X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Overall Impression of Nix/Gailey Team

Which brings back the John Butler era of Bills. Big dudes, physical game, pain afterwards.

After the last decade of fast, small, quick players trying to beat teams with smarts and speed, I welcome this version of Bills football with open arms.

This is Buffalo, cold, windy, big people. Let's play bruising football. I want some pain when teams coming to Buffalo.

On that note, what we are lacking right now is a physical run blocking O-Linemen and a big back. I know why they are looking at guys like Rinehart, but the puzzel won't be complete until they get some big running back who can take some hits (as well as giving some).
  • ServoBillieves
    The Voice of Reason
    • Jul 2007

Re: Overall Impression of Nix/Gailey Team

Jehuu Caulcrick is a pretty big boy. He's listed at FB but I wouldn't mind running him up the middle on the goal line.

Meh, just don't want to waste a draft pick on another RB... Where's Dwayne Wright?
    Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh

This is Buffalo, cold, windy, big people. Let's play bruising football. I want some pain when teams coming to Buffalo.

Blue collar , smash mouth , not in our house, in your face a** kickin football.
      couldn't agree more.

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• sam5767
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh
        Which brings back the John Butler era of Bills. Big dudes, physical game, pain afterwards.

After the last decade of fast, small, quick players trying to beat teams with smarts and speed, I welcome this version of Bills football with open arms.

On that note, what we are lacking right now is a physical run blocking O-Linemen and a big back. I know why they are looking at guys like Rinehart, but the puzzel won't be complete until they get some big running back who can take some hits (as well as giving some).
        Yeah....it's about time we started knocking the snot out of people...
        we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be...
        we shall never surrender...

Comment

• Turf
          • Jul 2002

Been saying for years we need a bruisin FB aka Pittsburgh.
          Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

Working...
          X