X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Fred Jackson does not feel respected by the Bills

Fred Jackson does not feel respected by the Bills. Says he's not being told where he stands. Does not feel like a #1 back. - Paul Hamilton

http://twitter.com/#!/pham22758

So now our O-line appears to be in even worse shape and now a kep player is unhappy.....great
  • better days
    • Jan 2010

Re: Fred Jackson does not feel respected by the Bills

Originally posted by The Spaz
    Fred Jackson does not feel respected by the Bills. Says he's not being told where he stands. Does not feel like a #1 back. - Paul Hamilton

So now our O-line appears to be in even worse shape and now a kep player is unhappy.....great
    Well they can trade him for a 5th rnd pick I guess. Thats what they seem to do on this team.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
      • Sep 2009

Jesus, the **** just keeps on piling.

Comment

• EDS
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz

Clearly professional, hardworking and productive players like Lee Evans and Fred Jackson have no place under the Buddy/Chan regime.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
          Peterman Sucks!
          • Mar 2006

Wow. Just wow.

Fred Jackson is by far the best back on this roster and should be treated as such.

Gailey is great though, ain't he?

Comment

• Thurmal
            • Oct 2005

I don't blame him one bit. He is one of maybe four players on this team that doesn't suck, yet you still hear grumblings about Spiller getting a chance to start.

Jackson is BY FAR the best player on offense and has been for close to three years.
            "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
              • Sep 2008

That's not a surprise with the way this new Bills staff has been handling him. There would be a lot of teams out there that would love to take him off of our hands. It's just a shame to see how this is all unraveling for this Bills team. I'm almost inclined to say that the Bills are even worse now than they were when Jauron was coaching. But that would just about make my head burst just thinking about it. So, I'm doing my best to ignore it. It's getting tougher every day though. JMO

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                • Jul 2003

If he ever becomes available, Belichick would be first in line. He loves Jackson.

Jackson and Matt Forte are the two guys who he has gone out of his way to compliment in the last couple years. Both are his kind of player.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

You gotta be ****ing kidding me! Why wouldn't the Bills treat their best RB with respect? Give him a new contract. Tell him he's the starter! Quit dicking around!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

This coaching staff is beginning to look like an absolute disaster. The O-Line and our WRs are struggling mightily, our TEs are a joke, and now they're turning RB into a problem position as well.

Way to instill a confident, winning attitude, Chan.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                      • Jul 2003

Here are Belichick's thoughts on Jackson:

Patriots head coach Bill Belichick still harbors great respect for Jackson, calling him one of the best in the business.

"I have as much respect for him as really anybody we've played," Belichick said Tuesday on a conference call to preview Sunday's game at Ralph Wilson Stadium. "He's a complete guy, does it all and shows really good toughness and can get the tough yards."
                      "He's outstanding, good at everything, good on blitz pickup, a good outside runner, good inside runner," Belichick said. "They use him in the passing game as a receiver, split out and empty and those kinds of things. He's a very good screen back. ...

"He's got big-time speed as well as power, but he's very tough in the tackle-to-tackle area. It seems like he can always find some space and get a few yards and squeeze through there or power through there."

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                        This coaching staff is beginning to look like an absolute disaster. The O-Line and our WRs are struggling mightily, our TEs are a joke, and now they're turning RB into a problem position as well.

Way to instill a confident, winning attitude, Chan.
                        Maybe the Bills really are going ALL IN on Andrew Luck....

Comment

• wmoz11
                          • Sep 2008

Instead of starting their draft picks solely because they were theirs, it'd be nice if they actually drafted the right guys that deserved to play because they are, you know, good.

Comment

• The King
                            Without me it's just Awe so
                            • Jun 2004

This is something they need to remedy quick... and publicly.
                            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                            It was all
                            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                              • Feb 2004

Lets wait and see on Sept 11 how this team lines up...
                              GO Gators!!!!!!
                              GO GATORS!!

Comment

Working...
                              X