X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Extremebillsfan247
    • Sep 2008

Hunters Hope

This isn't something I normally do. But I feel this is worth my time and effort. For any Bills fan thinking about having children, or just had one, this is a great cause to get behind. No matter where in the country your from, your child will be subjected to testing for rare illnesses and diseases upon his or her birth. But not all states are testing thoroughly enough to catch everything that can be tested for.

Most illnesses and diseases if detected early can be cured. But if your child is not tested, and gets mysteriously sick, it may be too late. No Father, or Mother should ever have to bury their child because a test was neglected upon that Child's birth that may have saved that Child's life.

Ways you can help:

Spread the word
    , a lot of people outside the Buffalo community may not know about this foundation or what it's for. Spreading the word via Twitter, Facebook, gossip at work, at school etc. may not seem like it will do anything, but awareness goes a long way in accomplishing a task.

You can also donate by calling 716-634-4673. Or Visit http://www.huntershope.org/site/Page...name=radiothon
    It doesn't have to be a lot, but every cent counts in helping to get proper newborn screening in every state in our Country.

This is important, and could give many children a chance at life that may not have it because they were not tested for something that could have been curable through early detection.

Thank you for taking time to read this. God Bless.. Go Bills..
    Last edited by Extremebillsfan247; 08-12-2011, 12:00 PM.
Working...
X