How many suckers are actually going to the home opener?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SaviorEdwards
    • Feb 2010

How many suckers are actually going to the home opener?

I'll be going to the Ohio State/Miami game and probably on a beach in the Keys on 09-18. I was wondering how many saps will be at RWS for the Bills vs, Raiders game
    "The best things to happen to Michigan Football have come from Ohio." - Chris Spielman
  • cookie G
    • Mar 2003

Re: How many suckers are actually going to the home opener?

somebody going to an Ohio State game is calling other people saps?

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SaviorEdwards
      I'll be going to the Ohio State/Miami game and probably on a beach in the Keys on 09-18. I was wondering how many saps will be at RWS for the Bills vs, Raiders game
      Wow. Way to be a Bills fan. You get to jeer the team while others pay? That's being an adult.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• mayotm
        • Jul 2003

Enjoy your trip. You won't be missed at The Ralph.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
          • Jun 2005

I go to as many games as possible. Never been to home opener before def have to do that

Comment

• Demon
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by cookie G
            somebody going to an Ohio State game is calling other people saps?
            lmao i know right.

I just bought 16 tickets for the opener, can't wait to party it up with some friends!! we're in endzone, tunnel side!!
            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• SaviorEdwards
              • Feb 2010

Seems to be a lot of haters up in this piece. Anyone looking for a primo aisle seat at the ralph? I'm looking to make an obscene profit so I can score a hot tranny in South Beach
              "The best things to happen to Michigan Football have come from Ohio." - Chris Spielman

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                • Jul 2002

Wow. This has to be one of the worst posts ever. From this ignorant post, I would surmise that you have NEVER been to a Bills opener, ESPECIALLY together with this group of Zoners.

I am frankly disappointed that I cannot make it up to the opener this year. My son is getting married. I will be missing my first opener since 2005. It is a a 7 hour drive each way for me, but it is definitely worth every second. We have an AMAZING tailgate, and you get the chance to see in person the people you interact with on line. There are many good relationships (and at least one marriage) that have resulted from this online community. The tailgaiting experience at the Ralph is one of the best there is.

I would rather be with the "saps" at RWS than in Columbus watching a meaningless Ohio State game. Enjoy....

Comment

• SaviorEdwards
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
                  Wow. This has to be one of the worst posts ever. From this ignorant post, I would surmise that you have NEVER been to a Bills opener, ESPECIALLY together with this group of Zoners.

I am frankly disappointed that I cannot make it up to the opener this year. My son is getting married. I will be missing my first opener since 2005. It is a a 7 hour drive each way for me, but it is definitely worth every second. We have an AMAZING tailgate, and you get the chance to see in person the people you interact with on line. There are many good relationships (and at least one marriage) that have resulted from this online community. The tailgaiting experience at the Ralph is one of the best there is.

I would rather be with the "saps" at RWS than in Columbus watching a meaningless Ohio State game. Enjoy....

I must admit I have never tailgated with the zoners but I hear a lot of positives in relation to the famous zone lunch get togethers

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                    • Jul 2002

I must admit I have never tailgated with the zoners but I hear a lot of positives in relation to the famous zone lunch get togethers
                    My friend....you would be WELCOME at the Zone Lunches and the Opener Tailgate. You would LOVE it! Great people, great atmosphere, sometimes a great game....It would be GREAT to see you at either or both of these events. I'm just sad that I can't make it this year.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                      • Jul 2002

That's right! And I'm going to be there again this year!!!!
                      Originally posted by notacon
                      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Cntrygal
                        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
                        My friend....you would be WELCOME at the Zone Lunches and the Opener Tailgate. You would LOVE it! Great people, great atmosphere, sometimes a great game....It would be GREAT to see you at either or both of these events. I'm just sad that I can't make it this year.

That's it... I need to cancel my trip.....

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Originally posted by notacon
                        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• sqad5
                          • Dec 2004

This sap wish's he could be there
                          >

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                            • Sep 2004

Dear us dollar, please do not go up again and you ****ing peso act like a man!
                            The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

I'm not a sucker, so I'm not eligible to answer the question apparently.

I might go to the opener, though.

Oh, and Ohio State sucks Buckeye balls.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                              X