PDA

View Full Version : Donte Whitner is a bad guy....

BertSquirtgum
08-06-2011, 06:20 PM
http://gregg-doyel.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/5881996/31124530

Somebody actually seems to be perturbed that Donte didn't sign with them. He should be thanking his lucky stars.

Night Train
08-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Sal beat him to it.

better days
08-06-2011, 09:01 PM
Some of those responses are hilarious.

OpIv37
08-06-2011, 11:14 PM
I've been complaining about Whitner for 4 years. It's good to see other people finally seeing it, even if Bills fans are about 3 years too late and the rest of the league is 4 years too late.

jamze132
08-07-2011, 12:34 AM
Who didn't really see setting like thIs coming?

BertSquirtgum
08-07-2011, 12:50 AM
The comments about this tool are why i posted the link. I think the 49ers overpaid for him at 11 million for three years. He ****in' stinks. The funniest part about the ****** is he has a big Bills tattoo on his arm.

jcdavey
08-07-2011, 04:12 AM
The comments about this tool are why i posted the link. I think the 49ers overpaid for him at 11 million for three years. He ****in' stinks. The funniest part about the ****** is he has a big Bills tattoo on his arm.
he wouldn't be the first bills player the 49ers overpaid for......

Mad Bomber
08-07-2011, 06:38 AM
Some of those responses are hilarious.
I liked this one:

Mr. Doyel, I follow AFC East opponents closely being a Jets fan. Having seen the past few years of Whitner twice a season I will offer perspective. The Bills as usual, they misfire bad in the first round. There were players of bigger need when they made this guy their first round pick. How bad is he ? I thought Paul Pozlusny (sp) stunk to high heaven.Yet, the Jaguars paid this guy like he was Ray Lewis. Whitner had way less value on the market than Pozlusny. That should say something. Like Whitner, the guy couldn't cover a crockpot. Whitner did lay some hits on Jets receivers over the years. Problem was they were 20 yards down the field or in the endzone. What is it with Ohio State defenders being busts ? Back in the day,Tom Cousineau at LB. Andy Katzenmoyer anyone? The worst, Vernon Gholston of my Jets. Whitner is an overpaid stiff in Buffalo and he's not even reaping the benefits of a player friendly market for veteran Free Agency's. Maybe Cincy and San Francisco should tell it like it is. Whitner was a leftover and it was like choosing between crap and diarrhea.

ServoBillieves
08-07-2011, 07:43 AM
"Donte Whitner isn't hardcore enough for the NFL"

XD

FlyingDutchman
08-07-2011, 10:31 AM
I've been complaining about Whitner for 4 years. It's good to see other people finally seeing it, even if Bills fans are about 3 years too late and the rest of the league is 4 years too late.

omg youre so cool

FlyingDutchman
08-07-2011, 10:34 AM
Whoever wrote these is a littllllllllle overdramatic....

OpIv37
08-07-2011, 07:52 PM
omg youre so cool

yeah well you're the one who says I'm always wrong... this is just one more thing in a long list of things I was right about. Just thought you'd like to know.

FlyingDutchman
08-07-2011, 09:02 PM
yeah well you're the one who says I'm always wrong... this is just one more thing in a long list of things I was right about. Just thought you'd like to know.

What exactly are you right about? Youre right about complaining? Youre simply amazing. Tell me more prophet

OpIv37
08-07-2011, 09:12 PM
What exactly are you right about? Youre right about complaining? Youre simply amazing. Tell me more prophet

2005.... I was the only one (or at least one of the few) who predicted a poor record after the way 2004 ended. I was right.

2009 5-1 start- I was the only one (or one of the few) who predicted that the season would fall apart. I was right.

Going back at least 5 years, I've been within one game of predicting the record.

I said Jauron would be a failure the second he was hired. I criticized the Whitner, Maybin, and Edwards pick the second they were, made, much to the dismay of many on this board. Turns out I was right.

Every year, people like you get on my case for complaining this time of year. And every year, by late October, most of those people sound just like me by the end of November.

You get on my case for being so critical of the team but every year, the team sucks and most or all of those criticisms turn out to be well-warranted. Stop and think about that for a second.

You can disagree with my attitude, my persistence, my stubbornness all you want, but my record speaks for itself- I'm right a hell of a lot more than I'm wrong.

Your problem isn't with my record of being right or wrong- it's about the fact that I make you- and others- think about the reality of how bad this team is at a time when you want to be excited about the team. It's the old "shoot the messenger" routine. And when that fails, then you make up some bull**** about me being wrong all the time.

FlyingDutchman
08-07-2011, 09:39 PM
2005.... I was the only one (or at least one of the few) who predicted a poor record after the way 2004 ended. I was right.

2009 5-1 start- I was the only one (or one of the few) who predicted that the season would fall apart. I was right.

Going back at least 5 years, I've been within one game of predicting the record.

I said Jauron would be a failure the second he was hired. I criticized the Whitner, Maybin, and Edwards pick the second they were, made, much to the dismay of many on this board. Turns out I was right.

Every year, people like you get on my case for complaining this time of year. And every year, by late October, most of those people sound just like me by the end of November.

You get on my case for being so critical of the team but every year, the team sucks and most or all of those criticisms turn out to be well-warranted. Stop and think about that for a second.

You can disagree with my attitude, my persistence, my stubbornness all you want, but my record speaks for itself- I'm right a hell of a lot more than I'm wrong.

Your problem isn't with my record of being right or wrong- it's about the fact that I make you- and others- think about the reality of how bad this team is at a time when you want to be excited about the team. It's the old "shoot the messenger" routine. And when that fails, then you make up some bull**** about me being wrong all the time.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/6/23/d9fb6de1-e458-4bff-8a5c-281944ac54f9.jpg

ParanoidAndroid
08-07-2011, 10:03 PM

That's all great and everything, but if you complain and criticise a bad team, you're going to be right most of the time.
I'm looking forward to the time when you can stop saying "I told you so."

FlyingDutchman
08-07-2011, 10:16 PM

LMAO my lord is there anyone who DIDNT see this coming or criticize all of this? :rofl: I cant believe you tried to rattle off a list of times you were right lol :loser:

TMu11
08-08-2011, 05:15 AM
I liked this one:

....That should say something. Like Whitner, the guy couldn't cover a crockpot. Whitner did lay some hits on Jets receivers over the years. Problem was they were 20 yards down the field or in the endzone....

Awesome.
I got a good laugh out of this

clumping platelets
08-08-2011, 05:23 AM
Crap >>>>> diarrhea

OpIv37
08-08-2011, 07:04 AM
That's all great and everything, but if you complain and criticise a bad team, you're going to be right most of the time.
I'm looking forward to the time when you can stop saying "I told you so."

Here's the problem: when I complain and criticize the bad team, many people argue with me and give me **** about it. I don't get it, because most of it is pretty obvious stuff. But people insist on arguing because it's not what they want to hear.

And for the record, for the longest time, I avoided the "I told you so" as much as I could. But with people like Flying Dutchman out there saying I'm wrong all the time and other people like justa insisting that we have to "wait and see," it leaves me very little choice.

The fact that I even have the leverage to come back and say "I told you so" proves that my view is the realistic one and all the people who refer to me and the people who generally agree with me as "whiners" or "negative nancies" just don't want to deal with reality.

OpIv37
08-08-2011, 07:07 AM
LMAO my lord is there anyone who DIDNT see this coming or criticize all of this? :rofl: I cant believe you tried to rattle off a list of times you were right lol :loser:

Go back and read the posts- I took a LOT of **** for criticizing the Edwards and Whitner picks when they first happened. With Jauron, it was about 50/50, but I still took some ****. With Maybin, there were a few of the typical "wait and see" guys but most people didn't like the pick.

I can't believe you said I was wrong all the time, and then when I proved you wrong, you called me a loser. You being wrong doesn't make me a loser.

FlyingDutchman
08-08-2011, 07:47 AM
Go back and read the posts- I took a LOT of **** for criticizing the Edwards and Whitner picks when they first happened. With Jauron, it was about 50/50, but I still took some ****. With Maybin, there were a few of the typical "wait and see" guys but most people didn't like the pick.

I can't believe you said I was wrong all the time, and then when I proved you wrong, you called me a loser. You being wrong doesn't make me a loser.

Nobody cares...I ripped those picks a new ahole as well. You want a flipping cookie? And what exactly are you proving me wrong on?...You dont seem to comprehend much do you? I think the front office blows as well. I think a majority of our last 10 years of picks have sucked as well...I think these team is years away from being contenders.Y ou thnk youre some kind of guru? Im laughing at you bc you picked obvious things to ***** and moan about and act like your breaking news to us like we dont know...we just dont feel the need to be a salty ***** 24/7...you dont seem to get this...nobodys arguing that we suck and have issues

OpIv37
08-08-2011, 08:06 AM
Nobody cares...I ripped those picks a new ahole as well. You want a flipping cookie? And what exactly are you proving me wrong on?...You dont seem to comprehend much do you? I think the front office blows as well. I think a majority of our last 10 years of picks have sucked as well...I think these team is years away from being contenders.Y ou thnk youre some kind of guru? Im laughing at you bc you picked obvious things to ***** and moan about and act like your breaking news to us like we dont know...we just dont feel the need to be a salty ***** 24/7...you dont seem to get this...nobodys arguing that we suck and have issues

You obviously care, as you can't seem to resist responding to my posts.

What did I prove you wrong on? You said I was almost always wrong, yet now you are listing a whole bunch of things that you agreed with me about. So, either you're wrong about all those things as well, or you were wrong when when you said I was always wrong. Pick your poison, but you're wrong either way.

And get this through your thick head: I KNOW I PICKED OBVIOUS THINGS TO ***** ABOUT. 90% of what I say isn't anything all that revolutionary. That's why I get so frustrated when people insist on arguing with me about it anyway. And when a team is bad, discussing how bad the team is on a message board devoted to that team isn't being a "salty *****." It's acknowledging reality.

You don't feel the need to ***** about it 24/7? Well, maybe I don't feel the need to talk about how great I think Dareus is going to be or how well Kyle Williams played last year or how much potential Marcus Easley has.... you don't seem to complain when people mention that stuff over and over and over.... oh right, that stuff doesn't make you think about how bad this team is. And that's what it's really about.

FlyingDutchman
08-08-2011, 08:09 AM
Cool man. Nobody cares. Bye

OpIv37
08-08-2011, 08:11 AM
Cool man. Nobody cares. Bye

So everyone cares when you think you're winning the argument, but when you get smoked, you just walk away and pretend no one cares.

Nice.

Extremebillsfan247
08-08-2011, 08:11 AM
I've just got one question and I'm done with this thread. Why is Whitner still a topic worthy of discussion here? I was under the impression that no one here liked him. Even after he is gone, he's still a hot topic, why? Just wondering. Thanks ahead of time. lol JMO Go Bills

FlyingDutchman
08-08-2011, 08:14 AM
So everyone cares when you think you're winning the argument, but when you get smoked, you just walk away and pretend no one cares.

Nice.

No I just could really care less about you trying to prove to a Buffalo Bills message board how right you are and Im not going to sit here all day and do this, I have a job. Bye

P.S-I got smoked? lol you look like a narcissistic clown through this whole thread and were to busy trying to prove points to realize I was making fun of you the whole time