PDA

View Full Version : Game Balls, Goats vs Chicago

JoeMama
08-14-2011, 10:02 AM
Top draft picks Dareus and A. Williams looking solid. Merriman showing flashes of his old self (he did have one good season in '07 off the juice prior to the injuries, so hope remains). Fitz still makes some ugly passes, but did okay overall. Batten with two sacks. Carrington with a sack. Jackson is his usual self, love the stiff arm. Smith looking versatile, love his stiff arm as well. White ran pretty well, glad he's not seriously hurt. Even Spiller with some flashes.

Not thrilled with Nelson (drop) and Jones (pushoff, although to be fair it may have saved an INT). Thigpen didn't do much, although I like his mobility. Brown struggled. No depth at OL whatsoever. Thin on defense beyond the starters as well. Brown was awful. Maybin, invisible as always.

Bills look average, which is better than I expected at this point. Looking forward to some improvement.

YardRat
08-14-2011, 10:06 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=204628

Good to see you, Joe...

JoeMama
08-14-2011, 10:07 AM
Thanks, my bad with the thread. Didn't realize we used Kelly's and Ferragamo's. I like it.

YardRat
08-14-2011, 10:09 AM
Thanks, my bad with the thread. Didn't realize we used Kelly's and Ferragamo's. I like it.

Historian likes to add a little bit of flair :D

psubills62
08-14-2011, 08:46 PM
So White (Johnny, I'm assuming from the "ran well" comment) got injured, but it's not bad?

I was going to say that it sounds like we didn't have any serious injuries, which is the best thing I've heard from this preseason game. Especially considering how poor Soldier field was just a few days ago. That's one of the first things I want to see out of this team during the preseason - no significant injuries.