X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thundering Buffalo
    • Jan 2010

Sell Bills...Buy Sabres

The Sabres are committed to winning..the Bills are committed to getting top 5 picks for the next decade while Ralph and his family laugh all the way to the bank. This year the jokes on you Ralph, the Sabres are legit and I intend on spending my hard earned cabbage on the Slug. Ralph is playing all of us by keeping the team in Buffalo we should be thankful and take what ever crap he puts on the field, saying thank you sir may I have another. BS Ralph I'm done and my investment will go to Pegula..less risk more reward!
  • SeatownBillsFan21
    • Mar 2004

Re: Sell Bills...Buy Sabres

Sorry i love my Bills if i was a full time resident again i would support both to the fullest. But yeah this team looks like **** and i dont see any light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

• Crisis
      • Aug 2004

I'll always love the Bills as long as the Buffalo precedes it... but I'm definitely infinitely times more excited for hockey season than football, and that's almost never the case.

Don't get me wrong I love the Sabres too, but the Bills were always on another level for me.
      Originally posted by LOSman WINS
      Vanek is Austrian not European
      Originally posted by Prov401
      Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
      Originally posted by better days
      I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Demon
        • Mar 2003

No way!!! Don't sell just yet, Nick Barnett says it's gonna be a "great season". lmao
        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• malvado78
          • Mar 2006

Except NHL sucks compared to the NFL...

Comment

• TrEd FTW
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by malvado78
            Except NHL sucks compared to the NFL...
            Other way around.

Comment

• CAbills
              • Jul 2004

Yes this is Buffalo though, and more importantly Buffalo sports, all this great hockey enthusiasm but I see injuries on the horizon. Its the Buffalo in me.

But I am pretty pumped for the hockey season and to finally see those locker room and renovations complete. Should look pretty damn awesome.
              Lets Go Buffalo!
              Boiler Up!

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Thundering Buffalo
                The Sabres are committed to winning..the Bills are committed to getting top 5 picks for the next decade while Ralph and his family laugh all the way to the bank. This year the jokes on you Ralph, the Sabres are legit and I intend on spending my hard earned cabbage on the Slug. Ralph is playing all of us by keeping the team in Buffalo we should be thankful and take what ever crap he puts on the field, saying thank you sir may I have another. BS Ralph I'm done and my investment will go to Pegula..less risk more reward!
                Sorry to disappoint you, but you can't spend your money on the slug.

You know why? The Sabres stopped using it because the fans didn't like it. Not only are the Sabres committed to winning under Pegula, but they actually care about the fans. They don't treat fans as nothing more than a bottomless piggy bank like Ralph does.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Crisis
                  I'll always love the Bills as long as the Buffalo precedes it... but I'm definitely infinitely times more excited for hockey season than football, and that's almost never the case.

Don't get me wrong I love the Sabres too, but the Bills were always on another level for me.
                  I'm the exact same way and I've said almost the exact same thing about this board.

The Sabres have some work to do and I'm not ready to declare them Cup winners just yet, but they are moving in the right direction and, barring significant injuries, should have a great season. And while a Cup isn't inevitable or even likely, it's not outside the realm of possibility either.

Meanwhile, the Bills technically have a shot at winning the SB because technically everyone has a shot, but anyone who knows anything about football knows that their chances of winning the SB are all but zero and their chances of even making the playoffs or having a winning season aren't much better.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mrbojanglezs
                    • Jan 2010

Ya sabres will be good. Too bad hockey will never be as relevant as football

Comment

• DrGraves
                      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by mrbojanglezs
                      Ya sabres will be good. Too bad hockey will never be as relevant as football
                      unfortunately the bills will never be relevant again. while in buffalo anyways.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
                        Sorry i love my Bills if i was a full time resident again i would support both to the fullest. But yeah this team looks like **** and i dont see any light at the end of the tunnel.
                        tunnel has imploded and there is no way out. we are ****ed.

Comment

• billsfanryan
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by OpIv37
                          Sorry to disappoint you, but you can't spend your money on the slug.

You know why? The Sabres stopped using it because the fans didn't like it. Not only are the Sabres committed to winning under Pegula, but they actually care about the fans. They don't treat fans as nothing more than a bottomless piggy bank like Ralph does.
                          I was thinking the exact same thing when i read the OP. I wear all my slug gear to work (manual labor, super sweaty, super dirty) so that people can see that i support the sabres, but i do not support the slug. It is awful and i am happy pegula is having it removed.

Ralph may hate us but at least he agreed to get rid of the decade long ugliness that we wore. If only he would've had us go back to the standing buffallo...

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

Originally posted by billsfanryan
                            I was thinking the exact same thing when i read the OP. I wear all my slug gear to work (manual labor, super sweaty, super dirty) so that people can see that i support the sabres, but i do not support the slug. It is awful and i am happy pegula is having it removed.

Ralph may hate us but at least he agreed to get rid of the decade long ugliness that we wore. If only he would've had us go back to the standing buffallo...
                            I think the Bills' logo should be a dead buffalo.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                              Peterman Sucks!
                              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21

There is a light at the end of the tunnel...it's a train.

Unfortunately more and more of us are getting hit by it now.

Comment

Working...
                              X