X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Jerseycart.com

Just got my jerseys in from Jerseycart.com and I'm pretty happy about them. For the low price they were advertising I figured it was worth a shot. They're obviously not really "authentic" but at $23 each I can't complain.

Photos: http://on.fb.me/nbMKNI

• ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Jerseycart.com

China says thank you

your unemployed neighbor say FU

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
      China says thank you

actually, Vietnam says FU because that's where the actual authentic NFL jerseys are made.

Buying real jerseys instead knock-offs doesn't help Americans keep jobs. It just takes an extra $200 out of your pocket so already-rich Reebok execs, NFL owners, NFL players, league executives and team owners can almost cost us a season fighting over how to divide it up.

So, get off your ****ing obnoxious, factually inaccurate high horse already.
      Last edited by OpIv37; 08-24-2011, 02:58 PM.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

China says thank you

My unemployed neighbor bought one too. Something about not being able to afford the $300 price tag at the store.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
          We play to win the game!
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by OpIv37
          actually, Vietnam says FU because that's where the actual authentic NFL jerseys are made.

Buying real jerseys instead knock-offs doesn't help Americans keep jobs. It just takes an extra $200 out of your pocket so already-rich Reebok execs, NFL owners, NFL players, league executives and team owners can almost cost us a season fighting over how to divide it up.

So, get off your ****ing obnoxious, factually inaccurate high horse already.
          Thank you. If It werent for a Knock Off jersey, I wouldn't buy an NFL jersey period! $30 compared to $200.

Comment

• tampabay25690
            • Feb 2004

very cool
            GO Gators!!!!!!
            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

I got my latest DHGate jerseys in about 6 days... I was shocked.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• BillsFanCupp38
                • Mar 2004

Im about to order a couple from jersey cart today... How long did it take to get them?
                Jeremy Cupp

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

LMAO

how about not buying them AT ALL... Authentic or fake and making a statement to he NFL that you expect them to make that stuff locally

Oh no.. that was to advanced for you guys..

If you're unemployed neighbor bought a $30 jersey from Vietnam or China then he should be proud of his unemployment

seriously what is wrong with you people.. So willing to shop at Walmart and buy this cheap ass foreign crap... and then complain cause thing s are going bad in this country... LMFAO at the insanity.

PATHETIC !

Comment

• tampabay25690
                    • Feb 2004

LMAO

how about not buying them AT ALL... Authentic or fake and making a statement to he NFL that you expect them to make that stuff locally

If you're unemployed neighbor bought a $30 jersey from Vietnam or China then he should be proud of his unemployment

seriously what is wrong with you people.. So willing to shop at Walmart and buy this cheap ass foreign crap... and then complain cause thing s are going bad in this country... LMFAO at the insanity.

PATHETIC !
                    No statement will be made to the NFL at all....
                    GO Gators!!!!!!
                    GO GATORS!!

Comment

• BAM
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by King Bedard
                      I got my latest DHGate jerseys in about 6 days... I was shocked.
                      That's exactly how long it took for these to get here. Just checked and I ordered them last Thursday, Aug. 18. Says on the website to expect 5-6 day shipping. I wasn't expecting it to be that fast but I guess they were right!
                      Last edited by BAM; 08-24-2011, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• BAM
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by BillsFanCupp38
                        Im about to order a couple from jersey cart today... How long did it take to get them?
                        6 Days. Just checked my confirmation email and I ordered them at 9:05AM last Thursday, August 18th. They ship them via EMS which means you have to be present to sign for them. I got home today to the peach slip in my mailbox, but called the post office and was able to go pick them up.

Comment

• BAM
                          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by BillsFanCupp38
                          One more thing -- If you order $69 worth of jerseys (which ends up being 3) you get free shipping. Might as well get 3 it'll be cheaper.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                            • Jun 2005

China says thank you

What is your problem with us getting out jerseys alot cheaper?? Its not taking away from the average working american. Real ones ARE NOT MADE IN THE USA!!

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                              We play to win the game!
                              • Oct 2009

LMAO

PATHETIC !
                              I'm sure that will make NFL do that LOL. And also increase prices if it was even happening which it won't. I'd buy Fake Authentics that were made in the USA but it's not an option. Save your America **** yeahs
                              Last edited by BuffaloBlitz83; 08-24-2011, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X