PDA

View Full Version : NFL performing game day drug testing

FlyingDutchman
08-09-2011, 07:46 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82157504/article/logistical-hurdles-cleared-nfl-to-begin-gameday-drug-testing

Random testing for performance enhancers, not recreational drugs. Could get interesting though

BertSquirtgum
08-09-2011, 08:27 PM
Why? I don't care if these guys juice up. I want to watch football.

mikemac2001
08-10-2011, 02:17 AM

Why lets say all the pats are juicing but the bills are not how is that fair or fun to watch

I want level.playing field all I want

BuffaloBlitz83
08-10-2011, 04:06 AM

This is ******ed. You can watch football with clean athletes too. Unfortunately, zero tests for HGH work

BertSquirtgum
08-10-2011, 05:12 AM
Nope, i want huge ****s hitting each other. Don't care if they're juiced up or not. If they're juiced they have less of a chance getting hurt. Ralph should go to mexico and get everyone some roids.

hydro
08-10-2011, 07:08 AM
Nope, i want huge ****s hitting each other. Don't care if they're juiced up or not. If they're juiced they have less of a chance getting hurt. Ralph should go to mexico and get everyone some roids.

This post is mentally challenged.

FlyingDutchman
08-10-2011, 07:51 AM
I understand the idea behind this but I almost dont want to know. Im afraid of what they might find out and I dont want football to be tainted for me like baseball is

better days
08-10-2011, 08:14 AM
I understand the idea behind this but I almost dont want to know. Im afraid of what they might find out and I dont want football to be tainted for me like baseball is

Seriously? We already know it has been going on. You can look at players like Jr. Seau that go from looking like an OLD washed up has been of his former self with nothing left to give while with S.D. & Miami to playing like he is 25 again with the Pats*

Anyone that thinks that had anything to do with anything other than drugs is deluding themselves.

FlyingDutchman
08-10-2011, 08:16 AM
Seriously? We already know it has been going on. You can look at players like Jr. Seau that go from looking like an OLD washed up has been of his former self with nothing left to give while with S.D. & Miami to playing like he is 25 again with the Pats*

Anyone that thinks that had anything to do with anything other than drugs is deluding themselves.

no I know...but for some reason this is something Ive always just turned a blind eye to bc I enjoy the NFL so much and would rather just not know. Clay Matthews has to be freaking the hell out...

better days
08-10-2011, 08:18 AM
This is ******ed. You can watch football with clean athletes too. Unfortunately, zero tests for HGH work

My understanding is that a blood teast has been developed that does work for the testing of HGH & the NFL will implement that test.

DrGraves
08-10-2011, 09:23 AM
nothing to worry about... no players on this team have an enhanced performance

Stewie
08-10-2011, 09:30 AM
Why lets say all the pats are juicing but the bills are not how is that fair or fun to watch

I want level.playing field all I want

It's level if everyone has equal opportunity to juice.

BuffaloBlitz83
08-11-2011, 11:45 PM

Steroid use actually leads to more injuries

BertSquirtgum
08-12-2011, 12:53 AM
not if you constantly use it. it will lead to injuries if one stops taking them.