PDA

View Full Version : Hard to not want Lee to do well

soapman
08-14-2011, 12:17 PM
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/media_library/Videos/2011/08/Presser_Evans_Talks_About_His_Reaction_To_Being_Traded.aspx

A great player with a great attitude. I hope he does well.

TonyIncredible
08-14-2011, 04:07 PM
cheers to lee and a good season for us both :beers:

ublinkwescore
08-14-2011, 04:29 PM
thanks for all the excitement Lee - best deep threat in football if only we had an O line to give you the time you needed to get past the safeties.

Mr. Miyagi
08-14-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm not going to write a Dear Daunte letter but I do hope Evans all the best in Baltimore. Sorry our stupid ass loser team couldn't do him right.

justasportsfan
08-14-2011, 04:56 PM
I hope he gets a sb ring. He deserves it.

ublinkwescore
08-14-2011, 04:57 PM
but only if we are eliminated from the playoffs first right?

Cleve
08-14-2011, 07:41 PM
This pathetic team sheds star receivers like Lee Evans and T.O. because we have nothing for them to do. This team has needed a top shelf QB and a decent offensive line for YEARS.

Las Vegas has the Bills in DEAD LAST place in odds of winning the Superbowl - we're tied for last with Carolina at 110 to 1 odds. Even the Lions are 3 times more likely to win the Superbowl than the Bills.

don137
08-14-2011, 08:32 PM
Personally I was not that impressed with Evans. I Know this sounds trivial but only interaction with him was at training camp a couple years ago. It was a night practice where all the players signed for the fans for the first 15 minutes. The whole team shows up to sign but no Evans..10 minutes later he strolls out and non-chalantly walks to wear he suppose to sign. He signs for the five minutes and then walks away leaving people That waited a very long time thinking they were getting an autograph left empty handed where if they waited in any other line they could of got multiple autographs. While my son got an autograph I left with the feeling that Evans does not show any appreciation for the fans that cheer him on every week. While it may seem trivial I do not care for athletes that show no appreciation for the fans.