PDA

View Full Version : free agent lineman

Billsouth
08-25-2011, 09:43 AM
who is available? apparently, mckinnie wasnt good enough to be our group of cast off lineman.

I have been a Bills fan for over 30 years and I, like many others, am frustrated with lack of willingness to be competitive. Why should we spend our money on a team that has not demonstrated a commitment to even try to win. It is unacceptable that we are 27 million under the cap, trade away/cut the majority of our top picks and best players (peters, lynch, evans, mcgahee). This is a joke!

with the exception of the bengals, is there a worse run organization in the nfl?

i personally am sick and tired of buying tickets, spending money when the product continually gets worse. we have been rebuilding for 11 years and never seem to get past step 1. we dont have a franchise qb, our top receiver was a 7th round pick, we cant seem to draft players that make the club better, our offensive line consists of undrafted players and castaways from other teams!

sorry for the rant but the arrogant refusal to address our offensive line is really ridiculous!

BLeonard
08-25-2011, 09:57 AM
i personally am sick and tired of buying tickets, spending money when the product continually gets worse. we have been rebuilding for 11 years and never seem to get past step 1.

The simple solution is to stop buying tickets and stop spending money on the team.

Enough people do that, they'll be FORCED to make changes.

Of course, the whole "they'll move the team if we don't buy stuff" argument will come up... Personally, I don't buy it.

Look at it this way: In what other city is Ralph going to get free stadium rent, on top of a county, basically bending over backwards to keep the team, like Erie County does? What do you think attendance and sales would be like in, say LA, for a team that hasn't made the playoffs in over a decade? My guess is, fans in other cities woud expect results on the field MUCH QUICKER than the fans in Buffalo do.

I know nobody wants to think of losing the Bills to another city, but, I'll be honest with you... If you know going in year in and year out that the Bills are out of it before opening day and that the powers that be are just fine and dandy with that, do you really want to support that apathy anyway?

I was always taught to do your best to do it right, or don't do it at all.

-Bill

ServoBillieves
08-25-2011, 10:28 AM
The defense looks great, we have a good RB group, good receivers, a stopgap QB...

And barely a line and whatsernames at TE.

This can only be a Ravens type team for so long until we freaking bring one in...

BillsWin
08-25-2011, 10:48 AM
If we were to have landed Clabo in free agency, I'm telling you, this fan base would have been at least "satisfied" with the offseason. It's funny how the lack of acquisitions in a position of dire need is still there. The front office must be moronic. Chan AND Buddy have commented on how bad our o-line has played. Yet we don't address it.

Yes, our defense looks like it will be leaps and bounds better than last season (not saying much). But Fitz is going to be running for his life all year. That's not fair to him, our running backs, our wide receivers, our defense, our fans. Anybody.

Night Train
08-25-2011, 11:00 AM
The simple solution is to stop buying tickets and stop spending money on the team.

They gave away Lee evans to recoup all that $$. They still win.

bigbub2352
08-25-2011, 11:00 AM
i completely agree

started a thread very similar like a week ago

we still have 2 roster spots open..and 26mil...both gailey and nix have said to the media we have no depth...scary...what team says that to the media then does nothing about it

One they are being handcuffed by the old geiser?

Two we are waiting to see who gets cut?

maybe nix and gailey going to the media was a cry for help cause RW is the problem

I think so

Also how does Kelsay still have a job anyone?

Jeff1220
08-25-2011, 11:01 AM
This can only be a Ravens type team for so long until we freaking bring one in...
Wha...What? :confused: