PDA

View Full Version : If the current Bills Moved...

Atags
08-17-2011, 10:00 AM
Just Curious for fun
Lets say the Bills moved to another city and took the whole team including coaches etc...with them.
Then the next year Buffalo gets new expansion players similar to how Texans came in 2002.
What would you do POLL?

ddaryl
08-17-2011, 10:05 AM
once the word Buffalo fails to proceed Bills I will stop watching the NFL all together.

Once the word Buffalo fails to proceed Sabres I will stop following the NHL

The King
08-17-2011, 10:10 AM
I think the general vibe would be this wouldn't be "fun". I also only think there is an expansion draft for a new team. Not for relocation.

malvado78
08-17-2011, 10:17 AM
Worst thread of the year...

And that comes after recent threads that the Bills lost multiple players that were previously first round picks...

:2cents:

Night Train
08-17-2011, 10:26 AM
Buy Saturday UB tickets again and have my Sundays free.

trapezeus
08-17-2011, 10:29 AM
i'd skip the year of no buffalo football. which really isn't going to be that hard now that pegula has shown an interest in winning the cup. it'll make only september a bit unbearable since there is no real hockey games until october.

I would then come back to the new buffalo team and if we couldn't be the bills and or have our logo, i'd be very put out. but in the end, i'd probably just put it in my bitter box of buffalo fandom and wear that disgrace proudly.

ServoBillieves
08-17-2011, 10:32 AM
There was no point in starting this thread. We have this poll or this threaf every month, gloom and doom about the team moving, blahblahblah. Start a Maybin or Evans thread and keep with the times

dannyek71
08-17-2011, 10:35 AM
I do not watch the NFL any longer. I get Syracuse season tickets.

TMu11
08-17-2011, 11:57 AM
I'd probably continue to watch football, and cheer for the Falcons, which were always a second favorite since I can remember.

the relocated Bills team would be an intense rival

BertSquirtgum
08-17-2011, 12:10 PM
I'd become a cleveland browns fan. next closet nfl city.

RoscoeMagic
08-17-2011, 02:08 PM
It'd be tough. I might take a year off. Still follow the NFL casually, but always with a black cloud of pouring rain and roaring thunder over my head. It depends, but I'd likely reassess the situation after the first year and go from there. I'd need some time to channel my passion.

Extremebillsfan247
08-17-2011, 03:12 PM
Just Curious for fun
Lets say the Bills moved to another city and took the whole team including coaches etc...with them.
Then the next year Buffalo gets new expansion players similar to how Texans came in 2002.
What would you do POLL? If the Bills didn't exist, I probably wouldn't be a football fan. This team has been a part of my Sundays since early childhood. I'll be 40 years old in December. If Buffalo were granted an expansion team after a Bills move, it wouldn't be the same. It would feel generic to me. So that option in your poll would be out of the question. If the Bills leave Buffalo, I'm done with the NFL altogether. I'll simply just find something else to do in order to occupy my time on Sundays. Most people wont share that view, and that's fine. But that's my opinion.

BillsOverDolphins
08-17-2011, 03:15 PM
I'd become a Giants fan...in fact they've been my surrogate team since they beat the Patriots.

THATHURMANATOR
08-17-2011, 03:22 PM
I would piss on the NFLs face. Never watch it again.

PromoTheRobot
08-17-2011, 04:11 PM
There will never be an NFL expansion team to replace the Bills. Never ever. That should not even be a vote option.

PTR

YardRat
08-17-2011, 04:40 PM
Dead.
To.
Me.