PDA

View Full Version : Take a Deep Breath

tampabay25690
08-12-2011, 03:40 PM
WOW
I was afriad to come on hear when I heard the news.
Now I know why.........

Everyone take a deep breath.....
It's Friday grab a Ice Cold Labatt Blue and pop a xanax, everything will be ok.....

Hey we are Bills fans and Bills fans for a reason.........We are strong individuals that can deal with anything thrown are way......Just think it could be worse and you could be a Dolphin fan......

Deep breath everyone.........
I know it sucks that Lee is gone but to be honest to yourselves Lee hasn't been the same with this team for a few years now.
It was time to move on.................

sqad5
08-12-2011, 03:42 PM
Man i been trying to breath for 10 years man when am i gonna catch my breath.

EDS
WOW
I was afriad to come on hear when I heard the news.
Now I know why.........

Everyone take a deep breath.....
It's Friday grab a Ice Cold Labatt Blue and pop a xanax, everything will be ok.....

Hey we are Bills fans and Bills fans for a reason.........We are strong individuals that can deal with anything thrown are way......Just think it could be worse and you could be a Dolphin fan......

Deep breath everyone.........
I know it sucks that Lee is gone but to be honest to yourselves Lee hasn't been the same with this team for a few years now.
It was time to move on.................

Dolphins have a better team than the Bills this season. Look at their defense. Stacked.

Ed
I can't get Labatt Blue in Denver. Send some my way.

Extremebillsfan247
08-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Dolphins have a better team than the Bills this season. Look at their defense. Stacked. That was sarcastic right, because it sure was funny, cheered me right up. lol :lolpoint::squish:

tampabay25690
08-12-2011, 03:53 PM
That was sarcastic right, because it sure was funny, cheered me right up. lol :lolpoint::squish:

See thats what I was suppose to do................

Keep the morale up on the billszone