X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Pat Moran

What do you have to say? Are you still standing behind your story, and your source?
  • ServoBillieves
    The Voice of Reason
    • Jul 2007

Re: Pat Moran

Yup, just looked it up, and he is standing by it.

What I won’t do, at all costs is retract a single word I wrote. I stand by my story, the source and won’t apologize, even if it’s clearly something no Bills fan wanted to hear.
    Did I not expect a firm denial after the story was published? I’m not the brightest bulb in the world, but come on.
    I’ve read an exuberant amount of complaints saying I made this story up out of the blue sky.
    Simply put—- that’s preposterous.

Apparently not...
    Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

First, unless he (Moran) was there, or he knows someone in border patrol, he has no idea what went on. To say that you KNOW the stop wasn't routine is idiotic. You don't KNOW anything.
      Second, if it is someone in border patrol, I hope someone exposes them and they lose their job.

Also, to report that it's not against the law to have steroids in your possession is completely false, unless they are prescribed to you. C'mon Pat, this entire situation reeks of hack.

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

from what we all can tell the lad only had one source... Journalism 101 states at minimum to separate sources...

but billszone should insist he remove any affiliation with his BSD site

me thinks he wanted a scoop so badly and when he couldn't find that 2nd source he went ahead with this story.

Comment

• hydro
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
          First, unless he (Moran) was there, or he knows someone in border patrol, he has no idea what went on. To say that you KNOW the stop wasn't routine is idiotic. You don't KNOW anything.
          Second, if it is someone in border patrol, I hope someone exposes them and they lose their job.

Also, to report that it's not against the law to have steroids in your possession is completely false, unless they are prescribed to you. C'mon Pat, this entire situation reeks of hack.
          Read my thread about steroids. The term steroids and PED's is used very loosely. There are plenty of things out there that can be considered steroids or PED's that are legal.
          BERNIAC!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

My point is, Merriman wasn't arrested or charged, so why post a story about it? The only reason I can think of is to draw attention to yourself, which Pat states that he wasn't.
            He's either a liar, or really, really stupid.

Comment

• BoyILuvLoznStupidly
              • Sep 2009

His source is none other than, Joe Logan

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                The Voice of Reason
                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by hydro
                Read my thread about steroids. The term steroids and PED's is used very loosely. There are plenty of things out there that can be considered steroids or PED's that are legal.
                So if they're legal, what's the story, and why does it need to be published? I re-read the article, and he reiterates that it was legal, no one was arrested and no one was hurt, so what's to report?

This just seems like unnecessary heat on a player, which the NFL and other officials will now be monitoring closely.
                Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• hydro
                  • Oct 2005

Originally posted by ServoBillieves
                  So if they're legal, what's the story, and why does it need to be published? I re-read the article, and he reiterates that it was legal, no one was arrested and no one was hurt, so what's to report?

This just seems like unnecessary heat on a player, which the NFL and other officials will now be monitoring closely.
                  Just because they are legal doesn't mean it wouldn't show up in a NFL drug test...
                  BERNIAC!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                    • Mar 2004

Hydro, the story wasn't about Merriman testing positive. It was a story with the sole purpose of drawing attention to the guy reporting it.

Comment

• hydro
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                      Hydro, the story wasn't about Merriman testing positive. It was a story with the sole purpose of drawing attention to the guy reporting it.
                      I know it wasn't about Merriman testing positive. The story was that Merriman had PED's on him. Everyone is hung up on the fact that he didn't get arrested so he must not have had PED's. THERE ARE LEGAL PED's!!!!
                      BERNIAC!

Comment

• dannyek71
                        Drink Responsibly
                        • Dec 2004

Again, what solid EVIDENCE does Pat have?
                        [

Comment

• hydro
                          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by dannyek71
                          Again, what solid EVIDENCE does Pat have?
                          That is his main problem. There are no details on that which is what is really hurting him right now. I am just trying to clear some misconceptions out there.
                          BERNIAC!

Comment

• dannyek71
                            Drink Responsibly
                            • Dec 2004

That is his main problem. There are no details on that which is what is really hurting him right now. I am just trying to clear some misconceptions out there.

If he said "Based on evidence A, B, C, etc.... I came to this conclusion" that might be a bit different. Big allegations require big evidence to back them up.

Additionally, I also have trouble believing he is a real Bills fan after this.
                            [

Comment

• malvado78
                              • Mar 2006

And it is probably pretty tough for Pat to obtain a sample of Merriman's urine...

Maybe the is the what the tweet to Merriman of "I need to talk to you" is about.

Last edited by malvado78; 08-19-2011, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X