to tell who will be a contender prior to the season when the schedules are made.

What do you think?

BillsNYC
06-25-2003, 11:21 AM
miami gets monday night games...that says it all

mackey789
06-25-2003, 12:46 PM
miami is one of the most overrated teams in the league, i have a feeling they might really stink it up this year. They will never win anything with jay feidler as their QB

ryven
06-25-2003, 02:11 PM
This way we dont have to listen to john madden that loud mouth idiot

The_Philster
06-25-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by ryven
This way we dont have to listen to john madden that loud mouth idiot

:clap: :10::10:

ryven
06-25-2003, 03:25 PM
Philster either your lying or you very lucky man to work with those women.

not sayin your lying

baalworship
06-25-2003, 03:26 PM
I agree. Last year's MNF games sucked. The Sunday ESPN games were better. I think Madden has to have some blame in this. He loves watching teams that peaked 2-3 years ago trade field goals, preferrably NFC teams.

I haven't seen the total MNF schedule yet...

Okay, here's the schedule:

2003 MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

September 4 New York Jets vs. Washington
FedEx Field
September 8 Tampa Bay vs. Philadelphia
Lincoln Financial Field
September 15 Dallas vs. New York Giants
Giants Stadium
September 22 Oakland vs. Denver
INVESCO Field at Mile High
September 29 Green Bay vs. Chicago
Soldier Field
October 6 Indianapolis vs. Tampa Bay
Raymond James Stadium
October 13 Atlanta vs. St. Louis
Edward Jones Dome
October 20 Kansas City vs. Oakland
Network Associates Coliseum
October 27 Miami vs. San Diego
Qualcomm Stadium
November 3 New England vs. Denver
INVESCO Field at Mile High
November 10 Philadelphia vs. Green Bay
Lambeau Field
November 17 Pittsburgh vs. San Francisco
3Com Park
November 24 New York Giants vs. Tampa Bay
Raymond James Stadium
December 1 Tennessee vs. New York Jets
Giants Stadium
December 8 St. Louis vs. Cleveland
Cleveland Browns Stadium
December 15 Philadelphia vs. Miami
Pro Player Stadium
December 22 Green Bay vs. Oakla

BTW, Tampa Bay broke the streak of the SB winner not having played on MNF that year. I think 2003 will continue with the SB winner NOT having a MNF game!

The_Philster
06-25-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by ryven
Philster either your lying or you very lucky man to work with those women.

not sayin your lying

:chuckle: All I do is run the Yahoo group dedicated to Buffalo's pro cheerleaders (Jills, Bombshells, and Bandettes). The one on my right (in the left as you're looking at the photo) was my favorite, Julie. I met her a few years ago and we just started talking and she made a special point to find me in the crowd and wave to me at every game. But...as told to me by one of the other Jills I've talked to, Marissa http://buffalobillsradionetwork.com/images/jills/marissathumb.jpg , she didn't return this year. :( In fact, the majority of the friends I've made on the squad are gone.

Bulldog
06-26-2003, 07:38 AM
Can someone explain to me why the hell the Rams are on MNF twice this coming season! That's right, because they had such a great season last year.

MDFINFAN
06-26-2003, 01:01 PM
:lolpoint:
Originally posted by BillsNYC
miami gets monday night games...that says it all

Jealous...btw we play really well on Sunday nights too..Go back and look at the Denver Game from last year..unfortunately, it cost us the season also.

Lost QB and both WR's

Thailog80
06-26-2003, 01:05 PM
Is suday before moday and after saday? lol I agree the Sunday nighter is usually better than the Monday nighter.