PDA

View Full Version : Overall Impression of Nix/Gailey Team

ghz in pittsburgh
08-28-2011, 09:35 AM
Which brings back the John Butler era of Bills. Big dudes, physical game, pain afterwards.

After the last decade of fast, small, quick players trying to beat teams with smarts and speed, I welcome this version of Bills football with open arms.

This is Buffalo, cold, windy, big people. Let's play bruising football. I want some pain when teams coming to Buffalo.

On that note, what we are lacking right now is a physical run blocking O-Linemen and a big back. I know why they are looking at guys like Rinehart, but the puzzel won't be complete until they get some big running back who can take some hits (as well as giving some).

ServoBillieves
08-28-2011, 10:06 AM
Jehuu Caulcrick is a pretty big boy. He's listed at FB but I wouldn't mind running him up the middle on the goal line.

Meh, just don't want to waste a draft pick on another RB... Where's Dwayne Wright?

sdbillsfan2
08-28-2011, 10:47 AM
This is Buffalo, cold, windy, big people. Let's play bruising football. I want some pain when teams coming to Buffalo.

:bf1:Blue collar , smash mouth , not in our house, in your face a** kickin football.
couldn't agree more.

sam5767
08-28-2011, 10:57 AM
Which brings back the John Butler era of Bills. Big dudes, physical game, pain afterwards.

After the last decade of fast, small, quick players trying to beat teams with smarts and speed, I welcome this version of Bills football with open arms.

On that note, what we are lacking right now is a physical run blocking O-Linemen and a big back. I know why they are looking at guys like Rinehart, but the puzzel won't be complete until they get some big running back who can take some hits (as well as giving some).

Yeah....it's about time we started knocking the snot out of people...

Turf
08-28-2011, 11:06 AM
Been saying for years we need a bruisin FB aka Pittsburgh.