PDA

View Full Version : Bills @ Bengals question

homeslice5484
08-08-2011, 02:46 PM
I am going to the Bills @ Bengals game, and maybe another away game. I usually go to 1 away game a year.

I usually get tickets through a connection with the Bills and sit with other Bills fans, but I have the opportunity to sit in the 100 level on the Bills side for about the same price.

Has anyone ever been there and if so how are the fans? Part of the reason I get the tickets I have in the past is because it was easier to sit with other Bills fans. I am not an obnoxious fan in another teams stadium but you know how that goes in other team stadiums.

Mski
08-08-2011, 02:58 PM
i cant speak for cincy directly, but as a general rule, the seats in the lower bowl behind the benches are among the most expensive (non-suite) in the stadium. that being said, those crowds are generally less rowdy, and if you're not a complete jerk should be okay

better days
08-08-2011, 03:09 PM
I have been to Cinci a few times for games, but not at the new Stadium. The people are nice & will joke around with you. I usually bet my Bills hat against another fans hometeam hat when I go to away games. I stopped wearing my favorite hat to games LOL.

Make sure to try the Chili in Cinci, & if you like to party, Cincy has after hours clubs where you can continue to drink & have Steak & Eggs.

homeslice5484
08-08-2011, 03:19 PM
I am thinking of getting tickets on the side behind the Bills bench, 10 or so rows up for a decent price. Thanks for the advice though. I was in Cincy before to visit a friend but never for a game. Figure if I am going, might just get good seats too since they are not much more than the connection with the Bills can get me and much better view.

I am very respectful at other teams stadiums also, so I don't bring on any problems, but as u know sometimes just wearing the opponent jersey brings problems in some stadiums.

homeslice5484
08-08-2011, 03:19 PM
I have been to Cinci a few times for games, but not at the new Stadium. The people are nice & will joke around with you. I usually bet my Bills hat against another fans hometeam hat when I go to away games. I stopped wearing my favorite hat to games LOL.

Make sure to try the Chili in Cinci, & if you like to party, Cincy has after hours clubs where you can continue to drink & have Steak & Eggs.

We will definitely keep that in mind! We are going Thurs-Mon and staying with a friend so its a cheap trip and we plan to go out and enjoy it in Cincy and KY

don137
08-08-2011, 03:22 PM
I went to last years game in Cincinnati. I think one fan said something to me the whole time I was there. Even when the Bills were down 28-7 they didnt talk smack to me. Just like the Bills they dont exactly have the arsenial to belittle other teams fans. It was very fan friendly.

homeslice5484
08-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Thanks, now I just gotta see where the jumbotron is so I don't have to turn around all game to see whats going on at the other end of the field.

Dude
08-09-2011, 06:26 AM
There are videoboards at each end of the stadium.

It's hit or miss at a Bengals game. Fans here can be *******s or they can be cool. They don't like the Bills because the Bengals can't figure out a way to beat them. This year will be interesting because people here are pissed about how bad things have gotten and about how little ownership is doing to make things better. So they will either be really drunkand obnoxious, or the place will be empty.

Tailgating here is OK, but nothing like in Buffalo. The stadium itself is again, OK, but pretty bland. Blame ownership for the game day experience that hasn't changed since the place opened in 2003. The bar scene is pretty good across the river, and there are some decent places up in the CBD downtown.

homeslice5484
08-09-2011, 11:20 AM
Cool cool, thanks. Looks like I am either sitting in 132 or 148 row 3...once i decide which one has a better angle for the videoboard.

Dude
08-09-2011, 11:52 AM
Cool cool, thanks. Looks like I am either sitting in 132 or 148 row 3...once i decide which one has a better angle for the videoboard.They're at both ends. Unless you're in either endzone you have a view of both.

homeslice5484
08-09-2011, 11:57 AM
They're at both ends. Unless you're in either endzone you have a view of both.

Got it, 132 or 134 it is :) Gonna use the Ticket Exchange I think...not sure if tix will still be there in a month

ServoBillieves
08-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Was on the 50 yard line in the game were T-McGee ran a kick and pick back for TD's a few years ago. I'm an obnoxious fan in a joking way, not calling people out or vulgar, but some fans tend to indulge a little too much in the parking lot. Fans there are harmless, but if there's a competitive feeling, look for your nearest red white and blue.

An overall enjoyable experience, I'm actually heading to the west coast for the first time ever this uear for the Chargers Bills game, should be fun... If anyone has insight on that let mw know

homeslice5484
08-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Nice, I think I am actually gonna move up to row 10 or so, being that close to the field probably is gonna suck with depth perception if the team isn't in front of us.

homeslice5484
08-09-2011, 08:07 PM
If anyone knows of any festivities that weekend both Bills related and just around the area please let me know!

Also, if possible can you guys give me your opinion on seats? I can get seats in section 132-134 (endzone-5 yardline) in various rows, or section 136 which is more on the 15. Which would you pick?

If you click on the section u can get a view of the seats
http://www.bengals.com/tickets/stadium-map-and-ticket-pricing.html