Talking Supp Draft w/DraftBoy....and Aaron Maybin, tonight on Bills Now! at 9:45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

Talking Supp Draft w/DraftBoy....and Aaron Maybin, tonight on Bills Now! at 9:45

Going to talk Supplemental Draft with Matthew Elder (DraftBoy), Scouting Director of BuffaloBillsDraft.com, tonight on Bills Now! Aaron Maybin on agenda, of course, too.

9:45 pm, right after NFL Now! at 8pm ... www.Justin.tv/coachsal
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: Talking Supp Draft w/DraftBoy....and Aaron Maybin, tonight on Bills Now! at 9:45

:db: on the show!
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Re: Talking Supp Draft w/DraftBoy....and Aaron Maybin, tonight on Bills Now! at 9:45

Can I get this on the iPad??
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

Well you just lost my ears with that particular guest! And to think, I was just starting to really enjoy your show.

Comment

• Coach Sal
          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
          Well you just lost my ears with that particular guest! And to think, I was just starting to really enjoy your show.
          Really? Are you being sarcastic?

If not, you can always turn on at 10:10 or so. He'll be off by then. :)
          Click to listen:

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

I have been waiting at least two weeks to use the sal character.
              It was all

Comment

• Coach Sal
                • Aug 2006

^^^^^

Now that's some funny ****.
                Last edited by Coach Sal; 08-15-2011, 04:31 PM.
                Click to listen:

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

I wish I had the time to make the old basement... but you get the gist.
                  It was all

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Well I always said Id bring in numbers...just didn't specify positive or negative.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Excellent cartoon MBB!
                      COMING SOON...
                      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• elltrain22
                        • Sep 2003

Luv those cartoons, and can't wait for the show!!
                        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
                          • Aug 2005

that's some funny ****!

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                            • Sep 2008

Latest developments on the Supplemental Draft: It has been postponed by the NFL until further notice. No reason yet has been given for that postponement. All clubs will be notified when a new date for the draft has been determined. Adam Schefter broke the news via twitter.
                            Last edited by Extremebillsfan247; 08-16-2011, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                              • May 2009

good time last night.

Comment

Working...
                              X