• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BertSquirtgum
    Legendary Zoner
    • May 2009

Donte Whitner is a bad guy....

Somebody actually seems to be perturbed that Donte didn't sign with them. He should be thanking his lucky stars.
    Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 08-06-2011, 06:40 PM.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Donte Whitner is a bad guy....

Sal beat him to it.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Some of those responses are hilarious.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I've been complaining about Whitner for 4 years. It's good to see other people finally seeing it, even if Bills fans are about 3 years too late and the rest of the league is 4 years too late.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Who didn't really see setting like thIs coming?

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            Legendary Zoner
            • May 2009

The comments about this tool are why i posted the link. I think the 49ers overpaid for him at 11 million for three years. He ****in' stinks. The funniest part about the ****** is he has a big Bills tattoo on his arm.
            Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 08-07-2011, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• jcdavey
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
              The comments about this tool are why i posted the link. I think the 49ers overpaid for him at 11 million for three years. He ****in' stinks. The funniest part about the ****** is he has a big Bills tattoo on his arm.
              he wouldn't be the first bills player the 49ers overpaid for......

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by better days
                Some of those responses are hilarious.
                I liked this one:

Mr. Doyel, I follow AFC East opponents closely being a Jets fan. Having seen the past few years of Whitner twice a season I will offer perspective. The Bills as usual, they misfire bad in the first round. There were players of bigger need when they made this guy their first round pick. How bad is he ? I thought Paul Pozlusny (sp) stunk to high heaven.Yet, the Jaguars paid this guy like he was Ray Lewis. Whitner had way less value on the market than Pozlusny. That should say something. Like Whitner, the guy couldn't cover a crockpot. Whitner did lay some hits on Jets receivers over the years. Problem was they were 20 yards down the field or in the endzone. What is it with Ohio State defenders being busts ? Back in the day,Tom Cousineau at LB. Andy Katzenmoyer anyone? The worst, Vernon Gholston of my Jets. Whitner is an overpaid stiff in Buffalo and he's not even reaping the benefits of a player friendly market for veteran Free Agency's. Maybe Cincy and San Francisco should tell it like it is. Whitner was a leftover and it was like choosing between crap and diarrhea.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                  The Voice of Reason
                  • Jul 2007

"Donte Whitner isn't hardcore enough for the NFL"

XD
                  Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    I've been complaining about Whitner for 4 years. It's good to see other people finally seeing it, even if Bills fans are about 3 years too late and the rest of the league is 4 years too late.
                    omg youre so cool

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                      • Apr 2005

Whoever wrote these is a littllllllllle overdramatic....
                      Last edited by FlyingDutchman; 08-07-2011, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
                        omg youre so cool
                        yeah well you're the one who says I'm always wrong... this is just one more thing in a long list of things I was right about. Just thought you'd like to know.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                          • Apr 2005

yeah well you're the one who says I'm always wrong... this is just one more thing in a long list of things I was right about. Just thought you'd like to know.
                          What exactly are you right about? Youre right about complaining? Youre simply amazing. Tell me more prophet

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
                            What exactly are you right about? Youre right about complaining? Youre simply amazing. Tell me more prophet
                            2005.... I was the only one (or at least one of the few) who predicted a poor record after the way 2004 ended. I was right.

2009 5-1 start- I was the only one (or one of the few) who predicted that the season would fall apart. I was right.

Going back at least 5 years, I've been within one game of predicting the record.

I said Jauron would be a failure the second he was hired. I criticized the Whitner, Maybin, and Edwards pick the second they were, made, much to the dismay of many on this board. Turns out I was right.

Every year, people like you get on my case for complaining this time of year. And every year, by late October, most of those people sound just like me by the end of November.

You get on my case for being so critical of the team but every year, the team sucks and most or all of those criticisms turn out to be well-warranted. Stop and think about that for a second.

You can disagree with my attitude, my persistence, my stubbornness all you want, but my record speaks for itself- I'm right a hell of a lot more than I'm wrong.

Your problem isn't with my record of being right or wrong- it's about the fact that I make you- and others- think about the reality of how bad this team is at a time when you want to be excited about the team. It's the old "shoot the messenger" routine. And when that fails, then you make up some bull**** about me being wrong all the time.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                              • Apr 2005

2005.... I was the only one (or at least one of the few) who predicted a poor record after the way 2004 ended. I was right.

2009 5-1 start- I was the only one (or one of the few) who predicted that the season would fall apart. I was right.

Going back at least 5 years, I've been within one game of predicting the record.

I said Jauron would be a failure the second he was hired. I criticized the Whitner, Maybin, and Edwards pick the second they were, made, much to the dismay of many on this board. Turns out I was right.

Every year, people like you get on my case for complaining this time of year. And every year, by late October, most of those people sound just like me by the end of November.

You get on my case for being so critical of the team but every year, the team sucks and most or all of those criticisms turn out to be well-warranted. Stop and think about that for a second.

You can disagree with my attitude, my persistence, my stubbornness all you want, but my record speaks for itself- I'm right a hell of a lot more than I'm wrong.

Your problem isn't with my record of being right or wrong- it's about the fact that I make you- and others- think about the reality of how bad this team is at a time when you want to be excited about the team. It's the old "shoot the messenger" routine. And when that fails, then you make up some bull**** about me being wrong all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X