PDA

View Full Version : Chick Picks

Demon
06-25-2003, 09:27 PM
http://foxsports.lycos.com/content/view?contentId=1487930

I wouldn't put too much stock into it, but when hot girls talk i tend to listen lol.

Looks like girls just don't like the Bills.

Thoughts?

ryguy8161
06-25-2003, 10:28 PM
Although it was written by hot chicks, it's still discraceful. (sp?) There aren't any solid facts in which they base their opinions around if any at all.

"But we must give our New England boys a break – they must have been suffering from quite a hangover after the intoxicating high of a Super Bowl victory."

?????????

SABURZFAN
06-25-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Demon
[url]Thoughts?

they're better off keeping their mouths shut,march into the kitchen,and make me a chicken pot pie.

Demon
06-26-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by ryguy8161
Although it was written by hot chicks, it's still discraceful. (sp?) There aren't any solid facts in which they base their opinions around if any at all.

"But we must give our New England boys a break – they must have been suffering from quite a hangover after the intoxicating high of a Super Bowl victory."

?????????

LOL

Yeah i know, i figured since its so hot and its late June we'd have some fun so i posted something about football/Bills but i knew it's pretty dumb. Although i didn't read any of the teams bios except for Buffalo so thanks for giving that quote. I didn't realize it was that bad lol.

Anyways, welcome to the zone, i'll send you some Zone Bucks!!!

ryguy8161
06-26-2003, 01:31 AM
Hey, thanks.

I saw this posted on Bills insider also and they seem to be equally disgusted. It's a funny article from Fox though, even if I don't agree with it.

Valerie
06-27-2003, 12:13 PM
I actually like the Chicks. :) I subscribe to their newsletter. I think they're pretty good.

LtBillsFan66
06-27-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Demon

I wouldn't put too much stock into it, but when hot girls talk i tend to listen lol.

I do too! Well except when they talk (or I should say try to talk) about sports. Then I just stare at their chest.

TedMock
06-27-2003, 12:23 PM
It's actually sad. I looked at their columns a few times and shook my head each time. I think it'd be great for female fans if there were a knowledgeable group of women writing these columns. I think Robin Roberts is the most knowlegeable female in sports media but she's not a columnist.

Bledsoe2Henry
06-27-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone

I do too! Well except when they talk (or I should say try to talk) about sports. Then I just stare at their chest.

Don't we all? :hubba:

LtBillsFan66
06-27-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by TedMock
It's actually sad. I looked at their columns a few times and shook my head each time. I think it'd be great for female fans if there were a knowledgeable group of women writing these columns. I think Robin Roberts is the most knowlegeable female in sports media but she's not a columnist.

I WOULD NOT STARE AT ROBIN ROBERTS' CHEST!

I just wanted to make that clear. I usually put the TV on mute when she's on.

TedMock
06-27-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone

I WOULD NOT STARE AT ROBIN ROBERTS' CHEST!

I just wanted to make that clear. I usually put the TV on mute when she's on.

I definitely don't stare at her chest! Maybe that's why I like her work....she's the only one I actually listen to and don't stare at. Well, I also do not stare at or listen to the Fabulous Sports Babe.

LtBillsFan66
06-27-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by TedMock

I definitely don't stare at her chest! Maybe that's why I like her work....she's the only one I actually listen to and don't stare at. Well, I also do not stare at or listen to the Fabulous Sports Babe.

lol

Maybe other women have interesting things to say. I have to start listening to them. :ape:

Valerie
06-27-2003, 12:45 PM
Men!:rolleyes:

Mr. Miyagi
06-27-2003, 12:59 PM
The chicks seem to like Bledsoe though:

"Top Gun – Drew Bledsoe: We chicks have never been able to resist a man with a strong arm! The AFC East’s hottest gun belongs to Bledsoe, who will once again try to stick it to his exes as his Bills fight the Pats in the league’s toughest division. Bledsoe will miss his scoring partner Peerless Price, but he should have no problem making a man out of second-year standout Josh Reed."

Does anyone know what these chicks even look like? How do we know they're hot? Any pictures???