PDA

View Full Version : Lecter's busy at work and he wanted me to post this for him...

Historian
08-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Dear Lee,

This is just one fans opinion, but keep your head up bro. Not everyone agrees with the way the buffoons at One Bills Drive handled you and your situation. I for one do not feel much pride in this team with this situation, I think it was classless the way it was handled and I think you deserve better, all players that have the love and respect of their teammates desreve better and you had that with this team.

I hope your next stop in Baltimore is a good one and you return to form. You deserve it because of the hard work and the heart you've shown while playing with this collection of stiffs. I also want to thank you for wanting to help this team succeed and wanting to be a Buffalo Bill. Even though you only caught 80 yard touchdown bombs, it's that kind of play that probably cost you your future in Buffalo, as the object here is not to win....but to separate as much money as possible from our fans' wallets. I know you did so because you're a competitor and you want to succeed as much as any player on this team, including the pressure to win you faced in your decision to go long.

I'll root for you wherever you land, I think there are some serious flaws in NFL circles and sometimes the good guys lose. I also have no problem with you not forcing your release, but there has to be some sorta of consequence for only running fly patterns and catching bombs for touchdowns.

The treatment you've endured the last eight years, since the last three clueless coaching staffs arrived, believe me, you aren't the only player to suffer such poor treatment around the league. I sat and watched Nix and Gailey, aka Dumb and Dumber, state with my own eyes and ears they wouldn't cut any player till they were sure he was from the previous regime, they obviously didn't mean you cause they obviously never intented on giving you that chance, even though the conversation at the time was about you.

I still love my team, but I just wanted you to know that not everything that happens with this team is something I'm proud to be a part of or watch, like 11 consecutive years of losing.

Just like when players do things wrong or make mistakes and the organization feels the need to seperate themselves and their actions or intentions from a players, I feel I need to do the same with this team at least once every ten years. I care more about the players than some individuals within the FO and more specifically this sad excuse of a coaching staff at this point in time.

Stay strong Bro and thanks again for the effort, you're a class act.

Dr.Lecter.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Ed
08-12-2011, 04:52 PM
I don't think Lee is hanging his head. He finally gets to play for a good team and have the chance to put up big numbers.

Cntrygal
08-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Tell him it's spelled "deserve".

:biggrin:

justasportsfan
08-12-2011, 05:49 PM
classic. Never gets old. :laughter:

jmb1099
08-12-2011, 06:13 PM
A hahahaha!!!!!

YardRat
08-12-2011, 07:04 PM
:lmao:

Night Train
08-12-2011, 07:07 PM
You begin and end with " Bro " ?

ESPN or Ebonics Weekly may be calling.

DBrown77
08-12-2011, 07:16 PM
I think he wanted to leave behind the scenes

The King
08-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Not Many will get this but I love it!

Mr. Pink
08-12-2011, 07:42 PM
Where's Daunte Culpepper when ya need him?

Stay classy bro.

:rofl:

madness
08-12-2011, 07:45 PM
Sirius XM NFL Radio announced on Tuesday that former NFL quarterback Daunte Culpepper has hired an agent is looking to return to the NFL.

k-oneputt
08-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Please.....do you actually think Evans even knows this board exists ?

He is probably so happy to be getting out of here with an actual chance to win games....

ServoBillieves
08-12-2011, 08:29 PM
*sniff* I'll miss you Daunt... I mean Lee!!!!!

OpIv37
08-12-2011, 09:12 PM
A tear welled up in my eye reading this...

and then I laughed at all the people who didn't get the joke. A bump may be in order.