PDA

View Full Version : Evans Replacment Out

SeatownBillsFan21
08-23-2011, 01:10 AM
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6046/donald-jones

Bills WR Donald Jones, projected as a starter following the Lee Evans trade, is done for the preseason with a "head" injury.

Well Parrish needs to come back strong IMO. This will also slow down the chemistry process between him and Fitz if there was any in the first place

Historian
08-23-2011, 04:49 AM
wow.

Night Train
08-23-2011, 05:45 AM
?

I thought it was Roosevelt that was out but Jones will be fine.

DBrown77
08-23-2011, 06:00 AM
?

Gailey said he should be back week 1

YardRat
08-23-2011, 06:22 AM
Well, Hubbard, Huggins and Aiken are going to get a shot at showing what they've got.

camelcowboy
08-23-2011, 06:32 AM
Easley has a real shot to run away with it

tampabay25690
08-23-2011, 06:41 AM
Easley has a real shot to run away with it

I don't know that Aiken kid looks pretty good out there as well...

better days
08-23-2011, 08:29 AM
I don't know that Aiken kid looks pretty good out there as well...

He doesn't have Easleys speed does he?

mrbojanglezs
08-23-2011, 08:31 AM
He doesn't have Easleys speed does he?

Plus easley is jacked something that could be handy for downfield blocking and shedding press

acehole
08-23-2011, 08:54 AM
When asked to comment Donald said " Fine I worry about its full of stars"

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6046/donald-jones

Bills WR Donald Jones, projected as a starter following the Lee Evans trade, is done for the preseason with a "head" injury.

Well Parrish needs to come back strong IMO. This will also slow down the chemistry process between him and Fitz if there was any in the first place

Jan Reimers
08-23-2011, 09:03 AM
?
The last report I saw had both Jones (head) and Roosevelt (ankle) out for the remainder of the preseason. I think Davis may still nicked up, and Parrish was limited at practice, although Roscoe is quite limited to begin with. And David Nelson has had a very quiet camp, maybe due to a respiratory problem.

I really hope Easley's hands are better than he showed last game, or we may be in some trouble at WR.

ChristopherWalken
08-23-2011, 09:10 AM
Need to get Brad Smith more involved in the pass game.

ChristopherWalken
08-23-2011, 09:11 AM
And Im sorry the guy is hurt but he really was a non-factor.

acehole
08-23-2011, 09:27 AM
And Im sorry the guy is hurt but he really was a non-factor.

Hey just watched the dead zone again...good flick chris.

BertSquirtgum
08-23-2011, 09:42 AM
So does anyone still think the Evans trade was a good idea? Clearly it was ******ed thinking on buddy's behalf.

Figster
08-23-2011, 10:23 AM
I know its basically his rookie season, but this is Marcus Easley's chance to step to the forefront and take control of the situation. #1Johnson,#2 Parish and #3Easley on the football field together will create problems for opposing defenses in my opinion.

malvado78
08-23-2011, 10:29 AM
I know its basically his rookie season, but this is Marcus Easley's chance to step to the forefront and take control of the situation. #1Johnson,#2 Parish and #3Easley on the football field together will create problems for opposing defenses in my opinion.

Easley better do it soon because so far he has shown nothing.

I would love to see him emerge but he does not look ready yet...

Figster
08-23-2011, 10:43 AM
Easley better do it soon because so far he has shown nothing.

I would love to see him emerge but he does not look ready yet...
Marcus Easley has good hands, good speed and gets excellent separation/ finds holes in the defense. Easley , much like Stevie Johnson is sneaky good, and I Billieve one day Johnson and Easley will be one of the most lethal #1, #2, punches at the WR position in the league.

doggie dreams....

better days
08-23-2011, 10:57 AM
Marcus Easley has good hands, good speed and gets excellent separation/ finds holes in the defense. Easley , much like Stevie Johnson is sneaky good, and I Billieve one day Johnson and Easley will be one of the most lethal #1, #2, punches at the WR position in the league.

doggie dreams....

I hope your dreams come true.

Oaf
08-23-2011, 11:01 AM
Marcus Easley has good hands, good speed and gets excellent separation/ finds holes in the defense.

Are you talking about high school or college here?

malvado78
08-23-2011, 11:37 AM
In my doggie dreams....

Fixed for you until he proves otherwise on the field.

Philagape
08-23-2011, 12:56 PM

doggie dreams....

And the Bills will win seven straight Super Bowls and Buffalo will become a job magnet and the economic capital of the Northeast!!!

justasportsfan
08-23-2011, 01:52 PM
And the Bills will win seven straight Super Bowls and Buffalo will become a job magnet and the economic capital of the Northeast!!!

Beerieve!!!! :miyagi: