• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Kelly's and Ferragamo's-Buffalo vs Denver

Considering the Historian must be sleeping in...

Kelly---Naaman Roosevelt---kid might get the start when Jones is held out of this week's game.

Ferragamo---Demetrius Bell---Big-time suckage, he was Dumerville's ***** the whole time he was in the game. Please sign a real LT and move this kid over to the right side (or better yet, get TWO real tackles in here and let Bell be a back-up swingman)
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • jmb1099
    • Sep 2004

Re: Kelly's and Ferragamo's-Buffalo vs Denver

Kelly: spiller. Finally showed some life
    Feregammo: where would I start?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jmb1099
      Feregammo: where would I start?
      Start with Spiller and his 6 attempts for 10 yards.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

K - LB A. Davis has played well 2 weeks in a row. Front 7 Run D. Aiken looks the part at WR. RB depth

F- QB's. Pass D. No Merriman=No Pass Rush. OL pass blocking
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Ingtar33
          Dances With Buffaloes
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by YardRat
          Ferragamo---Demetrius Bell---Big-time suckage, he was Dumerville's ***** the whole time he was in the game. Please sign a real LT and move this kid over to the right side (or better yet, get TWO real tackles in here and let Bell be a back-up swingman)
          he was also Von Miller's ***** on a rush too. it wasn't just Dumerville making Bell look like a turnstile... he was an equal opportunity turnstile, giving out sacks to whomever wanted one.

Spiller had 10 yards on 6 rushes... yeah... i don't think so.

Kellys-
          Naaman Roosevelt - the only WR on the roster not named Johnson who looked like he knew how to get open or catch the ball when thrown to him. I'm not sure if he was particularly good or i was just so abused by watching terrible WRs that i'm latching onto an alright performance as a standout one.

Kyle Williams & Marcell Dareus - that DL almost looked like a real unit for a change. They might be good enough to cover up some of the inadequacies of the LB corps all by themselves.

Fred Jackson - whomever said the starting position was Spiller's job to lose might need their head examined. and if true, he probably lost it last night, as Jackson once again proved he was the best RB on the roster (by a mile)

Ferragamo's -
          Barnett & Torbor - dear god was that some of the worst ilb play i've seen in a long time. If that's what we've got to look forward to we're in for a painful season. If it was just for getting lost in the noise on every outside run i could live with it, but then when they couldn't even make open field tackles, with whitner style whiffs (Barnett x2, Torbor x1), or even approach something resembling an attempt at covering a man they're responsible (Barnett x3, Torbor x2)... and when Barnett was steamrolled by McGahee for that TD... man that was some terrible defense.

Easley & Every TE on the Roster - might want to start to pack your bags, none of you deserve a spot on this team, unfortunately most of you will be on the team because we need 53 warm bodies to field a roster.

McKelvin - dude, i don't know what's happened to you, maybe you're just not cut out for the defensive scheme we're running, but you were turned into Kyle Orton's *****, and if that wasn't shaming enough you were then passed around (pun intended) and turned into Brady Quinn's *****. That was some of the worst DB work i've seen since Watson left town, and yeah, you got zero underneath help from our "stellar" linebacking crew, but dude, you have to at least try to cover someone when they run into your zone.

Troup - its sad when the NT is getting steam rolled like this... i'm not sure i've ever seen anything like it, Troup spent more time on his back against the 2nd team o-line then Paris Hilton does at a cell phone convention. (ok, not my best joke, but dude was getting steamrolled by backups all night, not to mention pancaked by starters) On the bright side, he did look good in limited action in the 4th quarter when the broncos were just running out the clock playing against camp fodder.

Fitzpatrick - that was some shamefully bad QB play. Even by your standards. I know you had no line in front of you, and Dummerville (or whomever else was lined up in the 9, 7 or even 5) was basically meeting you at the top of your dropback, but man. even when you had time when those DEs decided to take a play off and you had an open man you couldn't come within 5 yards of them. Not to meantion nearly killing Donald Jones on the sideline (which may or may not be a good thing depending on your opinion of donald jones as a WR) by not even TRYING to look the safety off before giving him a lookout pass, or some of your other lookout passes that floated and fluttered to WRs who avoided Jones's fate by being smart enough to protect themselves rather then end up on a stretcher. Terrible QB play.

Bell, Urbik, or whatever other turnstile rolled out to play OT plus special mention for Levitre who was so spectacularly god awful he was benched... think about that, not even Bell was benched and he nearly got Fitzpatrick killed to the tune of 3 or 4 sacks - i really don't know what to say other then i hope our QBs have good health and life insurance. Because none of you deserve a spot on an NFL roster right now.

Special Golden Ferragamo to Buddy Nix for putting this roster together. We can only hope he catches up on some sleep so he doesn't do any worse harm then he already has (yes, this team is worse now then it was when he got here).
          Last edited by Ingtar33; 08-21-2011, 10:45 AM.
          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• jmb1099
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
            Start with Spiller and his 6 attempts for 10 yards.
            Perhaps I'm grading on the curve. He did also have a couple of decent screen receptions. Maybe not quite a Kelly, but not a feragamo either, IMO

Comment

• Mski
              • Mar 2006

Perhaps I'm grading on the curve. He did also have a couple of decent screen receptions. Maybe not quite a Kelly, but not a feragamo either, IMO
              i could have sworn they said he went 3-23 with 4 receptions last night during the game, but according to the stats 6-10
              RIP Tommy D!
              12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• superbills
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                he was also Von Miller's ***** on a rush too. it wasn't just Dumerville making Bell look like a turnstile... he was an equal opportunity turnstile, giving out sacks to whomever wanted one.

Spiller had 10 yards on 6 rushes... yeah... i don't think so.

Kellys-
                Naaman Roosevelt - the only WR on the roster not named Johnson who looked like he knew how to get open or catch the ball when thrown to him. I'm not sure if he was particularly good or i was just so abused by watching terrible WRs that i'm latching onto an alright performance as a standout one.

Kyle Williams & Marcell Dareus - that DL almost looked like a real unit for a change. They might be good enough to cover up some of the inadequacies of the LB corps all by themselves.

Fred Jackson - whomever said the starting position was Spiller's job to lose might need their head examined. and if true, he probably lost it last night, as Jackson once again proved he was the best RB on the roster (by a mile)

Ferragamo's -
                Barnett & Torbor - dear god was that some of the worst ilb play i've seen in a long time. If that's what we've got to look forward to we're in for a painful season. If it was just for getting lost in the noise on every outside run i could live with it, but then when they couldn't even make open field tackles, with whitner style whiffs (Barnett x2, Torbor x1), or even approach something resembling an attempt at covering a man they're responsible (Barnett x3, Torbor x2)... and when Barnett was steamrolled by McGahee for that TD... man that was some terrible defense.

Easley & Every TE on the Roster - might want to start to pack your bags, none of you deserve a spot on this team, unfortunately most of you will be on the team because we need 53 warm bodies to field a roster.

McKelvin - dude, i don't know what's happened to you, maybe you're just not cut out for the defensive scheme we're running, but you were turned into Kyle Orton's *****, and if that wasn't shaming enough you were then passed around (pun intended) and turned into Brady Quinn's *****. That was some of the worst DB work i've seen since Watson left town, and yeah, you got zero underneath help from our "stellar" linebacking crew, but dude, you have to at least try to cover someone when they run into your zone.

Troup - its sad when the NT is getting steam rolled like this... i'm not sure i've ever seen anything like it, Troup spent more time on his back against the 2nd team o-line then Paris Hilton does at a cell phone convention. (ok, not my best joke, but dude was getting steamrolled by backups all night, not to mention pancaked by starters) On the bright side, he did look good in limited action in the 4th quarter when the broncos were just running out the clock playing against camp fodder.

Fitzpatrick - that was some shamefully bad QB play. Even by your standards. I know you had no line in front of you, and Dummerville (or whomever else was lined up in the 9, 7 or even 5) was basically meeting you at the top of your dropback, but man. even when you had time when those DEs decided to take a play off and you had an open man you couldn't come within 5 yards of them. Not to meantion nearly killing Donald Jones on the sideline (which may or may not be a good thing depending on your opinion of donald jones as a WR) by not even TRYING to look the safety off before giving him a lookout pass, or some of your other lookout passes that floated and fluttered to WRs who avoided Jones's fate by being smart enough to protect themselves rather then end up on a stretcher. Terrible QB play.

Bell, Urbik, or whatever other turnstile rolled out to play OT plus special mention for Levitre who was so spectacularly god awful he was benched... think about that, not even Bell was benched and he nearly got Fitzpatrick killed to the tune of 3 or 4 sacks - i really don't know what to say other then i hope our QBs have good health and life insurance. Because none of you deserve a spot on an NFL roster right now.

Special Golden Ferragamo to Buddy Nix for putting this roster together. We can only hope he catches up on some sleep so he doesn't do any worse harm then he already has (yes, this team is worse now then it was when he got here).
                Excellent game synopsis, but to quote the late Lloyd Bridges..."It looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking"
                Last edited by superbills; 08-21-2011, 01:46 PM.
                "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
                Ronald Reagan
                40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Syderick
                  • Apr 2006

Naaman Roosevelt should get a chance at being #2. Atleast he can catch (even some tough catches with good coverage).
                  3,000,000th post on BZ!

Comment

• Luisito23
                    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                    • Apr 2003

Kelly's - Nobody

Ferragamo's - Everybody
                    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                      it truly is, and it makes me sick to say this but i think jauron had better preparation skills that this bunch of misfit coaches.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                        Will not tolerate vandalism.
                        • Apr 2006

Let's make it simple.

Kellys - nobody
                        Ferragamos - everybody

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Kelly's

Kyle Williams and Marcell Dareus - They are both beasts in the middle and will help our run defense out tremendously.

Fred Jackson - He won't give up the starting RB job without a fight. He continues to power thru when he's running with the ball and is always good for several more yards after he first gets tackled.

Andra Davis - He was all over the field and in on several tackles. He should definitely be starting over Torbor, who is USELESS!

Torell Troup - For a guy who pretty much only has one hand, he did a very good job shoving the offensive lineman out of the way and would have had a sack, if he didn't have the club on his hand...he couldnt grab the jersey.

Danny Batten - I'm impressed by him each time. He's showing a good ability at getting to the QB and that sack was pretty sweet, except for him lifting the QB in the air and drilling him to the ground. although if he did that to Tom Brady, I wouldn't mind.

Maybin's - In honor of the Bills releasing the scrub after only a few years, I'm going to rename my Goat category after him.

Demetrius Bell - I like him at OT and feel he's our best offensive tackle on the team, but he sucks as a LT and Dumerville made him his ***** all night long!

Erik Pears/Kraig Urbik - They sucked at run blocking and also helped Ryan Fitzpatrick get killed. Hell, I was even disgusted by the job that Andy Levitre and Chad Rinehart did. The offensive line as a whole was TERRIBLE!

Ryan Fitzpatrick - Even when he had time, he passes were bad. He's looked awful all camp long and it's carrying over to the pre-season. I'm sorry, but I don't see what all the Fitzy lovers see. This guy is nothing more than a good backup and we still need a Quarterback of the future for the team.

Reggie Torbor - Why the hell is this bum starting? He's terrible! He sucks more than Poz ever did at pass coverage and was getting beat on the run a few times too. Please put Andra Davis out there!

Leodis McKelvin - Now I see why they brought all the CBs in. McKelvin doesn't get it and probably never will. He's a terrible CB and was getting picked on all night. He should be the nickel back now. Although, that's not fair to Reggie Corner who has done a much better job!

Comment

• bf1
                            • Oct 2010

Bumbling Buddy Nix gets the Ferragamo.

Comment

Working...
                            X