PDA

View Full Version : Posluzsny

DynaPaul
08-28-2011, 05:59 PM
How did he look? I won't be able to see the reply until tomorrow but I did see that Fred burned him good on a 30 yard pass play.

zone
08-28-2011, 06:00 PM
He recognized one of our plays in the red zone and had the stop in the backfield.

sam5767
08-28-2011, 06:06 PM
How did he look? I won't be able to see the reply until tomorrow but I did see that Fred burned him good on a 30 yard pass play.

He looked like a guy I'm glad we didn't pay $7 mil a year for...his usual solid yet unspectacular self...

Night Train
08-28-2011, 06:11 PM
He looked half as good as Barnett did for us.

SeatownBillsFan21
08-28-2011, 06:13 PM
he looked like ****

BertSquirtgum
08-28-2011, 06:21 PM
posluszny sucks and he got booed. that was awesome.

ServoBillieves
08-28-2011, 06:44 PM
He still makes plays, he still is a MLB, past that? Nothing impressive.

Then again, I'll stick by the old adage that "it's preseason" and we don't know... but so far he's looked like the typical chase and tackle MLB. The DC doesn't know how to use him or utilize his talents, sounds familiar, but whatever, he's not a Bill anymore, so I don't care.

Ask me how Morrison, Davis, Shepp, Barnett, et cetera are doing and I'll give 2 damns.

justasportsfan
08-28-2011, 07:31 PM
he will be solid for them but not sure if he'll be great

mayotm
08-28-2011, 07:43 PM
he will be solid for them but not sure if he'll be greatYou're not sure if he will be great? I'll clue you in. He won't be great.

BertSquirtgum
08-28-2011, 07:45 PM
You're not sure if he will be great? I'll clue you in. He won't be great.

i guarantee he won't be great.

tampabay25690
08-28-2011, 09:17 PM
He played OK...
Not great and not terrible.....
Still can't cover vs the pass.

Beebe's Kid
08-28-2011, 11:43 PM
Poz was spectacular...we never should have let him go. It was just another example of how Buddy has screwed the pooch.

Just kidding. I will say it is indicative of the times we live in when Poz played his ass off for us for the last few years and the amount of hate for him in the stands last night was crazy.

One guy in my section and I were talking and he was basically apologizing to me for not wishing ill on Poz. When I told him that I didn't wish ill on any of the players that had left here, he looked over both shoulders and agreed.

I guess it just doesn't matter that much. I wish Poz would have developed into the stud of a solid defense, but that wasn't the case...time to move on.

As for his performance; he played ok. It was just like here. He was involved and making tackles, but nothing spectacular, and he was vulnerable against the pass. He will rack up a ton of tackles, maybe a pick and sack here or there, but he was not the guy to give a pile of money to. When you have guys that are good and worth locking up, you don't let them hit FA...see Williams, Kyle. If they hit FA, that is probably because they didn't like your deal, if you offered, and at which point you part ways. If the player is a game changer, you lock him up and give him a big deal before it is even time to worry...you almost always get a discount and the player gets security. Win/win.

Historian
08-29-2011, 08:14 AM
As for his performance; he played ok. It was just like here. .

I agree.

Solid against the run, but a step behind in pass coverage.

On the other hand, the one play he was covering Freddie....it almost wasn't even fair, lol.

ddaryl
08-29-2011, 08:20 AM
he looked pretty much the way he looked here. Yeah he makes tackles but wasn't disruptive at all...

I think we're a better D without him right now

as for people hating on Poz.. well that's just stupid.. the guy had heart, and was by no means a douche bag.. he is just a tad bit to slow for a LB in the NFL IMO

k-oneputt
08-29-2011, 08:28 AM
I don't blame the guy one bit for taking that contract. Just glad the Bills didn't give it to him.

DynaPaul
08-30-2011, 12:02 PM
Thanks everyone! I finally saw the replay and you were all right. He made some plays but still isn't a game changer and never will be. I'm glad someone else paid him that money but I expect he might have to take a paycut eventually.

PromoTheRobot
08-30-2011, 12:14 PM
He played OK...
Not great and not terrible.....
Still can't cover vs the pass.

Signed,
Fred Jackson

PTR