• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Wood feeling comfortable as Buffalo’s center

DemocratandChronicle.com is the home page of Rochester NY, with in-depth and updated local news, sports, things to do, investigative journalism and opinions.

After spending most of his first two pro seasons playing right guard, Eric Wood is finally playing the position he excelled at in college.

Wood started the final four games at center for the Buffalo Bills in 2010 and is looking like the starting center heading into this season. The 25-year-old said he is comfortable with the position and his linemates.

“We’ve got a lot of guys with starting experience,” Wood said. “For the first time since I’ve been here, we’ve got five guys that all started for us the previous year coming back. And we’ve got a lot of backups that have started for us.”
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Re: Wood feeling comfortable as Buffalo’s center

With all the losers we've had at center over the years, it's finally nice to see someone who's young, and that has promise.
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
      Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER
      • Jan 2010

Re: Wood feeling comfortable as Buffalo’s center

bell improved last year on a bad knee, our interior is solid. if pears can play a little better than he did a few years ago our line will be good. i heard pears put on like 15lbs of muscle. we will see

Comment

Working...
      X