• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Bills Store

Is it me or does the Bills online shop have a collection of the ugliest merchandise you've ever seen. Everything is totally different from the next and not one piece is remotely close to anything I would wear.

The hats are a complete disaster. The youth selection is laughable. And the prices are ridiculous.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Ed
    • Sep 2002

Re: Bills Store

Originally posted by King Bedard
    Is it me or does the Bills online shop have a collection of the ugliest merchandise you've ever seen. Everything is totally different from the next and not one piece is remotely close to anything I would wear.

The hats are a complete disaster. The youth selection is laughable. And the prices are ridiculous.
    No, it's not you. The Bills online store always has a huge collection of the tackiest crap I've seen. I can't imagine anyone being proud to wear some of the garbage they sell on there. It really can't be that hard to find designers to make some stylish Bills clothing that people would actually want to wear.

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

The clearance area is nice, when you visit the stadium.

I picked up a wicking golf shirt in white for 28 bucks.

The jersies and kids stuff is off the charts expensive.

Try Laux

Comment

• BLeonard
        BoB Sabermetrician
        • Jan 2003

Funny this thread came up... I just got an email from the Bills store, advertising women's jerseys...

Probably only have Trent Edwards, Aaron Maybin and Chris Kelsay available, though...

-Bill

Comment

• Thurmal
          • Oct 2005

Reebok makes some of the ugliest **** ever. I enjoy seeing what kind of goofy hat, polo, windbreaker, etc. that Gailey has to wear every week.

Less is more with team apparel, I don't need a bunch of stripes and color combos on everything.
          "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• BLeonard
            BoB Sabermetrician
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Thurmal
            Reebok makes some of the ugliest **** ever. I enjoy seeing what kind of goofy hat, polo, windbreaker, etc. that Gailey has to wear every week.

Less is more with team apparel, I don't need a bunch of stripes and color combos on everything.
            You think that's bad, wait until next season, when Nike takes over...

-Bill

Comment

• kishoph
              • Jun 2003

It's not like the BILLS organization produces this stuff, it's the same stuff that every NFL club SELLS.

Comment

Working...
              X