PDA

View Full Version : Bills Store

The King
08-26-2011, 11:37 AM
Is it me or does the Bills online shop have a collection of the ugliest merchandise you've ever seen. Everything is totally different from the next and not one piece is remotely close to anything I would wear.

The hats are a complete disaster. The youth selection is laughable. And the prices are ridiculous.

Ed
08-26-2011, 11:46 AM
Is it me or does the Bills online shop have a collection of the ugliest merchandise you've ever seen. Everything is totally different from the next and not one piece is remotely close to anything I would wear.

The hats are a complete disaster. The youth selection is laughable. And the prices are ridiculous.
No, it's not you. The Bills online store always has a huge collection of the tackiest crap I've seen. I can't imagine anyone being proud to wear some of the garbage they sell on there. It really can't be that hard to find designers to make some stylish Bills clothing that people would actually want to wear.

Historian
08-26-2011, 11:47 AM
The clearance area is nice, when you visit the stadium.

I picked up a wicking golf shirt in white for 28 bucks.

The jersies and kids stuff is off the charts expensive.

Try Laux

BLeonard
08-26-2011, 11:49 AM
Funny this thread came up... I just got an email from the Bills store, advertising women's jerseys...

Probably only have Trent Edwards, Aaron Maybin and Chris Kelsay available, though...

-Bill

Thurmal
08-26-2011, 01:18 PM
Reebok makes some of the ugliest **** ever. I enjoy seeing what kind of goofy hat, polo, windbreaker, etc. that Gailey has to wear every week.

Less is more with team apparel, I don't need a bunch of stripes and color combos on everything.

BLeonard
08-26-2011, 01:21 PM
Reebok makes some of the ugliest **** ever. I enjoy seeing what kind of goofy hat, polo, windbreaker, etc. that Gailey has to wear every week.

Less is more with team apparel, I don't need a bunch of stripes and color combos on everything.

You think that's bad, wait until next season, when Nike takes over...

-Bill

kishoph
08-26-2011, 03:06 PM
It's not like the BILLS organization produces this stuff, it's the same stuff that every NFL club SELLS.