• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NOT THE DUDE...
    Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER
    • Jan 2010

how has lionel dotson looked?

since he will be battling jasper for that 7th dline spot...

obviously nix likes him...
  • mysticsoto
    Too sober for this...
    • Apr 2004

Re: how has lionel dotson looked?

Originally posted by MARCELL DAREUS POWER
    since he will be battling jasper for that 7th dline spot...

obviously nix likes him...
    Dotson has been Hangartner's *****. If he can't even handle Hangartner, he's not even close to competing w/Jasper!!!

From Chris Brown's blog:

Later in the practice during team period, Geoff Hangartner took a well executed block and decided to completely finish it. After Tyler Thigpen shot through the hole Hangartner created on a quarterback draw, Hangartner kept driving DT Lionel Dotson all the way to the ground turning him face down on the way down.

Dotson didn’t appreciate that and got up swinging. Hangartner never threw a punch, but just calmly kept him at arm’s length with his hand on Dotson’s facemask. After Dotson had thrown about six punches, Hangartner had enough and ripped Dotson’s helmet off and may have used it against him had the other players not stepped in to break things up.

Comment

• DrGraves
      • Mar 2008

you should consider contributing information instead of just asking questions

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DrGraves
        you should consider contributing information instead of just asking questions
        i dont live in buffalo *******...

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

why would nix like him specifically? i mean where did he come from? whats special about lionel dodson?
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• mysticsoto
            Too sober for this...
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
            why would nix like him specifically? i mean where did he come from? whats special about lionel dodson?
            He came from the Dolphins and wasn't good enough for them. Why would we expect him to be able to compete with our newly refurbished Dline??? He's gone in the 1st cuts...

Comment

• Goobylal
              • Jan 2004

Nix likes Jasper more.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                Too sober for this...
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Goobylal
                Nix likes Jasper more.
                When I went to camp, I intended to take videos but unfortunately forgot my memory card to put into the camera. I would have loved to show video of him driving Handgartner back (or anyone). I think people will like what they see this Saturday!!!

Comment

• Goobylal
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                  When I went to camp, I intended to take videos but unfortunately forgot my memory card to put into the camera. I would have loved to show video of him driving Handgartner back (or anyone). I think people will like what they see this Saturday!!!
                  I will be watching intently when he's in the game. However I don't expect great things because he's had so little experience at DL in higher-level football, had no OTA's or minicamps, and will have had just 2 weeks of training camp. He's a work in progress that will be worth it, IMHO.

Comment

• malvado78
                    • Mar 2006

i dont live in buffalo *******...
                    I didn't realize only people on B-lo could get on bb.com and read Chris Browns articles...

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by malvado78
                      I didn't realize only people on B-lo could get on bb.com and read Chris Browns articles...
                      well since chris hasnt said anything and people in BLO go to the practices, i asked....

Comment

• malvado78
                        • Mar 2006

well since chris hasnt said anything and people in BLO go to the practices, i asked....
                        From Mystics post above:

Quote (from CB's Blog):
                        Later in the practice during team period, Geoff Hangartnertook a well executed block and decided to completely finish it. After Tyler Thigpen shot through the hole Hangartner created on a quarterback draw, Hangartner kept driving DT Lionel Dotson all the way to the ground turning him face down on the way down.

Dotson didn’t appreciate that and got up swinging. Hangartner never threw a punch, but just calmly kept him at arm’s length with his hand on Dotson’s facemask. After Dotson had thrown about six punches, Hangartner had enough and ripped Dotson’s helmet off and may have used it against him had the other players not stepped in to break things up.
                        Looks like he commented to me...

And sounds like he is being schooled by a mediocre vet lineman...

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by malvado78
                          From Mystics post above:

Looks like he commented to me...

And sounds like he is being schooled by a mediocre vet lineman...
                          thats one play that happened today....

Comment

• mysticsoto
                            Too sober for this...
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Goobylal
                            I will be watching intently when he's in the game. However I don't expect great things because he's had so little experience at DL in higher-level football, had no OTA's or minicamps, and will have had just 2 weeks of training camp. He's a work in progress that will be worth it, IMHO.
                            I will take a guess at what you will see that will mask his real influence. Jasper cannot be single blocked and will HAVE to be double teamed. In doing so, Spencer Johnson and Carrington will have freer reign to attack the QB. If you see Johnson or Carrington getting through and being disruptive, it'll be a good thing. Jasper will need to work on splitting double teams and shedding blocks more now.

Comment

Working...
                            X