PDA

View Full Version : Potential BoB Saturday Special?

BLeonard
08-26-2011, 05:41 PM
Was surfing ESPN's site, when I stumbled on this...

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/6899275/new-york-yankees-star-actress-minka-kelly-split

NEW YORK -- Derek Jeter is a free agent again.

After three years together, the Yankees captain has broken up with Minka Kelly, the actress' representative told The Associated Press.

Figured, with Bedard being a Boston fan and a lot of Yankees fans on the board, might wanna strike while the iron is hot on this one...

http://photos.tuxboard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Minka-Kelly-hot.jpg

It could always wait until Monday too... :scratch:

-Bill

YardRat
08-26-2011, 07:01 PM
I'm not bidding on Derek Jeter. Sorry, but just can't do it.

Static
08-26-2011, 07:07 PM

EWWW wouldn't that make the game "Balls or Bucks" :ill:

BLeonard
08-26-2011, 07:23 PM

Good God, Yardie...

http://mens-news.com/2011/08/minka-kelly-now-single-again-splits-with-derek-jeter/

Minka Kelly, one of the hottest brunettes to hit the planet, has split with boyfriend of 3 years, Derek Jeter. The actress, 31, and the New York Yankees shortstop, 37, called it quits according multiple sources.

Is that a better way to word it for you? :laughing:

-Bill

YardRat
08-26-2011, 07:27 PM
Well to be fair, you didn't have the pic up when I first made my post (unless I replied quicker than it loaded).

She is a lot more smokin' hot in that pic than she is on the tv, though.

BLeonard
08-26-2011, 07:49 PM
Well to be fair, you didn't have the pic up when I first made my post (unless I replied quicker than it loaded).

She is a lot more smokin' hot in that pic than he is on the tv, though.

For whatever reason, the original pic I posted wasn't working all the time. Hopefully, the new pic solves that issue.

...And, personally, I don't think Derek Jeter is "smokin' hot" at all... In person, on TV, or anywhere else for that matter...

-Bill

YardRat
08-26-2011, 07:55 PM
For whatever reason, the original pic I posted wasn't working all the time. Hopefully, the new pic solves that issue.

...And, personally, I don't think Derek Jeter is "smokin' hot" at all... In person, on TV, or anywhere else for that matter...

-Bill

:lmao:

Oooops...fixed.

The King
08-26-2011, 07:56 PM
She was going to be a Flash auction today but I was distracted by Thurms draft.

YardRat
08-26-2011, 07:57 PM
Good...I hate flash auctions because I rarely get the opportunity to participate.

TacklingDummy
08-26-2011, 09:27 PM
Jeter FA?

Ok queer.

BlackMetalNinja
08-26-2011, 10:16 PM
That iron is always HOT!

BLeonard
08-26-2011, 11:20 PM
She was going to be a Flash auction today but I was distracted by Thurms draft.

So, you're saying Thurm should get a $15K cap penalty...? :list:

I would agree with that. Conduct detrimental to the BoB community, or something...

-Bill