PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Bills are using 4th from Ravens + To acquire Player.

acehole
08-12-2011, 03:33 PM
NM.

jimbohastle51
08-12-2011, 03:35 PM
link?

sqad5
08-12-2011, 03:36 PM
God damn spam

X-Era
08-12-2011, 03:36 PM
NM.No More or Never Mind?

psubills62
08-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Spam.

X-Era
08-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Two calls for it being spam. Please provide some details.

acehole
08-12-2011, 03:39 PM
No More or Never Mind?

No Message = NM

acehole
08-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Two calls for it being spam. Please provide some details.

Just stay tuned.

X-Era
08-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Just stay tuned.At least direct me to the rumor mill so I can post a link or even on Twitter. Without a link, this becomes spam.

wmoz11
08-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Just stay tuned.

There are a very few people on this board that have proven themselves to have sources that warrant a "stay tuned." To my knowledge, you are not one of them.

Give us something or off to the span forum, IMO.

alohabillsfan
08-12-2011, 03:51 PM
ROFL, wow you guts are like meth addicts!

The Popcorn
08-12-2011, 03:52 PM
There are a very few people on this board that have proven themselves to have sources that warrant a "stay tuned." To my knowledge, you are not one of them.

He sounds like a wannabe to me.

acehole
08-12-2011, 03:52 PM

Really wow.

Evans just got traded.

Ryan fitspatick as our back up.

All called by me.

Put it where you want to....but you won't forget it when it happens....

Or will you?

X-Era
08-12-2011, 03:53 PM
ROFL, wow you guts are like meth addicts!If were meth addicts what is a person who follows them around commenting on them on a message board?

BillsWin
08-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Really wow.

Evans just got traded.

All called by me.

Or will you?

Fitzpatrick...

X-Era
08-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Really wow.

Evans just got traded.

All called by me.

Or will you?Just need a bit more detail.

Jaybird
Really wow.

Evans just got traded.

All called by me.

Or will you?

If true.. how about a hint?? does he play O or D..

sqad5
If were meth addicts what is a person who follows them around?**** suckers.

acehole
08-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Fitzpatrick...

Yes I said he would be our back up.

All I need is hurkey nuts to call me stupid and it will happen within 24 hours....where is he?

acehole
08-12-2011, 03:55 PM

Pushing hard for RT.

Mr. Pink
08-12-2011, 03:56 PM
acehole has been right on on a few things lately...i'd wait to see how this plays out before you label him a spammer or idiot or whatever.

Michael82
08-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Hmm, I wonder what RT would be available. It makes sense if this rumor is true too. Our pass blocking on the right has been atrocious at camp!

The Popcorn
08-12-2011, 03:57 PM

He'll let you know in 8 months, like he did when predicting Evans will get traded.

BillsWin
08-12-2011, 03:58 PM
If true, I think a starting tackle would do wonders to sway a frustrated fanbase.

X-Era
08-12-2011, 04:05 PM
Levi Brown sticks out to me. Except they have no depth in Ari.

EDS
08-12-2011, 04:08 PM
I hear the Bills are going to use the 4th round pick to try and pick up a veteran receiver.

jimbohastle51
08-12-2011, 04:10 PM
in my opinion i dont believe that there is a starting caliber RT available for a 4th round pick. and to be honest McKinnie, and Starks are both available for short term deals and they are FA's who would walk in and be immediate upgrades at the T position. also if they took a 4th from Baltimore for lee why wouldnt they have just traded him for cousins straight up? cousins is a servicable RT who honestly while not elite is def better than what we have at the position (jury still out on hairston but he is a R who is unproven) and he is cheap and would still save money for a season or 2. i think this trade was more about giving johnson a long term deal and not having 2 receivers making 5 million a year (which lee does make when you figure in his roster bonus). you also have to figure with the talent we have at receiver it doesnt make sense at the time to have 2 pricey receivers because besides johnson they are all under contract for multiple seasons. so basically johnson gets evans salary and kyle williams gets his big extension and basically our cap number as of now only really goes up for williams and we gained a 4th round pick. the bills keep there young players locked up and do it on a budget.... thats what i got out of this trade.

BillsFanCupp38
08-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Fitzpatrick...

Fitzpatrick?

BillsWin
08-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Fitzpatrick?

Fitzpatrick!

Mr. Miyagi
08-12-2011, 04:17 PM
I hear the Bills are going to use the 4th round pick to try and pick up a veteran receiver.
Like Lee Evans?

Mr. Miyagi
08-12-2011, 04:20 PM
This whole "stay tuned" thing sounds like a total shot in the dark.

Here here I have a source that tells me that the Bills are working to acquire a player. Probably some time this season. Stay tuned.

No **** Sherlock.

jimbohastle51
08-12-2011, 04:31 PM
i know if you figure the salary for a normal 4th round pick... you have to now add the 1.5 million we just paid evans in a roster bonus before camp opened on top of that salary. so weather its a drafted player or a veteran played we use the pick and trade for they are really not that good of a deal. again this was all about stevie and kyle getting extensions and not paying 2 receivers big money. the bills found a way to lock up to key players on a budget.

X-Era
08-12-2011, 04:34 PM
i know if you figure the salary for a normal 4th round pick... you have to now add the 1.5 million we just paid evans in a roster bonus before camp opened on top of that salary. so weather its a drafted player or a veteran played we use the pick and trade for they are really not that good of a deal. again this was all about stevie and kyle getting extensions and not paying 2 receivers big money. the bills found a way to lock up to key players on a budget.They did? I must have missed those two extensions.

Personally I'm very worried about what Stevie will ask and what would be willing to pay. If memory serves we have never given out more than 7 mill per to anyone and I think Stevie will ask for more, and that he would get more from another team.

This teams budget is a non-competitive budget... they aren't even paying the Bills.

generalmills
08-12-2011, 04:37 PM
I am not going to attack the "rumour" but just to build my own credibility around here:

My sources tell me that the earth is planning on trading day for night at some point around 8:30pm... stay tuned.

X-Era
08-12-2011, 04:38 PM
I am not going to attack the "rumour" but just to build my own credibility around here:

My sources tell me that the earth is planning on trading day for night at some point around 8:30pm... stay tuned.If the Bills were ruled by forces of nature they would have gone the way of the dodo bird. Darwinism.

clumping platelets
08-12-2011, 04:39 PM
dodo

X-Era
08-12-2011, 04:41 PM
dodoThanks. :D

clumping platelets
08-12-2011, 04:41 PM
:up:

BertSquirtgum
08-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Yes I said he would be our back up.

All I need is hurkey nuts to call me stupid and it will happen within 24 hours....where is he?

you're so stupid

jimbohastle51
08-12-2011, 04:46 PM
They did? I must have missed those two extensions.

Personally I'm very worried about what Stevie will ask and what would be willing to pay. If memory serves we have never given out more than 7 mill per to anyone and I think Stevie will ask for more, and that he would get more from another team.

This teams budget is a non-competitive budget... they aren't even paying the Bills.

it was reported on NFLN last night that williams agent and the bills have opened up negotiations with the bills for a extension.. LaConfrna stated that kyle williams is going to get a sizable extension. steve johnson is a no brainer before opening day. he is in the final year of his contract and is not going anywhere. he is the guy they are marketing as the face of the franchise. he is even on the front of the buffalobills.com site. he has had multiple tv appearances and been on the radio a ton. all the media gives him hype including gailey and nix. he will probably get a miles austin type contract... around 5.5 million a year. which is right around what evans was making when you figure in the 1.5 million roster bonus he just got paid and is due next season before camp as well. if you add that and evans season salary of 3.75 you get 5.25 million... yes i believe stevie will get this and maybe a little more twords the 6 million range. thus the reason in my opinion they are giving evans salary to johnson instead of paying 2 very good receivers like competitive teams would do.

BillsWin
08-12-2011, 04:48 PM
it was reported on NFLN last night that williams agent and the bills have opened up negotiations with the bills for a extension.. LaConfrna stated that kyle williams is going to get a sizable extension. steve johnson is a no brainer before opening day. he is in the final year of his contract and is not going anywhere. he is the guy they are marketing as the face of the franchise. he is even on the front of the buffalobills.com site. he has had multiple tv appearances and been on the radio a ton. all the media gives him hype including gailey and nix. he will probably get a miles austin type contract... around 5.5 million a year. which is right around what evans was making when you figure in the 1.5 million roster bonus he just got paid and is due next season before camp as well. if you add that and evans season salary of 3.75 you get 5.25 million... yes i believe stevie will get this and maybe a little more twords the 6 million range. thus the reason in my opinion they are giving evans salary to johnson instead of paying 2 very good receivers like competitive teams would do.

I like your posts but quick question. Why have you never used the space bar in any post on this message board ever? It's hard to read long posts of yours with my aging eyes when there are no spaces between thoughts.

kelly2reed4six
08-12-2011, 04:52 PM
Pushing hard for RT.

BS.....

that's all i have to say.

jimbohastle51
08-12-2011, 04:57 PM
I like your posts but quick question. Why have you never used the space bar in any post on this message board ever? It's hard to read long posts of yours with my aging eyes when there are no spaces between thoughts.

HAHA! i have some many other things going on at once i never spell check or end up using proper punctuation, ect. when i get the chance to post and talk bills football i just type get it out there as quickly as i can so i can scan the other topics on the board with the time i have before i have to get back to work. sorry for the inconvenience, thanks for the compliment though, i enjoy your posting as well.

Yasgur's Farm
08-12-2011, 04:59 PM
narcissistic posting at it's best

Griz78
08-13-2011, 07:06 AM
The only thing that may make sense is yesterday on Mortensen's twitter he was talking about the Ravens possibly sending an OT to the Bills, of course this didn't happen.

Also, you have to figure we may get a good comp pick for losing Poz and Whitner since they will out perform Brad Smith and Thigpan probably.

Perhaps it is true and we may trying to get a RT. As for a trade, I don't even know unless Philly has too many now.

mayotm
08-13-2011, 07:12 AM
Acehole, why would the Bills be pursuing a RT? According to you, that's where Jasper is moving.

Forward_Lateral
08-13-2011, 07:40 AM
Did I miss something? Fitzpatrick is the backup now?

Historian
08-13-2011, 08:33 AM
steve johnson is a no brainer before opening day. he is in the final year of his contract and is not going anywhere. he is the guy they are marketing as the face of the franchise.

Very appropos.

His drop against the Steelers symbolizes the team's fortunes sinceKelly retired 15 years ago.

:bf1:

Goobylal
08-13-2011, 08:34 AM
The only thing that may make sense is yesterday on Mortensen's twitter he was talking about the Ravens possibly sending an OT to the Bills, of course this didn't happen.

Also, you have to figure we may get a good comp pick for losing Poz and Whitner since they will out perform Brad Smith and Thigpan probably.

Perhaps it is true and we may trying to get a RT. As for a trade, I don't even know unless Philly has too many now.
Doubtful at best.

DBrown77
08-13-2011, 08:49 AM
Pushing hard for RT.
Dude, last week you said jasper was going to be our RT

Jan Reimers
08-13-2011, 09:11 AM

Compensatory picks are based on the number of FAs lost vs. gained, not on performance.

acehole
08-13-2011, 09:20 AM
Acehole, why would the Bills be pursuing a RT? According to you, that's where Jasper is moving.

Jasper will be tried there....

acehole
08-13-2011, 09:21 AM
Dude, last week you said jasper was going to be our RT

It will be in camp report soon enough...

Forward_Lateral
08-13-2011, 09:34 AM
Acehole, what are you talking about with Fitzpatrick?

acehole
08-13-2011, 09:40 AM

No I called that fitz would be signed. Before he was signed.

ServoBillieves
08-13-2011, 09:53 AM

Roscoes also playing Long Snapper and Wood is our new star SS.

Stay tuned.

BuffaloBillsStampede
08-13-2011, 10:00 AM
I've seen Johnny White out there at DE for a few snaps this summer too........stay tuned.

The Popcorn
08-13-2011, 10:12 AM
Really wow.

Evans just got traded.

All called by me.

Or will you?

If this isn't starving for some attention, I don't know what it is. Ok... here you go.... Good job, Squirt.

RoscoeMagic
08-13-2011, 11:00 AM
Chan Gailey gonna be the new defensive coordinator.......stay tuned.

mrbojanglezs
08-13-2011, 11:10 AM
is there any good RTs in the supplementary darft? maybe they can use it there....

ddaryl
08-13-2011, 12:11 PM
Compensatory picks are based on the number of FAs lost vs. gained, not on performance.
it's a little more then just that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Football_League_Draft#Compensatory_picks

these picks, known as "compensatory picks," are awarded to teams that have lost more qualifying free agents than they gained the previous year in free agency. Teams that gain and lose the same number of players but lose higher-valued players than they gain also can be awarded a pick, but only in the seventh round, after the other compensatory picks.
Compensatory picks is determined by a proprietary formula based on the player's salary, playing time, and postseason honors with his new team, with salary being the primary factor. So, for example, a team that lost a linebacker who signed for $2.5 million per year in free agency might get a sixth-round compensatory pick, while a team that lost a wide receiver who signed for $5 million per year might receive a fourth-round pick.

Tbuffalobills
08-13-2011, 12:24 PM
Bring Back Eric Moulds! lol

Griz78
08-13-2011, 12:27 PM

No kidding, but it's two and two right now. And performance is counted after number lost. There is no set formula, impact is counted.

The Bills are thinking they will get something for losing Whitner and Poz. You can believ me or not, I don't care.

Goobylal
08-13-2011, 12:31 PM
Unless you lose more than you gain, hoping means little.

Extremebillsfan247
08-13-2011, 01:15 PM
NM.The only problem I see with that rumor is that Buddy Nix isn't known for trading away draft picks for players. It doesn't mean he won't, but I highly doubt it regardless of how reliable the source is that the rumor may have come from. JMO

acehole
08-13-2011, 02:50 PM
is there any good RTs in the supplementary darft? maybe they can use it there....

You are getting warm.

DraftBoy
08-13-2011, 02:53 PM
You are getting warm.

Unless you're suggesting they are going to take McAdoo you're way off. No OT is in this Supp Draft.

The Jokeman
08-13-2011, 03:43 PM
Unless you're suggesting they are going to take McAdoo you're way off. No OT is in this Supp Draft.
But there are two DBs! So there's always hope we could take one of them or better yet take the RB.

mayotm
08-13-2011, 03:47 PM
Unless you're suggesting they are going to take McAdoo you're way off. No OT is in this Supp Draft.That's probably it. Acehole will predict that the Bills draft McAdoo and convert him to a RT.

Demon
08-13-2011, 04:08 PM
The guy posts we are after a RT, which, even my mother realizes we need offensive line help, and if the Bills do get one, which they probably will because it's our weak point, he'll say told you and wants Blame Canada status. He's full of *****.

better days
08-13-2011, 04:18 PM
The guy posts we are after a RT, which, even my mother realizes we need offensive line help, and if the Bills do get one, which they probably will because it's our weak point, he'll say told you and wants Blame Canada status. He's full of *****.

When you deserve it, it just comes to you. You can't ask for it & expect to get it. Blame Canada never asked for any status recognition, it just came to him because he deserved it.

Demon
08-13-2011, 04:20 PM
When you deserve it, it just comes to you. You can't ask for it & expect to get it. Blame Canada never asked for any status recognition, it just came to him because he deserved it.

Absolutely.

mikemac2001
08-13-2011, 04:50 PM

blame canada is spot on ....acehole is just an acehole

acehole
08-13-2011, 06:09 PM

No I wasn't suggesting that.

DraftBoy
08-14-2011, 01:04 PM
No I wasn't suggesting that.

Well then you're not making a lot of sense on this. Somebody talks about the Supp Draft and you say they are getting warmer, yet there are no OT's in the Supp Draft and only one player worth drafting. But you are not suggesting that they will take him.

So what about the Supp Draft is warmer exactly?

THATHURMANATOR
08-14-2011, 01:28 PM
Well then you're not making a lot of sense on this. Somebody talks about the Supp Draft and you say they are getting warmer, yet there are no OT's in the Supp Draft and only one player worth drafting. But you are not suggesting that they will take him.

So what about the Supp Draft is warmer exactly?

Isn't it obvious he means we are getting warmer with the mention of RT???

ublinkwescore
08-14-2011, 01:40 PM
Bring Back Eric Moulds! lol

that would suck if they did - I don't think I have his jersey anymore. no longer got Rob Johnon's. bastards stole my Marshawn Lynch jersey when they broke in... I don't think I have any bills jerseys now... I need to get a dareus jersey and soon!!!

Goobylal
08-14-2011, 01:51 PM
Bell, Pears and Urbik acquitted themselves nicely, despite facing Peppers and Idonije. If anything, they need a backup OT.

Mindbender
08-14-2011, 02:21 PM
Bell, Pears and Urbik acquitted themselves nicely, despite facing Peppers and Idonije. If anything, they need a backup OT.

You sure you want to include Urbik in that sentence? Didn't look good at all to me.

clumping platelets
08-14-2011, 02:57 PM
Urbik looked bad...................we need help on the OL

Goobylal
08-14-2011, 03:06 PM
Urbik was fine. Could be better, but that's what the rest of pre-season is for.

DraftBoy
08-14-2011, 03:40 PM
Isn't it obvious he means we are getting warmer with the mention of RT???

He was the one who mentioned a RT.

TonyIncredible
08-14-2011, 03:42 PM
bring on teddy bruschi... jk

Dr. Lecter
08-14-2011, 03:53 PM

What?

clumping platelets
08-14-2011, 04:07 PM
Urbik was horrible...........bring in Brian Waters

BillsWin
08-14-2011, 04:16 PM
Urbik was horrible...........bring in Brian Waters

A poster on BBMB actually posted a play-by-play breakdown of Urbik. He had one bad play and one hesitant block. But according to said post, he was solid the entire night.

DraftBoy
08-14-2011, 04:27 PM
A poster on BBMB actually posted a play-by-play breakdown of Urbik. He had one bad play and one hesitant block. But according to said post, he was solid the entire night.

Everybody who I trust seems to have said Urbik sucked. Im watching the game tomorrow night, so Ill form my own opinion then, but hard to go with one random BBMB poster over well known guys here and at other more established sites.

THATHURMANATOR
08-15-2011, 08:12 AM
Everybody who I trust seems to have said Urbik sucked. Im watching the game tomorrow night, so Ill form my own opinion then, but hard to go with one random BBMB poster over well known guys here and at other more established sites.
Do the guys at these "established" sites really watch the Bills that closely though? Not saying they aren't knowledgable but in this case a random Bills poster probably is watching more intently... Urbik was terrible.

BillsWin
08-15-2011, 08:44 AM

Understandable. I'm right there with you. I was just providing another opinion from another board. Looking forward to your analysis.

Turf
08-15-2011, 08:49 AM
Being that on a TV broadcast panned out 50 yards, I can't see how anyone could critique an offensive lineman. You have no angle, you can't see whats really happening exept for big wiffs. I just laugh everytime I see these posts.

THATHURMANATOR
08-15-2011, 09:10 AM
Being that on a TV broadcast panned out 50 yards, I can't see how anyone could critique an offensive lineman. You have no angle, you can't see whats really happening exept for big wiffs. I just laugh everytime I see these posts.
This isn't entirely true though.

They replay most every play now a days and the view is usually field level at a better angle.

I do get what you are saying but to entirely write off the opinions of those who have watched the game isn't right either.

SabreEleven
08-15-2011, 10:08 AM
I much longer should I stand by for this trade to happen?

psubills62
08-15-2011, 11:19 AM
Did people really expect this to happen?

acehole
08-19-2011, 12:21 PM
Did people really expect this to happen?

I did...

THATHURMANATOR
08-19-2011, 12:21 PM
I did...
So it isn't happening then?

Jamiezzz
08-19-2011, 01:00 PM
So, I guess this was a spam thread?

BillsWin
08-19-2011, 01:13 PM
....... waiting.....

BertSquirtgum
08-19-2011, 01:27 PM
How much longer do we have to wait for this to come to fruition?

malvado78
08-19-2011, 01:36 PM
How much longer do we have to wait for this to come to fruition?

April 2012 at the next NFL Draft.

Wait for it...

trapezeus
08-19-2011, 01:37 PM
just wait until the merriman thing clears. then wait for the season to pass and the 16 other teams who are in the playoffs, then it will be the draft, and in the fourth round, we are going to get a guy who mostly will be cut in 2 years either due to incredible lack of skill or injuries. Someone on this board will be insulted that he didn't make the team, the rest of us will act like prophets and say we saw this from miles away. Which in this very case, i did, because i'm calling the ravens pick a bust now...a full year away. Let the record show it. and bring me my crow if i'm wrong.

madness
08-19-2011, 01:52 PM
I watched the game last night and agree. He had one really bad mistake and few minor ones. Overall nothing spectacular but far from being downright terrible as so many have claimed.

Bert102176
08-19-2011, 08:48 PM
could that player be Pryor in the supplemental draft

acehole
08-20-2011, 09:03 AM
The only problem I see with that rumor is that Buddy Nix isn't known for trading away draft picks for players. It doesn't mean he won't, but I highly doubt it regardless of how reliable the source is that the rumor may have come from. JMO

normally you are right...but there was talk.
problem is teams are in better position then
he is. he has a deal on table but it favors other
team. he is going to wait to see if the light goes
on late with his players or first cut downs. this
is risky but he is in win win. if he doesn't improve
position he can get a better draft position next
year..he will come out and say he tried to make
a trade but it didn't not happen. the problem with
that solution is the young wr's will lose valuable
development time so a deal is still very alive.

Stay tuned.

better days
08-20-2011, 09:09 AM
could that player be Pryor in the supplemental draft

GOD, I hope not.

acehole
08-24-2011, 08:49 PM
Pushing hard for RT.

Now it's qb.

Demon
08-24-2011, 08:57 PM
lol wow this acehole guy is such a tool.

Stay tuned.

jimbohastle51
08-24-2011, 09:13 PM
here comes tim tebow ;)

psubills62
08-24-2011, 09:24 PM
Hm, should I "stay tuned" or "tune him out"? Tough choice.

THRILLHO
08-24-2011, 11:16 PM
I dont know about you guys, but I am SO tuned right now.

mjgola01
08-24-2011, 11:38 PM
dont' listen to acehole he predicted the bills would use jasper as a RT and that still hasn't happened so why would you believe him on this?

Mr. Miyagi
08-25-2011, 05:53 AM
When can I stop staying tuned?

acehole
08-25-2011, 08:22 AM
When can I stop staying tuned?

sept

acehole
08-25-2011, 08:23 AM
dont' listen to acehole he predicted the bills would use jasper as a RT and that still hasn't happened so why would you believe him on this?

good name for linmen

o tool

better days
08-25-2011, 09:22 AM
sept

Why Sept? The draft isn't until next April.

THATHURMANATOR
08-25-2011, 09:29 AM
Why Sept?

acehole
08-25-2011, 02:26 PM
lol wow this acehole guy is such a tool.

Stay tuned.

am not.

acehole
08-25-2011, 02:27 PM
Why Sept? The draft isn't until next April.

You are the only one who read the thread. Bravo.

trapezeus
08-25-2011, 04:33 PM
so is it a QB an OL or what? i just don't think the bills will be able to do anything with the 4th pick by drafting or trading.

DraftBoy
08-25-2011, 04:37 PM
You are the only one who read the thread. Bravo.

Ok so wait...

You actually made a thread to tell the Bills are going to use the pick they acquired to add a player via the draft?

Are you ****ing ****ting me?

BertSquirtgum
08-25-2011, 04:41 PM
nope, he's dead serious and he's a true acehole.

YardRat
08-25-2011, 04:44 PM
Why is the op edited by X-Era?

X-Era
08-25-2011, 04:49 PM
Why is the op edited by X-Era?No link as given, I edited the title to indicate it was a rumor.

BleedinGreenNC
08-25-2011, 07:40 PM
You guys might use that 4th to pick up Tebow!

acehole
08-25-2011, 08:25 PM
You guys might use that 4th to pick up Tebow!

God I love your avatar.

They are working on it stay tuned..

BertSquirtgum
08-25-2011, 11:17 PM
this thread should be deleted.

Demon
08-26-2011, 12:20 AM
this thread should be deleted.

Agreed, and while i don't support banning people, i would be in favor of giving acehole a 2 week suspension.

Stay tuned.

DesertFox24
08-26-2011, 06:51 AM
My sources have confirmed the bills are indeed in discussions on a acquiring a player with this pick. It will be made public end of April 2012.

DraftBoy
08-26-2011, 06:56 AM
My sources have confirmed the bills are indeed in discussions on a acquiring a player with this pick. It will be made public end of April 2012.

Im hearing around 1:30ish on Saturday the 28th of April we will know the player we will get!

acehole
08-26-2011, 08:36 AM
:bf1:

Im hearing around 1:30ish on Saturday the 28th of April we will know the player we will get!

jamze132
08-26-2011, 09:11 AM
God I love your avatar.

So it's your position that the Bills are attempting to obtain Tim Tebow from Denver?

acehole
08-26-2011, 09:13 AM
So it's your position that the Bills are attempting to obtain Tim Tebow from Denver?

Show me where I said that.

acehole
08-26-2011, 09:14 AM
Agreed, and while i don't support banning people, i would be in favor of giving acehole a 2 week suspension.

Stay tuned.

I will ban myself for two weeks.

THATHURMANATOR
08-26-2011, 09:26 AM
God I love your avatar.

Right here is where you insinuated Tebow...

jamze132
08-27-2011, 11:20 AM
Show me where I said that.
Look up

Oaf
08-27-2011, 12:44 PM
I heard it actually does look like we're getting a player with the 4th! Can't wait. Well, actually I can wait.

The Popcorn
08-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Now it's qb.

First it was a tackle and now it's a qb? Keep guessing, buddy. You MIGHT get it right eventually.

BertSquirtgum
08-29-2011, 04:58 PM
delete this thread

BillsWin
:popcorn:

CleveSteve
So which will it be?

Wait for poll...

Night Train
08-29-2011, 05:00 PM
Next, it will be a midfielder from Manchester United.

Oaf
08-29-2011, 05:03 PM
First it was a tackle and now it's a qb? Keep guessing, buddy. You MIGHT get it right eventually.
Position isn't a concern. I can say for a fact it will be a player who's produced and who Nix and co. believe will provide outstanding depth or even prove to be a starter.