X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Demon
    • Mar 2003

Chick Picks

Lycos, Inc., is a web search engine and web portal established in 1994, spun out of Carnegie Mellon University. Lycos also encompasses a network of email, webhosting, social networking, and entertainment websites.

I wouldn't put too much stock into it, but when hot girls talk i tend to listen lol.

Looks like girls just don't like the Bills.

Thoughts?
    Impossible is Nothing.

• ryguy8161
    BRING IT
    • Jul 2002

Although it was written by hot chicks, it's still discraceful. (sp?) There aren't any solid facts in which they base their opinions around if any at all.

"But we must give our New England boys a break – they must have been suffering from quite a hangover after the intoxicating high of a Super Bowl victory."

?????????

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Re: Chick Picks

Originally posted by Demon
      [url]Thoughts?
      they're better off keeping their mouths shut,march into the kitchen,and make me a chicken pot pie.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Demon
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ryguy8161
        Although it was written by hot chicks, it's still discraceful. (sp?) There aren't any solid facts in which they base their opinions around if any at all.

"But we must give our New England boys a break – they must have been suffering from quite a hangover after the intoxicating high of a Super Bowl victory."

?????????
        LOL

Yeah i know, i figured since its so hot and its late June we'd have some fun so i posted something about football/Bills but i knew it's pretty dumb. Although i didn't read any of the teams bios except for Buffalo so thanks for giving that quote. I didn't realize it was that bad lol.

Anyways, welcome to the zone, i'll send you some Zone Bucks!!!
        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• ryguy8161
          BRING IT
          • Jul 2002

Hey, thanks.

I saw this posted on Bills insider also and they seem to be equally disgusted. It's a funny article from Fox though, even if I don't agree with it.

Comment

• Jaded 7
            Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
            • Jul 2002

I actually like the Chicks. :) I subscribe to their newsletter. I think they're pretty good.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
            Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
            The only answer I found for all this hurt
            Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

Re: Chick Picks

Originally posted by Demon

I wouldn't put too much stock into it, but when hot girls talk i tend to listen lol.
              I do too! Well except when they talk (or I should say try to talk) about sports. Then I just stare at their chest.

Comment

• TedMock
                • Jul 2002

It's actually sad. I looked at their columns a few times and shook my head each time. I think it'd be great for female fans if there were a knowledgeable group of women writing these columns. I think Robin Roberts is the most knowlegeable female in sports media but she's not a columnist.

Comment

• Bledsoe2Henry
                  • Jun 2003

Re: Re: Chick Picks

Originally posted by billsfanone

I do too! Well except when they talk (or I should say try to talk) about sports. Then I just stare at their chest.
                  Don't we all?
                  "I do want to smell the playoffs but I want to bite the Super Bowl." - Takeo Spikes

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TedMock
                    It's actually sad. I looked at their columns a few times and shook my head each time. I think it'd be great for female fans if there were a knowledgeable group of women writing these columns. I think Robin Roberts is the most knowlegeable female in sports media but she's not a columnist.
                    I WOULD NOT STARE AT ROBIN ROBERTS' CHEST!

I just wanted to make that clear. I usually put the TV on mute when she's on.

Comment

• TedMock
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone

I WOULD NOT STARE AT ROBIN ROBERTS' CHEST!

I just wanted to make that clear. I usually put the TV on mute when she's on.
                      I definitely don't stare at her chest! Maybe that's why I like her work....she's the only one I actually listen to and don't stare at. Well, I also do not stare at or listen to the Fabulous Sports Babe.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TedMock

I definitely don't stare at her chest! Maybe that's why I like her work....she's the only one I actually listen to and don't stare at. Well, I also do not stare at or listen to the Fabulous Sports Babe.
                        lol

Maybe other women have interesting things to say. I have to start listening to them. :ape:

Comment

• Jaded 7
                          Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                          • Jul 2002

Men!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                          Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                          The only answer I found for all this hurt
                          Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

The chicks seem to like Bledsoe though:
                            "Top Gun – Drew Bledsoe: We chicks have never been able to resist a man with a strong arm! The AFC East’s hottest gun belongs to Bledsoe, who will once again try to stick it to his exes as his Bills fight the Pats in the league’s toughest division. Bledsoe will miss his scoring partner Peerless Price, but he should have no problem making a man out of second-year standout Josh Reed."
                            Does anyone know what these chicks even look like? How do we know they're hot? Any pictures???

Comment

Working...
                            X