X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2slowtogofast
    • Sep 2007

What would you rather see for this season

So what would make you feel better about this "rebuilding process" a train wreck of a season and a high draft pick or an average non playoff year that is not good but is an improvement from last year.

I would rather see a 9 and 7 or better season but picking from the two I listed above because I think they are the most likley to happen. I am not sure how I feel.
  • BloFan4Life
    • Dec 2009

Re: What would you rather see for this season

I want at least 8 wins. I will take the no playoffs and crappy draft position because I know we will be in better shape to make the playoffs the next year. It will mean Gailey is opening up the playbook and Fitz is our guy for a long time. I think another season with less than 6 wins will just set this team back even more. One draft pick can't change the whole attitude of the team and potential players coming here.

Comment

• Demon
      • Mar 2003

Top 3 pick all day long. Look how excited we are all about Dareus. Imagine another player like him to get excited about. Maybe even Andrew Luck?
      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

I'll take an improvement in the win column and worry about the draft when it's time.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• 2slowtogofast
          • Sep 2007

The more I think about it I would be happy with 8 and 8 or better. It will show an improvement from last year and a small improvement from the Jauron era. If we can't get to 8 and 8 or better, I'd rahter see us crash and burn and end up with a high draft pick.

Comment

• doug45
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by 2slowtogofast
            So what would make you feel better about this "rebuilding process" a train wreck of a season and a high draft pick or an average non playoff year that is not good but is an improvement from last year

After more than 11 years of "Rebuilding" I would like to see it END and have a good team. Sorry but when does rebuilding end and excusses stop. Guys we draft for this rebuilding grow old and retire before anything happens.

Comment

Working...
            X