PDA

View Full Version : XS Sports SUCKS

Mad Bomber
08-27-2011, 07:17 PM
I PAID XS Sports so I could watch the Bills play on my computer. In the past this has been a pretty good feed. Tonight I tried to tune into the game, and got ****ing NASCAR.

I want my ****ing money back.

The Jokeman
08-27-2011, 07:21 PM
I PAID XS Sports so I could watch the Bills play on my computer. In the past this has been a pretty good feed. Tonight I tried to tune into the game, and got ****ing NASCAR.

It sounds like they were feeding of WKBW-tv in Buffalo and because the game was blacked out they're showing Nascar instead.

Dozerdog
08-27-2011, 07:26 PM
Yeah Mad- the guy goes out on a limb to show stuff- but if he casn't get the feed in Toronto then you're screwed.

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/sport/american-football.html

Watch this instead- XS should work during the regular season

BAM
08-27-2011, 07:35 PM
I hadn't used them before last week but the Denver game went fine. Seems like he just got screwed this week due to the local channel, the game being blacked out and the fact that it's a preseason game. From everything I gathered from folks on here before I purchased a subscription, he's been very reliable the last 2 years.

Mad Bomber
08-27-2011, 07:40 PM
I hadn't used them before last week but the Denver game went fine. Seems like he just got screwed this week due to the local channel, the game being blacked out and the fact that it's a preseason game. From everything I gathered from folks on here before I purchased a subscription, he's been very reliable the last 2 years.
Brad...I agree that he has been very reliable, but when I pay for something, I expect to get something in return.

Dozerdog
08-27-2011, 07:41 PM
Brad...I agree that he has been very reliable, but when I pay for something, I expect to get something in return.When I buy bootlegged illegal streams, I DEMAND SERVICE!

ct bills fan
08-27-2011, 08:06 PM
if i send you $6 can we end this thread? Use the FREE first row sports one - working fine for me

tampabay25690
08-27-2011, 08:27 PM

Dude slow down.........
XS has always been very good and reliable.
Why dont you email him 1st before you publicly call him out....
Not cool
We are talking $6 bucks probably....
If u stuck around the site everyone gave u anopther site to watch.......

mrbojanglezs
08-27-2011, 10:02 PM
http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/attachments/politics-religion-society/18194d1299034401-fetus-will-witness-ohio-aborton-gd20041103-002.jpg

Mad Max
08-27-2011, 10:04 PM
http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/attachments/politics-religion-society/18194d1299034401-fetus-will-witness-ohio-aborton-gd20041103-002.jpg

Ok I give up, I don't know much about South Park except kennyh keeps dying, and the fatass Cartman.

Is that an animated douche bottle?

mrbojanglezs
08-27-2011, 10:07 PM
Ok I give up, I don't know much about South Park except kennyh keeps dying, and the fatass Cartman.

Is that an animated douche bottle?

ya they called it a giant douche... i believe the episode was about voting and how most times you have to vote between a giant douche or a turd sandwich which I think were the two options for the schools new mascot.... lol

but ya basically i was saying that this guy is a giant douche

YardRat
08-27-2011, 10:13 PM
Give 'em hell Mad!

Extremebillsfan247
08-27-2011, 10:40 PM
Never tried XS, and probably wont. Why pay for something you can get for free? makes no sense to me. But, to each his own I guess.

BuffaloBlitz83
08-27-2011, 11:24 PM
Never tried XS, and probably wont. Why pay for something you can get for free? makes no sense to me. But, to each his own I guess.

His streams clearer

Extremebillsfan247
08-28-2011, 12:59 AM
His streams clearerclearer than what? The stream I watched was near HD quality. I didn't pay a dime for it.

BuffaloBlitz83
08-28-2011, 01:22 AM
clearer than what? The stream I watched was near HD quality. I didn't pay a dime for it.

during season lots of streams buffer and get shut down. preseason has less traffic

kishoph
08-28-2011, 05:25 AM
I paid the $6 and was a little disappointed, but believing that he has a reputable site I'll give it another chance, The feed looks much clearer , even though Firstrow had a pretty good feed last night. I may shoot him a email just to let him know that I was disappointed, but I'm not going to rip into him. Who knows maybe he'll give a free month.

SabreEleven
08-28-2011, 05:50 AM
Plus he'll give you your money back. You are over reacting here, Tom, XS is a good site, Not his fault.

Figster
08-28-2011, 07:46 AM

The game was blacked out on the only regional channel XS had available.

XS provides a much better stream then most freebies and one that has proven reliable over the long haul. Once the regular season starts XS will have access and be able to broadcast all Bills games.

ddaryl
08-28-2011, 08:16 AM
I paid $20 to NFL preseason live for the whole preseaosn... $20 for all Preseason games ... that was a good deal IMO.. and you can pause and go back at any time like Tivo

Next year I will pony up again.. it worked real well

Extremebillsfan247
08-28-2011, 08:59 AM
during season lots of streams buffer and get shut down. preseason has less traffic Yeah? so what happens during a blackout? XS has you watch NASCAR? :laughing: What exactly is the point of paying for a high quality stream if your missing out on a game because it's blacked out in the streamers location?

Those who struggle to find a streamed game just don't know where to, or how to look for them. Sorry if I don't have that problem, but I just don't. I watched every single Bills game streamed last year without a hitch. Never once did I make a visit to XS. I simply did not have to. This year will be no different. Streaming live games is not a new phenomenon. It's also not as difficult to do as it use to be. Lack of quality just isn't as big of an issue anymore. I'd much rather donate money to a free stream, than to pay for a stream that isn't working because of a blackout. Just being realistic about it.

mrbojanglezs
08-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Yeah? so what happens during a blackout? XS has you watch NASCAR? :laughing: What exactly is the point of paying for a high quality stream if your missing out on a game because it's blacked out in the streamers location?

Those who struggle to find a streamed game just don't know where to, or how to look for them. Sorry if I don't have that problem, but I just don't. I watched every single Bills game streamed last year without a hitch. Never once did I make a visit to XS. I simply did not have to. This year will be no different. Streaming live games is not a new phenomenon. It's also not as difficult to do as it use to be. Lack of quality just isn't as big of an issue anymore. I'd much rather donate money to a free stream, than to pay for a stream that isn't working because of a blackout. Just being realistic about it.

Itwont happen during the reg season he has Sunday ticket and so the game will be streamed even if it's blacked out. Preseason isn't in Sunday ticket and he said it still said the game was on his guide in his Rogers communications cable in Canada

BillsFanCupp38
08-28-2011, 11:09 AM
Yeah? so what happens during a blackout? XS has you watch NASCAR? :laughing: What exactly is the point of paying for a high quality stream if your missing out on a game because it's blacked out in the streamers location?

Hey big shot if you know where all these amazing free streams are then why don't you let the rest of us know?

Extremebillsfan247
08-28-2011, 11:41 AM
Hey big shot if you know where all these amazing free streams are then why don't you let the rest of us know? Because it's not something I share on message boards.

BertSquirtgum
08-28-2011, 12:01 PM

there will be many more black out this season and i for one, will be watching xs instead of the ****ty first row feed.

BertSquirtgum
08-28-2011, 12:02 PM
Because it's not something I share on message boards.
because you're a liar

Extremebillsfan247
08-28-2011, 12:15 PM
because you're a liar Yeah, ok :laughing: what possible reason would I have for lying to a bunch of people I don't know? This isn't MySpace.

T-Long
08-28-2011, 12:17 PM
NFL Sunday Ticket is the way to go. I pay $180 over 6 months and get every game on my big screen in HD for roughly $10 a Sunday. I've watched every preseason stream for free on a number of different sites. All I did was google the game and clicked on links until one worked.

Mad Max
08-28-2011, 01:23 PM
NFL Sunday Ticket is the way to go. I pay $180 over 6 months and get every game on my big screen in HD for roughly $10 a Sunday. I've watched every preseason stream for free on a number of different sites. All I did was google the game and clicked on links until one worked.

It would be the way to go if it were available as a cable package since most people have cable and not DirecTV satellite.

Yet another way our beloved NFL gets richer at most of our expense. Btw I had DTV and the SUnday Ticket for years prior to moving. And chose not to get the dish again because it doesn't come close to FIoS on all counts other than it's ST availability.

kishoph
08-28-2011, 01:45 PM
I haven't missed any games lately, as T-Long said, they're not hard to find, but for the $6 I think I'll try XS again in hopes of getting a clear feed with no buffering problems, even after yesterdays mishap.
I keep cable over the dish because of the SABRES games, now if Direct TV starts to get the SABRES games I would switch. The price for TW Cable is outrageous.

Mad Max
08-28-2011, 01:56 PM
I haven't missed any games lately, as T-Long said, they're not hard to find, but for the $6 I think I'll try XS again in hopes of getting a clear feed with no buffering problems, even after yesterdays mishap.
I keep cable over the dish because of the SABRES games, now if Direct TV starts to get the SABRES games I would switch. The price for TW Cable is outrageous.

You have a PS3? If so DTV will sell you the ticket (no dish needed) for $340 US.

I have an XBOX and can't get myself to spend the 3 hunj for the PS3 just to then have the privilege of spending $340 more to get the ticket.

better days
08-28-2011, 02:01 PM

What channel are Sabres games on? Direct TV offers all local channels, regional sports channels & VS for free & they also have center ice.

BLeonard
08-28-2011, 02:01 PM
You have a PS3? If so DTV will sell you the ticket (no dish needed) for $340 US.

I have an XBOX and can't get myself to spend the 3 hunj for the PS3 just to then have the privilege of spending $340 more to get the ticket.

Well, that's the price you pay for having an inferior gaming console... :duel:

-Bill

malvado78
08-28-2011, 02:03 PM

PS3 is now $249...

Just FYI.

kishoph
08-28-2011, 02:14 PM
What channel are Sabres games on? Direct TV offers all local channels, regional sports channels & VS for free & they also have center ice.

VS is the channel that I thought Direct TV didn't carry and happened to have 96% of the SABRES games on last season. I know that they were trying to work something out. If they did that would be great news for me and thousands of SABRES fans.

My bad I was thinking MSG.

Mad Max
08-28-2011, 02:25 PM
Well, that's the price you pay for having an inferior gaming console... :duel:

-Bill

Haha that "inferior console" **** talk I leave to the fanbois, of which I'm not. I had to get the XBOX because I wanted Gears of War and I liked the feel of the controller better.

Unfortunately i played God of War III a couple of months ago on a friends console and it may force me to eventually spend more money on yet another console. That game is sick.

Figster
08-28-2011, 02:27 PM
Yeah, ok :laughing: what possible reason would I have for lying to a bunch of people I don't know? This isn't MySpace.

Finding available feeds for free is not that hard to do, been doing it for awhile now,but the feed XS provides is better then 99% of them in my opinion. Some folks have been using his services for years now with excellent results.

XS just gave me an extra month on my contract without even asking, to me that's good business coming from a fella that's trying to do right by people.

Thanks XS, I know you are more upset then anyone,

better days
08-28-2011, 02:28 PM
VS is the channel that I thought Direct TV didn't carry and happened to have 96% of the SABRES games on last season. I know that they were trying to work something out. If they did that would be great news for me and thousands of SABRES fans.

My bad I was thinking MSG.

DTV carries both VS & MSG. If you are in the MSG region, you will get it for free on Direct TV. I get the Lightning on Sunshine Channel down here in SW Fla.

BillsFanCupp38
08-28-2011, 03:09 PM
Because it's not something I share on message boards.

Well maybe you could send me a private message with the links because I work on Sundays and internet is the only way I will be able to watch the games so I am very interested in whatever great streams you have seen.

Mad Max
08-28-2011, 03:14 PM
Well maybe you could send me a private message with the links because I work on Sundays and internet is the only way I will be able to watch the games so I am very interested in whatever great streams you have seen.

He probably doesn't have any magical mystery streams. Likely he just uses the commonly known ones.

Firstrow.net EDIT it's firstrowsports.net

Atdhe.com EDIT atdhe.tv

Are the prime suspects

BertSquirtgum
08-28-2011, 04:01 PM
Yeah, ok :laughing: what possible reason would I have for lying to a bunch of people I don't know? This isn't MySpace.

you won't tell any fellow Bills fans because either you're a selfish ***** or there is nothing to tell us, because you are a liar. it's as simple as that.

YardRat
08-28-2011, 04:17 PM
Wow, Hurkey...That Evans trade really pushed you over the edge, didn't it?

Pondslider
08-28-2011, 04:57 PM
you won't tell any fellow Bills fans because either you're a selfish ***** or there is nothing to tell us, because you are a liar. it's as simple as that.

Or maybe the person who runs the streams specifically requests that people don't post links on message boards because it increases his chances of being shut down. HYPOTHETICALLY.

BertSquirtgum
08-28-2011, 05:06 PM
trading evans was a colossal **** up.

SabreEleven
08-28-2011, 05:43 PM
Wow, Hurkey...That Evans trade really pushed you over the edge, didn't it?

No, it just brought out his true personality....

BertSquirtgum
08-28-2011, 05:53 PM
No, it just brought out his true personality....
my personality is a-hole. the bills sucking, makes me 10x worse.

mikemac2001
08-28-2011, 06:36 PM
This thread sucks xs is da man

Extremebillsfan247
08-29-2011, 05:21 AM
you won't tell any fellow Bills fans because either you're a selfish ***** or there is nothing to tell us, because you are a liar. it's as simple as that.I don't share that information because that is how sites get shutdown. I wont be the cause of that.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
08-29-2011, 07:54 AM
Follow this guy BSN360 on twitter and you should be able to see any blacked out Bills game. He uses justintv with pass which is coachsal. BSN is the guy who helps produce coach Sals show.

I watched a few blacked out games last year from his stream with no problems, I even donated some $$ for doing the stream

Dozerdog
08-29-2011, 09:45 AM
Because it's not something I share on message boards.Feel free to PM us- unless you only share negative stuff on Message boards

BillsFanCupp38
08-29-2011, 10:25 AM
I don't share that information because that is how sites get shutdown. I wont be the cause of that.

Like I said before I work Sundays. The ONLY way I can watch the games is on the internet. From one Bills fan to another if you could PM me the sites it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

SabreEleven
08-29-2011, 01:21 PM
Follow this guy BSN360 on twitter and you should be able to see any blacked out Bills game. He uses justintv with pass which is coachsal. BSN is the guy who helps produce coach Sals show.

I watched a few blacked out games last year from his stream with no problems, I even donated some $$ for doing the stream

Last year he also showed the Sabres games.

Extremebillsfan247
08-29-2011, 01:28 PM
Like I said before I work Sundays. The ONLY way I can watch the games is on the internet. From one Bills fan to another if you could PM me the sites it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

There is no set list, it can change week to week. I use google advanced search and coding to find them. You can't just type in for example, "Bills game". It would take you days to find something useful. Instead, you would have better luck typing in something like " bills, p2p, buffalo, games, nfl, streams etc.." the more commands you give to your search engine, the more likely you are to find what you are actually searching for. It's just a small example of how I find them. Hope that helps.

better days
08-29-2011, 01:30 PM
Last year he also showed the Sabres games.

Will he do that this year? I may join just for that.

SabreEleven
08-29-2011, 08:36 PM
Will he do that this year? I may join just for that.

I was talking about BSN and he is free but takes donations.

DBrown77
08-29-2011, 08:46 PM
Itwont happen during the reg season he has Sunday ticket and so the game will be streamed even if it's blacked out. Preseason isn't in Sunday ticket and he said it still said the game was on his guide in his Rogers communications cable in Canada

I believe this is incorrect. I am in Charlotte and when the Panthers play at home it is blacked out on Sunday Ticket.

better days
08-29-2011, 11:11 PM
I believe this is incorrect. I am in Charlotte and when the Panthers play at home it is blacked out on Sunday Ticket.

Home games that do not sell out are blacked out in the local market on the ticket. The Bucs were blacked out all last year when at home. Lucky for me I can get Ft Myers channels OTA so I was able to watch all the Bucs games.

If he is in Toronto, the games are most likely not blacked out on the ticket for him.

Mad Bomber
09-05-2011, 12:40 PM
True dat. Good quality with no drop outs.

kishoph
09-05-2011, 02:09 PM
I had no problems with XS this past week, the picture was good, screen's a little small, but I just used the zoom from my tools and it worked fine.

mrbojanglezs
09-05-2011, 02:13 PM
I had no problems with XS this past week, the picture was good, screen's a little small, but I just used the zoom from my tools and it worked fine.

last week he had to stream from his NFL.com he learned from the previous week, so quality went down a little because he wasn't using his tuner

should be good to go for the rest of the season even blackouts :air: