X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hemi13
    • Jan 2004

Schefter: Bills open to trading Evans, deal could be done in next 48 hours

ESPN just reported that Lee Evans will be traded in the next 48 hours !
    Bills Backers of Tucson
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Schefter: Bills open to trading Evans, deal could be done in next 48 hours

Per Schefter on Monday Night Countdown. Said the Bills are open to trading Evans and that a deal could be done in the next 48 hours.

I am The Batman.

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

Re: Lee Evans trade

Originally posted by hemi13
      ESPN just reported that Lee Evans will be traded in the next 48 hours !
      "Could". Not a definite.
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
        • Apr 2005

Re: Schefter: Bills open to trading Evans, deal could be done in next 48 hours

saw that...not a fan of it...guess ill eat my words that this whole rumor was full of crap. I was wrong

Comment

• X-Era
          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
          • Feb 2005

Already posted it...

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• X-Era
              • Feb 2005

Merged for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

• X-Era
                • Feb 2005

Player, not pick(s)... and depending on who it is, I might be alright with it.

Comment

• Jaybird
                  • Dec 2005

hope we get a starting caliber player out of it

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                    • Jul 2003

It does sound like it is about to happen.

The fact the Bills are willing to do this makes me think they really like some of their other receivers. Donald Jones in particular is a guy with pretty good size and speed (4.46 at the combine), and has had a time to adjust to the NFL game after coming out of Youngstown State. My guess is the development of a guy like Jones has made them comfortable dumping Evans, who probably isn't part of the long-term plan.
                    Last edited by Ickybaluky; 08-11-2011, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• T-Long
                      Circling the Wagons since 1982.
                      • Sep 2003

I'm ok with the move, but will really judge it by the return.

Comment

• X-Era
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Ickybaluky
                        It does sound like it is about to happen.

The fact the Bills are willing to do this makes me think they really like some of their other receivers. Donald Jones in particular is a guy with pretty good size and speed (4.46 at the combine), and has had a time to adjust to the NFL game after coming out of Youngstown State. My guess is the development of a guy like Jones has made them comfortable dumping Evans, who probably isn't part of the long-term plan.
                        I don't mind it if you go hard to lock up Stevie long term. I don't doubt one of their young guys can become a solid #2. But there may be growing pains.

But, if this move gets made, Stevie is your #1 and will want to be paid like it... the Bills better be ready to shell out some money and you better get it done before next years FA.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                          is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                          • Mar 2003

Kinda bummed

Class act player and a good bill, ill still root for him.

MUCK
                          FIAMI

Comment

• BillsWin
                            man amongst boys
                            • Oct 2008

Starter or a third and some change. Evans can still be a really good player in this league especially on the right team.
                            I am The Batman.

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

I'd rather not see him go.

Evans will be gone. Parrish will get hurt. Easley has yet to see the field.

That'll leave Johnson, and pretty much a bunch of nobodies.

But, as a couple of others have said, if we get something decent in return I could be OK with it.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                              X