PDA

View Full Version : I can not wait...

ublinkwescore
08-08-2011, 09:05 AM
Until we play the raiders. I will be watching the Bills raiders game from my uncle's house along with my grandfather - both of which are raiders fans along with a few other friends who are raiders fans. I will have my son with us who I've already taught to say "touchdown Buffalo" and bye when someone is clearly going to the house. should be fun. I might get myself disowned.

Night Train
08-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Are they going to wear black facepaint and dress like the Road Warriors ?

BillsWin
08-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Awesome. I love family games where there is support for both sides. A cousin and myself got kicked out of a bar during last season's Ravens game. Two grown-ass men (and blood relatives) at each others throats every time there was a score.

A lot of fun.

better days
08-08-2011, 12:36 PM
I love going to my sisters & watching the Bills-Pats* with my sister & brother-inlaw (a Pats* fan). Even though the Bills lose all the time, they put out some great food & I can kid him that the Pats* must have cheated.

I also enjoy watching the Bills-Fins with my son-inlaw (a Fins fan). His young daughter is a Bills fan because she likes the Bills colors better than the Fins & the logo of the Bills Buffalo better than the Fins dolphin.

SabreEleven
08-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Until we play the raiders. I will be watching the Bills raiders game from my uncle's house along with my grandfather - both of which are raiders fans along with a few other friends who are raiders fans. I will have my son with us who I've already taught to say "touchdown Buffalo" and bye when someone is clearly going to the house. should be fun. I might get myself disowned.

And when the Bills get shutout and lose? then what?

Mski
08-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Awesome. I love family games where there is support for both sides. A cousin and myself got kicked out of a bar during last season's Ravens game. Two grown-ass men (and blood relatives) at each others throats every time there was a score.

A lot of fun.sounds like everytime i go out to see a yanks redsux game

ublinkwescore
08-09-2011, 09:01 AM
Buffalo is not going to lose that game. Al davis has once again made a bonehead move in firing tom cable. About the facepaint road warriors... I hope not. I will then have to disown them.

ServoBillieves
08-09-2011, 11:55 AM
My best friend is a Jets fan (don't ask), my fiancee is a Steelers fan, my cousin is an Eagles fan, my good friend growing up is a Fish fan, and my new neighbors in Charlotte are Pats fans... And I'm watching each game with them respectively.

My couain just likes the Eagles because of the other +13 are diehard Buffalo fans, the others I'm meeting up with so we can jaw at each other during the games. It's always good fun, great food and good beer, plus its real fans.

Good luck with the blackholes, I'll toss a beer can at the TV for ya if they score early.

ublinkwescore
08-09-2011, 11:34 PM
Oakland is not going to beat this team.