PDA

View Full Version : Crosby: still suffering setbacks

Mski
08-15-2011, 03:53 PM
as per WGR, penguins GM says Crosby still having setbacks from his concussion during the off season, but he's not concerned that he wont be ready for camp.
8months later and still having setbacks? bet its alot worse than anyone anticipates

hydro
08-15-2011, 04:08 PM
Yet the NHL will still prance around the issue and still give out stupidly small suspensions for hits to the head.

Ebenezer
08-15-2011, 04:40 PM
Didn't his father leak last year that he might be done...not going to surprise me.

Ginger Vitis
08-15-2011, 09:07 PM
This is not good..The NHL needs players like Sidney Crosby..And to think he is in his prime

OpIv37
08-16-2011, 07:50 AM
Yet the NHL will still prance around the issue and still give out stupidly small suspensions for hits to the head.
yeah well that's what Crosby gets for defending Matt Cooke. It's amazing how he changed his tune when he was the victim rather than a teammate of the perpetrator.

rbochan
08-16-2011, 08:30 AM
I don't hate him. I hate how the league has changed for him. It is a totally different argument. Whether or not you believe that he got "special treatment" or not is not his fault. Just my opinion, he did. I wish him well, no one's career should be over at that age, especially someone with his insane talent.

trapezeus
08-16-2011, 08:40 AM
This is crazy. at what point do you just ask him to do the connolly and sit out a full year and rest.

Crosby is a fun guy to hate because he isn't on your team, but he's a good player and great for the game. i'd rather have him sit out a full year and have years let to play than go through a lafontaine casual hit and be done forever.

SkateZilla
08-17-2011, 02:45 PM
Crosby = Connolly 2.0 (well, maybe 4.0)