• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

McGee at Pains to Play

Since signing a four-year contract extension in 2009, Buffalo Bills cornerback Terrence McGee has had one interception.

Probably not what the personnel department was expecting from a guy who had 16 picks in his first six years, one of which was returned for a touchdown.

But making the big play is exactly what is motivating the nine-year veteran, who has struggled with injuries over the last two seasons. In the 17 games when McGee has made an interception in his career, the Bills have a record of 14-3, but he hasn't had one since Week 14 in 2009 against Kansas City.
    LINK
    I am The Batman.
  • Extremebillsfan247
    • Sep 2008

Re: McGee at Pains to Play

Originally posted by BillsWin
    If our run defense, and pass rush improve, that should help in increasing his chances assuming he can stay healthy. JMO

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

I have heard him say the lockout has given his leg time to heal & he said he feels better than he has in years.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        Legendary Zoner
        • May 2009

somebody tell merriman to get terrence some roids.

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
          somebody tell merriman to get terrence some roids.
          I think HGH works better for injuries.

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

I dont care if McGee get's INT's. I personally dont think that was ever his forte... play physical cover well and hit hard. I could careless about INT's from him. Leodis and Drayton should be the ones ball hawking
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Jaybird
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by King Bedard
              I dont care if McGee get's INT's. I personally dont think that was ever his forte... play physical cover well and hit hard. I could careless about INT's from him. Leodis and Drayton should be the ones ball hawking
              the entire secondary should be ball hawks... and play well in run support

Comment

• Oaf
                Do you read what you write?
                • Jun 2007

Of all the jokes we've had at KR (jokes meaning players we drafted half because of their supposed KR ability), McGee was the best and I still can't figure out why he was taken off there.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Jan 2010

MCGEE IS BACK!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X